Simon Dwyer

Wests Tigers Discussion
Skip

Re: Simon Dwyer

Post by Skip » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:56 pm

This thread makes me sad, he had a bright future. What made it worse is we had Madam Blair as his replacement
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

Madge

Post by Madge » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 2:13 pm

He's my friends next door neighbour who lives a street behind me. I see him here and there but cant really ask him too much for certain reasons although has told me a couple of things before which have happened as he said, but haven't talked to him in a while. Really down to earth guy but also a really positive guy considering what has happened to him. Huge loss, probably the worst loss.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 3:07 pm

Madge wrote:
Sat 01 Dec, 2018 2:13 pm
He's my friends next door neighbour who lives a street behind me. I see him here and there but cant really ask him too much for certain reasons although has told me a couple of things before which have happened as he said, but haven't talked to him in a while. Really down to earth guy but also a really positive guy considering what has happened to him. Huge loss, probably the worst loss.
Hope he is still involved as part of Madges coaching team. Was/is he doing the video analysis?
in Ivan we distrust

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 3:23 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 01 Dec, 2018 3:07 pm
Madge wrote:
Sat 01 Dec, 2018 2:13 pm
Hope he is still involved as part of Madges coaching team. Was/is he doing the video analysis?
I hope so

Have heard he is very good at his job

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 3:44 pm

Good thread 😉

Dwyer is the man.
Coulda been the best.
Tragic.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 4:08 pm

Admittedly I thought he was at times lazy and ineffective when he came into grade (in hindsight he may have struggled with the transition into FG,) but he came good quickly and he looked like he was going to play for the Blues and Kangaroos for a decade. Was an absolute tragedy how his career ended.
Help me... I broke apart my insides,
Help me... I've got no soul to sell;
Help me... The only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 01 Dec, 2018 5:31 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sat 01 Dec, 2018 4:08 pm
Admittedly I thought he was at times lazy and ineffective when he came into grade (in hindsight he may have struggled with the transition into FG,) but he came good quickly and he looked like he was going to play for the Blues and Kangaroos for a decade. Was an absolute tragedy how his career ended.
Once he sorted his motor out he was real good