Teddy

greatodensraven

Re: Teddy

Post by greatodensraven » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 1:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:
Fumbles wrote:
tiger pom wrote:This year has been desperate but how much worse it would have been if Teddy was in Canberra.I cant help but wonder how much he regrets his decision to stay.Thank heavens he did!
I don't think he regrets it all. The person that wanted him gone has now been shown the door.
He seems to be responding well to Taylor's coaching, his injury free and playing the best footy of his life besides not winning he looks happy to me.
Who supposedly is this person who wanted Teddy gone.....Potter or Mayer?Really not sure why either would have not wanted him at our club.
Mayer lacked professionalism during the Tedesco contract fiasco

One example I can give was that someone rang Mayer with a question (after Mayer saying that they could call at any time during the negotiating with any questions ) and he never even returned the call

When the same person rang with the same question for Canberra , Ricky Stuart was on the phone within 5 minutes late in the evening

Unbelievable. I remember you saying that Mayer was overheard saying that Teddy was overrated. I can understand him trying to get the best deal for the Tigers but not at the expense of losing someone of the quality of Teddy. Local junior & all. Very glad he decided to stay & I hope he becomes a Tigers, Blues & Kangaroo legend!

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 1:54 pm

The only junior we have unearthed over the past few years who has proven that he is a genuine superstar.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 2:38 pm

IMHO, Woods is our 2nd home grown superstar, already the best Aus prop.
Hopefully with less injuries, Nofoaluma and SImona are not too far.
Dwyer would be in this group, but his injury finished his carrier.

Another 2 solid players are Sue and Seumanufagai.
So all in all not bad, and probably better than many other NRL clubs.

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 7:28 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:The only junior we have unearthed over the past few years who has proven that he is a genuine superstar.
Stay tuned - more to come.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Wed 08 Jul, 2015 7:48 pm

Russell wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:The only junior we have unearthed over the past few years who has proven that he is a genuine superstar.
Stay tuned - more to come.
Who else will make it to that level ?