The big 200

Eye Of Da Tiger

Re: The big 200

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 2:26 pm

Just spoke to Taupau at Westfields Parramatta he seems to believe they can spoil the big 200. G his a big unit. Nice guy as well.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Fri 10 Apr, 2015 5:32 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Hope with we rip that page from Manu's fairytale

I don't mind Manu though , pretty cruisy bloke , I reckon I'd like to have a beer or 3 with Manu[/quote

Kava is Manu's poison Happy. ;)

Poison is right, that's bloody awful stuff! I tried it once in Vanuatu many years ago, like drinking Xylocaine!

It's sure is Flip.. Nasty tasting stuff :mrgreen:

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 9:39 am

Tbone wrote:I think the nickname "Ice man" should be reserved for one of the Titans players personally...

Ice man... really ? I don't like it. It makes him sound like a drug dealer. :shock:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:37 am

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:Just spoke to Taupau at Westfields Parramatta he seems to believe they can spoil the big 200. G his a big unit. Nice guy as well.
Assuming you're meaning within the same afternoon when you say you just spoke to him, what the hell were they still doing in Sydney. I read somewhere that they didn't arrive in Auckland till midnight. Ridiculous if true.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:55 am

I dunno how long it takes to fly to NZ...but say its 2 hours, and if you leave here at 8pm its 10pm there already so 2 more hours is midnight...maybe they wanna just focus on the game...settle into the hotel by 1 or 2 am, good sleep up at 10am...brekky....light run...lunch...back to hotel to relax before travelling to the ground, play, win, shwer dress POQ back home

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 9:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:Just spoke to Taupau at Westfields Parramatta he seems to believe they can spoil the big 200. G his a big unit. Nice guy as well.
Assuming you're meaning within the same afternoon when you say you just spoke to him, what the hell were they still doing in Sydney. I read somewhere that they didn't arrive in Auckland till midnight. Ridiculous if true.

No BS from me mate.He was with his wife his daughter and his baby straped to the front of him at around 11am Friday morning at Parra. The only Bs was that we would spoil the party and that didn't come from me.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 9:48 pm

twilight zone
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:07 pm

in the end - it was big
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:46 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

No BS from me mate.He was with his wife his daughter and his baby straped to the front of him at around 11am Friday morning at Parra. The only Bs was that we would spoil the party and that didn't come from me.
Wasn't doubting your story mate, sorry if it came across that way. What i was saying was ridiculous was the fact they left the flight over there so late in the week