Moses

larrycorowa

Re: Moses

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:34 pm

I think people are forgetting how bad Anasta was.....

Rambo2714

Post by Rambo2714 » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:38 pm

I also think that Moses is not ready for NRL ... Whilst he holds his own , he is not creative enough .... If Moltzen can find some form I would prefer to see him in the number 6 ,he has performed well in the role in the past

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Wests for life !

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
stevetiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
larrycorowa wrote:Yes, everyone was saying exactly the same thing about Sirro last year. This year, he is threatening with every touch.

Its like when you start any new job, the first 6 months you feel like you are at sea and then it just clicks and 3yrs down the track what was difficult becomes second nature.

The kid is having a red hot go and deserves our support....would you rather we get Anasta back?
For his kicking game, absolutely. Its streets ahead of the kicking game Moses possesses at present.
You lost me there. Moses needs to improve but he is heaps better than Anasta in all aspects of the game.
Not in regards to a kicking game he doesn't.
Your call but I don't see it based on Anasta's performances when he was playing for us.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:41 pm

stevetiger wrote:Your call but I don't see it based on Anasta's performances when he was playing for us.
Purely from a kicking game stand point, idk how you could say that from what Moses has shown in the top grade that its been superior. Anasta had a lot of flaws, i'm not the president of his fan club, but he at least has Moses covered when kicking the ball.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:45 pm

Moses was terrible Today 3 runs for 8 metres and 19 tackles please , how long are we going to go on about this potential thing .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:46 pm

Yep, Moses needs another stint in reggies. Bring in Drinkwater
Tigers tragic since 1980.

tig4ever

Post by tig4ever » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:49 pm

Wow, 3 from 5 & these kids are putting there bodies on the line & learning each week what Taylor wants them to do. I know who I would like in trenchers with me & it's not you low gutless wonders bagging these youngsters. Sure they might be struggling a bit at present but that is all a great learning curve & they are our future. Those suggesting Moltzen should book themselves into call an park!!!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:50 pm

When i said at the end of last year I preferred Austin over Moses , i was told i was mad . Watch what Austin did to Manly on the Weekend . He knows when to take on the line .

We try to look to pretty in attack and if it wasn't for Tedesco that adds the spark in attack there wouldn't be much more.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

yeti

Post by yeti » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:51 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:
larrycorowa wrote:please....Anasta

Yes its true mate, Moses is doing less than what Anasta was doing.

I get everyone likes the guy and expects big things. I do too but come on judge him on his current form.
Anasta was absolute crap for all but maybe 2 games in 2 years with us. Hopeless! He often ran for less than 10m a game! O.K. his kicking may have been a little better than Moses, but given his experience you'd hope so too. Give me Moses everyday of the week and twice on Sundays!

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:51 pm

Who said they want Moltzen back in the team? Need their bloody head examined...!!!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

tig4ever

Post by tig4ever » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:53 pm

foreveratiger wrote:When i said at the end of last year I preferred Austin over Moses , i was told i was mad . Watch what Austin did to Manly on the Weekend . He knows when to take on the line .

We try to look to pretty in attack and if it wasn't for Tedesco that adds the spark in attack there wouldn't be much more.
Austin is also 5 years older than Moses & a lot more experienced. My grandmother could have beat Manly at the moment.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:56 pm

tig4ever wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:When i said at the end of last year I preferred Austin over Moses , i was told i was mad . Watch what Austin did to Manly on the Weekend . He knows when to take on the line .

Austin is also 5 years older than Moses & a lot more experienced. My grandmother could have beat Manly at the moment.
Your entitled to your opinion just like i am , i prefer Austin get over it .

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 7:57 pm

lol really. Anasta and Moltzen.

I'm happy to be patient. Heavily targeted today.

Obvious Eels built plays trying to isolate him . Can hold his head up high.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:01 pm

larrycorowa wrote:I think people are forgetting how bad Anasta was.....
Anasta was the biggest disgrace to ever pull on a WT jersey.
Dogged it in every single game he played for us.

batboy

Post by batboy » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:02 pm

I wonder how many other 5/8's have had to make as many tackles as Moses this year. Maybe it's not a matter of the 5/8 not doing his job - maybe it's his centre and 2nd rower leaving him gassed??

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:05 pm

20 tackles today zero missed... Possibly he's concentrating on getting his defence right and that's impacting his attack. Maybe with Brooks and Farah he's not getting the chances right now. In any case I don't see the cause for hysteria. He tackled well, kicked well - the boy has talent with the ball and that will come. There were 7 line breaks all game and most of ours game in the final 10 minutes down Pat's wing.

How many games did Blake Austin play last year and how did we go? Austin is a fine player but I don't see him winning a premiership for a club. He looked good against a very poor Manly team. But when he was available it wasn't a top 4 club who came knocking it was a pretty desperate club. Good luck to him, he'll do a decent job but out of the two Mitchell Moses can form a combination with Brooks and Tedesco that can win a title for us.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:05 pm

yeti wrote:
Tiger In The Gong wrote:
larrycorowa wrote:please....Anasta

Yes its true mate, Moses is doing less than what Anasta was doing.

I get everyone likes the guy and expects big things. I do too but come on judge him on his current form.
Anasta was absolute crap for all but maybe 2 games in 2 years with us. Hopeless! He often ran for less than 10m a game! O.K. his kicking may have been a little better than Moses, but given his experience you'd hope so too. Give me Moses everyday of the week and twice on Sundays!

Come to grips with what is really happening here -

Moses today - 3 runs for 8 metres and 19 tackles

69tiger

Post by 69tiger » Mon 06 Apr, 2015 8:10 pm

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0