2019 memberships

Wests Tigers Discussion
mctiger
Member
Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: 2019 memberships

Post by mctiger » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 7:49 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:27 pm
Haha...YOU have to go to concord when it suits THEM

customer service eh?
When I rang regarding my membership I was told that the selection at Concord would be on 4 November which is a Sunday.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29771
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 9:05 pm

mctiger wrote:
Mon 15 Oct, 2018 7:49 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:27 pm
Haha...YOU have to go to concord when it suits THEM

customer service eh?
When I rang regarding my membership I was told that the selection at Concord would be on 4 November which is a Sunday.
A bit different to what was posted before....will make for an ''interesting'' day Im sure

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 1:32 pm

Via NRL Media on Twitter.. Draw will be released next week.
No more plodders!
:sign:

Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2811
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Knuckles » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 2:30 pm

They have not taken money from my account yet. I have opted in.
They told me when I rang a few weeks ago to have money in my account on 11/10.

TigerGal
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri 10 Jun, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by TigerGal » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 2:38 pm

Knuckles wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 2:30 pm
They have not taken money from my account yet. I have opted in.
They told me when I rang a few weeks ago to have money in my account on 11/10.

Have you gotten a new card lately? Mine expired and had a new one sent out a few months ago. I didn't have the money taken out of my account either but then I realised the details were different so it wouldn't have processed. I called and got it done over the phone


User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3880
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 4:40 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 15 Oct, 2018 9:05 pm
mctiger wrote:
Mon 15 Oct, 2018 7:49 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:27 pm
Haha...YOU have to go to concord when it suits THEM

customer service eh?
When I rang regarding my membership I was told that the selection at Concord would be on 4 November which is a Sunday.
A bit different to what was posted before....will make for an ''interesting'' day Im sure
Not sure how a position can be offered when there are no seats in the stadium at the moment

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29771
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 5:17 pm

Yeah, i guess the site foreman goes..."Seats? aaaah just put a few there, and some there,,,and a few more over there, that should do it"

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3880
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Tue 16 Oct, 2018 9:00 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 5:17 pm
Yeah, i guess the site foreman goes..."Seats? aaaah just put a few there, and some there,,,and a few more over there, that should do it"
He is booking his membership. “No seats here don’t go 1-50, they go 50-1. I got seat 49 and want to be closer to half way “.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Mon 24 Dec, 2018 11:13 am

Received our ticketed membership pkts today ...a nice Xmas present from the club to deliver them before Xmas at there word. We are NOT happy at the treatment that our club and CEO are receiving from the NRL as things certainly are more professionally run these days and this is not by chance .

tigerbenji
Member
Member
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by tigerbenji » Mon 24 Dec, 2018 11:17 am

Havent got mine yet, Days not finished i guess.

Post Reply