Paramatta

cktiger

Re: Paramatta

Post by cktiger » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 5:28 pm

cunno wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:Folau made a name for himself last match. ran over inglis

Lol, that was the best part of the game for me AHX. Inglis getting some of his own medicine back :mrgreen:
It was! And by a rookie no less :mrgreen:
The goanna nearly ended up as road kill :lol:
Reece Robinson ran around him like he wasn't there as well.
Couldn't have laughed harder. :lol:

Clifferd

Post by Clifferd » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 6:16 pm

Our side on paper looks better imo. Lots of nuffies who took down a physically run down team in Souths.

With our heads screwed on mentally we can do a number on them easily, I'm pretty confident.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 7:37 pm

Reece Robinson successful in having his charge downgraded at the judiciary....free to play on the weekend,,,,
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

joebob

Post by joebob » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 8:07 pm

Geo. wrote:Reece Robinson successful in having his charge downgraded at the judiciary....free to play on the weekend,,,,
it seems like every player that has contested a charge this year has got off. I thought we should have contested Richards grading, he would have been handy last week vs dogs.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 8:40 pm

No bigge. A winger won't be the difference between winning and losing.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 9:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:No bigge. A winger won't be the difference between winning and losing.

It could be... :| a good winger can win you games. And Reece is a good winger.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 9:21 pm

Geo. wrote:Reece Robinson successful in having his charge downgraded at the judiciary....free to play on the weekend,,,,
He still has a back complaint to get over before he plays

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 9:22 pm

Tigermama wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:No bigge. A winger won't be the difference between winning and losing.

It could be... :| a good winger can win you games. And Reece is a good winger.
Made Inglis look silly twice last week too....Is also there Goal kicker....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 9:27 pm

ReRo is hot and cold. Can look like a world beater but can look bog average as well. Bit similar to Fitzty.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 9:42 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:ReRo is hot and cold. Can look like a world beater but can look bog average as well. Bit similar to Fitzty.

Then let's hope he plays bog average against us on Monday... Miracles do happen :?

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 10:15 pm

joebob wrote:
it seems like every player that has contested a charge this year has got off. I thought we should have contested Richards grading, he would have been handy last week vs dogs.

joseph paulo got 4 or 5 weeks + 3 or 4 for priors and then contested it and lost.

9 weeks all up

seems that way cause most teams think they have a good case when they contest.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Wed 01 Apr, 2015 11:19 pm

As with almost every game, this one will be one on the back of high completion rates, low error rates, good go forward and most of all good defence. Easy, eh?

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 10:23 pm

7:54pm:
Parramatta Media Release

Saturday, April 4

EELS RE-SIGN THREE PLAYERS

The Dyldam Parramatta Eels have today announced the re-signing of outside backs John Folau, Brad Takairangi and Bureta Faraimo.

Folau and Takairangi's new agreements will see them at the Blue and Gold for an additional two years - to the end of 2017 - with Faraimo signing for one additional season.

"It's great for us as a club to be able to retain quality talent and build stability, which is exactly what Brad [Arthur] and his team are doing," Eels CEO Scott Seward said.

"I look forward to seeing what our coaching staff and team achieve not only this season, but in the years to come."

"All three players have been great for us at Parramatta, and their commitment and dedication means we'll be seeing more of them over the next few years," Head Coach Brad Arthur said.

"The stability is great for the players and for the club; they know they're committed to us and we're committed to them and they can concentrate on playing football."

19 year-old Folau made his NRL debut in Round 3 of this season, and scored two tries in his first home game at Parramatta against the Rabbitohs.

"Johnny is big and strong and has plenty to offer with the ball, and he's still learning his trade," Arthur said.

"He's a couple of games into his NRL career and the great thing is he knows that he's got a long way to go and a lot of improvement left in him."

Brad Takairangi, 25, joined the Eels in 2015, and has already made an impact on the side.

"Brad's been a great addition to the team and he's the sort of player I like - he's got plenty of footy in him and he's worked really hard to improve his defence," Arthur said.

"He's added a bit of steel to our left side, and developed a really strong combination with Corey Norman."

24 year-old Bureta Faraimo joined the club in 2014, making a name for himself with the Wentworthville Magpies NSW Cup side, and debuting in the NRL late in the 2014 season.

"Bureta was the NSW Cup Player of the Year last season which is a massive achievement for a winger, and he's had a few NRL games with us and has done a really good job, so when he gets his opportunity I'm sure he'll make the most of it," Arthur said.

"It's great news for us as a club to be able to retain quality talent and build stability, which is exactly what Brad [Arthur] and his team are doing," Eels CEO Scott Seward said.

"I look forward to seeing what our coaching staff and team achieve not only this season, but in the years to come."

i dare say they'll be on a high come Easter Monday
first souths now the discovery of folau and other signings
dare to dream
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 10:27 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:7:54pm:

i dare say they'll be on a high come Easter Monday
first souths now the discovery of folau and other signings
dare to dream
Folau hasn't really been a finding, he's been doing really well in the lower grades. Played under 20s origin last year for QLD and scored a try I believe.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 10:40 pm

let's hope so come easter monday

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 10:47 pm

If I'm not mistaken it was Folau and Lodge who were marched for 10 in the bin last year in origin

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 10:53 pm

mate - i can't remember what i had for dinner last night

Milky

Post by Milky » Sat 04 Apr, 2015 11:36 pm

tsjonathan wrote:If I'm not mistaken it was Folau and Lodge who were marched for 10 in the bin last year in origin
different incidents though