Tim Simona..

crusader

Tim Simona..

Post by crusader » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:32 pm

willow wrote:
king sirro wrote:Didn't he run down Walker from behind?
Yes he did. Don't forget he had a heap of strapping on his calf the week before against the Dragons and didn't appear to be moving too freely. I still don't think he's completely right at the moment.
I saw quite clearly, he initially tried to stretch out when chasing Walker but backed off. Then he cleaned up Walker after Teddy missed. I am certain he is carrying an injury

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 9:51 am

I thought Simona was ordinary, but until someone shows me a red-hot option from reggies, you can't easily drop the guy.

Ppl are talking up Naiqama in another thread, but I am not convinced you can just switch him to centres for the same result. Lots of good wingers don't transition to centres.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:15 am

I'm with you Geo, he's been below par so far this season. A couple of tip ons aside, he hasn't looked dangerous in attack at all. Any line breaks or tackle busts so far this season? Souths were targeting him in defence and seemed to score a couple there.

Needs to find his mojo quicksmart. Still its early in the season so hopefully just a slow start. JT said players wouldn't play if not fit. If he's not fit he shouldn't be playing. Only been a few tip ons better than Lawrence.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:35 am

He is carrying an injury by the looks of things , he's speed is not there IMO.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 11:41 am

Simona is a myth never rated has probable had 3 good runs in his entire 1st grade career the weakest 2 positions in the team...

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 1:55 pm

Simona should replace Pat on the wing this week, and hopefully Nofo is fit to play so he can shift Kevin to left centre. Would be interesting to see how they pair up.