NRL Membership Numbers

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

NRL Membership Numbers

Post by TSupps05 » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:32 am

NRL Membership Numbers

I was interested to see the membership numbers for each club and was wondering where we rank among them, and with the results i am very pleased fellas :D

Results as of 23 July

1. Brisbane Broncos - 35,527
2. South Sydney Rabbitohs - 29,054
3. Parramatta Eels - 25,095
4. Melbourne Storm - 24,901
5. Wests Tigers - 20,115
6. St. George Illawarra Dragons - 20,115
7. Canberra Raiders - 20,054
8. Penrith Panthers - 19,421
9. Canterbury Bulldogs - 19,417
10. Newcastle Knights - 17,451
11. North Queensland Cowboys (As of May 17) - 17,109
12. New Zealand Warriors - 16,988
13. Cronulla Sharks - 15,584
14. Sydney Roosters - 15,470
15. Manly Sea Eagles - 12,279
16. Gold Coast Titans (As May 17) - 10,613

Since May we were behind the Bulldogs, Raiders, Penrith and Dragons, since then we have jumped up into 5th HOW GOOD!!!
Last edited by TSupps05 on Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
All aboard the Wayne Train :righton: :sign:


User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:44 am

Itd be nice if they updated these regularly

Surely we'd have a couple more k after our last 2 weeks

User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by TSupps05 » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:45 am

clifferdSH wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:44 am
Itd be nice if they updated these regularly

Surely we'd have a couple more k after our last 2 weeks
Yeah sorry i meant July
All aboard the Wayne Train :righton: :sign:

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17913
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:03 pm

Impressive effort. Great news for the club.

Sincerely hope those numbers don't count stupid crap like pet memberships (does the club even do this still?)
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:09 pm

TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:45 am
clifferdSH wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:44 am
Itd be nice if they updated these regularly

Surely we'd have a couple more k after our last 2 weeks
Yeah sorry i meant July
Ah that makes much more sense then :D


WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3840
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:12 pm

Good stuff to all involved.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29218
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:48 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:03 pm
Impressive effort. Great news for the club.

Sincerely hope those numbers don't count stupid crap like pet memberships (does the club even do this still?)
Doesn't look like it but I see virtual membership - baby membership = toddler membership

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:00 pm

My guess is Uncle Nick paid for 15,450 of the roosters memberships

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm

TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:32 am
NRL Membership Numbers

I was interested to see the membership numbers for each club and was wondering where we rank among them, and with the results i am very pleased fellas :D

Results as of 23 July

1. Brisbane Broncos - 35,527
2. South Sydney Rabbitohs - 29,054
3. Parramatta Eels - 25,095
4. Melbourne Storm - 24,901
5. Wests Tigers - 20,115
6. St. George Illawarra Dragons - 20,115
7. Canberra Raiders - 20,054
8. Penrith Panthers - 19,421
9. Canterbury Bulldogs - 19,417
10. Newcastle Knights - 17,451
11. North Queensland Cowboys (As of May 17) - 17,109
12. New Zealand Warriors - 16,988
13. Cronulla Sharks - 15,584
14. Sydney Roosters - 15,470
15. Manly Sea Eagles - 12,279
16. Gold Coast Titans (As May 17) - 10,613

Since May we were behind the Bulldogs, Raiders, Penrith and Dragons, since then we have jumped up into 5th HOW GOOD!!!
You’d think with them numbers we’d get more leg up from the officials .

Semi finals ... more bums on seats ... more revenue for Greenberg and his cronies!
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:09 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:00 pm
My guess is Uncle Nick paid for 15,450 of the roosters memberships
Most useless club in the nrl yet they are so favored

Premiership contenders every year yet so far behind the eight ball in terms of members and fans

Watch them barely crack 15k attendance on a sunny Sunday arvo next week v saints
Last edited by clifferdSH on Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17913
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:10 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm
TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:32 am
NRL Membership Numbers

I was interested to see the membership numbers for each club and was wondering where we rank among them, and with the results i am very pleased fellas :D

Results as of 23 July

1. Brisbane Broncos - 35,527
2. South Sydney Rabbitohs - 29,054
3. Parramatta Eels - 25,095
4. Melbourne Storm - 24,901
5. Wests Tigers - 20,115
6. St. George Illawarra Dragons - 20,115
7. Canberra Raiders - 20,054
8. Penrith Panthers - 19,421
9. Canterbury Bulldogs - 19,417
10. Newcastle Knights - 17,451
11. North Queensland Cowboys (As of May 17) - 17,109
12. New Zealand Warriors - 16,988
13. Cronulla Sharks - 15,584
14. Sydney Roosters - 15,470
15. Manly Sea Eagles - 12,279
16. Gold Coast Titans (As May 17) - 10,613

Since May we were behind the Bulldogs, Raiders, Penrith and Dragons, since then we have jumped up into 5th HOW GOOD!!!
You’d think with them numbers we’d get more leg up from the officials .

Semi finals ... more bums on seats ... more revenue for Greenberg and his cronies!
More money for the junkets.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17913
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:11 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:48 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:03 pm
Impressive effort. Great news for the club.

Sincerely hope those numbers don't count stupid crap like pet memberships (does the club even do this still?)
Doesn't look like it but I see virtual membership - baby membership = toddler membership
Ah OK.

Your avatar still makes me laugh.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 2:03 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:09 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:00 pm
My guess is Uncle Nick paid for 15,450 of the roosters memberships
Most useless club in the nrl yet they are so favored

Premiership contenders every year yet so far behind the eight ball in terms of members and fans

Watch them barely crack 15k attendance on a sunny Sunday arvo next week v saints
5k at the game would be funny but 20k will probably show with 19,995 being saints supporters

User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 1104
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by 2041 » Tue 24 Jul, 2018 12:51 pm

clifferdSH wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:09 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:00 pm
My guess is Uncle Nick paid for 15,450 of the roosters memberships
Most useless club in the nrl yet they are so favored

Premiership contenders every year yet so far behind the eight ball in terms of members and fans

Watch them barely crack 15k attendance on a sunny Sunday arvo next week v saints
If it wasn't for their cash they'd be the first club booted to Perth or wherever. No fans, no juniors, no roots in any community at all. All they do is leech off other clubs' development. Complete waste of a franchise.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 24 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm

Makes sense given the season. Bulldogs would be higher on a better season.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40749
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:52 am

More embarrassment for the NRL

Just saw somewhere that Richmond AFL side just cracked 100 000 members

Triple the best NRL side

We are just so far away from understanding the fans of our game and what they want it's crazy

This weekend for example it's retro round , let's make memberships for the rest of the season retro prices ..........

Make the price of food and drinks at the games(not alcohol of course ) retro prices

Family tickets at retro prices

Have three different grade games to watch this weekend like we did in the past

User avatar
clifferdSH
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri 16 Sep, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by clifferdSH » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:59 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:52 am
More embarrassment for the NRL

Just saw somewhere that Richmond AFL side just cracked 100 000 members

Triple the best NRL side

We are just so far away from understanding the fans of our game and what they want it's crazy

This weekend for example it's retro round , let's make memberships for the rest of the season retro prices ..........

Make the price of food and drinks at the games(not alcohol of course ) retro prices

Family tickets at retro prices

Have three different grade games to watch this weekend like we did in the past
I'm almost positive afl give out tons of freebies

That's the situation with the Swans and GWS anyway, I've been in many situations where I've been given free tickets to AFL in Sydney

Whatever they do, they do it 10x better than us though

We could only dream of regular season sell outs at anz stadium like they get for the mcg

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40749
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 25 Jul, 2018 9:05 am

clifferdSH wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:59 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 8:52 am
More embarrassment for the NRL

Just saw somewhere that Richmond AFL side just cracked 100 000 members

Triple the best NRL side

We are just so far away from understanding the fans of our game and what they want it's crazy

This weekend for example it's retro round , let's make memberships for the rest of the season retro prices ..........

Make the price of food and drinks at the games(not alcohol of course ) retro prices

Family tickets at retro prices

Have three different grade games to watch this weekend like we did in the past
I'm almost positive afl give out tons of freebies

That's the situation with the Swans and GWS anyway, I've been in many situations where I've been given free tickets to AFL in Sydney

Whatever they do, they do it 10x better than us though

We could only dream of regular season sell outs at anz stadium like they get for the mcg
The MCG probably only sells out 3-4 times a season bar the GF

Obviously ANZAC Day does and guessing the Richmond v Collingwood game will , not sure whether the Queens Birthday sells out

I think memberships in AFL are a fair bit cheaper than the NRL , but not 100 % sure

Post Reply