Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:21 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:19 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:07 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:02 pm

The nuance, if there is one, is that a lot of people are operating under the assumption that Cleary definitely won't be our coach in 2019.
Well if Cleary stays that would be a disaster as mooted by Reynolds and Brooks.
Did they say it would be a disaster? I don't remember that.
Well I m not quoting directly but both said it would be difficult working for a coach who had signed elsewhere
Try quoting directly. What you have said is not what I remember.
"Quality Stupidity"

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:30 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:26 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:16 pm
Wests Tigers have made a lot of dumb decision in their short and uneventful history but keeping Ivan Cleary on as coach for 2019 will rank up there as the worst of them all.

Management might be peddling that line as some sort of legal view point but reality is that the majority of fans, media, players, other coaches and staff just wont cop it.

Would be an absolute disaster.
majority of fans; Really?
media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
other coaches; Maybe looking for a job, otherwise who cares?
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

If you want to think this club will function well and all staff, players, other coaches and all us fans will be happy campers in 2019 with Cleary still in charge then go ahead.

Im saying it wont work and will be a disaster.

name names :lol:
Its an opinion!

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:34 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:30 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Wests Tigers have made a lot of dumb decision in their short and uneventful history but keeping Ivan Cleary on as coach for 2019 will rank up there as the worst of them all.

Management might be peddling that line as some sort of legal view point but reality is that the majority of fans, media, players, other coaches and staff just wont cop it.

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

If you want to think this club will function well and all staff, players, other coaches and all us fans will be happy campers in 2019 with Cleary still in charge then go ahead.

Precisely!
You haven't a clue. You make a massively broad generalisation and then can't back it up. So you just modify your generalisation, making it even more general and voila. Disaster here we come.

...and, Name Names....Hahaha, as if you could!
"Quality Stupidity"

willow

Post by willow » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:42 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:59 pm
willow wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:13 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:54 pm
Time will tell but for all the "set to sign" and "On the verge of" thus far sweet bugger all has happened. I think you all need to consider that the genuine possibility exists that I Cleary will be our coach in 2019.
Maybe. Maguire is certainly drawing some interest though and I wouldn't rule him out of taking over the reins soon.
Nup, not Macquire. My mail is it's Jason Taylor back to finish off what he started! The Manly stuff is just a smokescreen.
I can assure you Taylor won't be back.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:45 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:34 pm
The Patriot wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

Precisely!
You haven't a clue. You make a massively broad generalisation and then can't back it up. So you just modify your generalisation, making it even more general and voila. Disaster here we come.
If you knew that the coach that sold you the dream of coming to WT then wanted to break his contract early, as a player i'd imagine it would be an uncomfortable situation to be in...

As a fan i'll be very disappointed if he's here in 2019. Ivan is all fart and no poo.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:48 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

Precisely!

As ive already said, relax dude.

No need for the agro.
Its an opinion!

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:45 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

Precisely!
If you knew that the coach that sold you the dream of coming to WT then wanted to break his contract early, as a player i'd imagine it would be an uncomfortable situation to be in...

As a fan i'll be very disappointed if he's here in 2019. Ivan is all fart and no poo.
One famous ex Aust PM described an opposition member as being all tip, no iceberg.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm

Maybe if you resist from posting your opinions as reality and fact, people wouldnt question you so much about it

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:58 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Calm the farm.

Precisely!

One famous ex Aust PM described an opposition member as being all tip, no iceberg.
Classic Keating

Roar Power

Post by Roar Power » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:59 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

Precisely!

Not the vision I needed whilst eating dinner, but funny nonetheless.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm
Maybe if you resist from posting your opinions as reality and fact, people wouldnt question you so much about it
Two things.

1. You know where the quote button is, if you want to have a go at me quote me.

2. See above
Its an opinion!

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:10 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:27 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:21 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:19 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:07 pm

Well if Cleary stays that would be a disaster as mooted by Reynolds and Brooks.
Did they say it would be a disaster? I don't remember that.
Well I m not quoting directly but both said it would be difficult working for a coach who had signed elsewhere
Try quoting directly. What you have said is not what I remember.
Who cares what you remember.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:11 pm

Can our club motto be "all fart and no poo".

Thats so funny, thats made its way into my rotation.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:12 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!
It’s very Trumpian. Naming eveybody, without naming anyone specifically.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:12 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!
So lets talk names.

NT Tiger and GNR4LIFE disagree with what i have said and think Cleary coaching us in 2019 would not cause any issues.

Do you also the think fans are going to be happy with that. No one will have any problem if the losses start piling up?

Do you also think players are going to be happy to play for a guy who is out the door. On the bus boys lol.

See i dont think either of you think it could work, not in the reality and pressure environment of an NRL season.

Yeah on here as opinion it can work just fine. Games arent played on here however.
Its an opinion!

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:28 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:19 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!
So lets talk names.

NT Tiger and GNR4LIFE disagree with what i have said and think Cleary coaching us in 2019 would not cause any issues.

Do you also the think fans are going to be happy with that. No one will have any problem if the losses start piling up?

Do you also think players are going to be happy to play for a guy who is out the door. On the bus boys lol.

See i dont think either of you think it could work, not in the reality and pressure environment of an NRL season.

Yeah on here as opinion it can work just fine. Games arent played on here however.
Spot on Patriot. Cleary remains and we ‘drift!’ No way Pascoe is thinking that way. Cleary is gone - no doubts
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:36 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:28 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:19 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!
So lets talk names.

Spot on Patriot. Cleary remains and we ‘drift!’ No way Pascoe is thinking that way. Cleary is gone - no doubts
I don't think that Pascoe or Go will let Ivan near the coaching position next year, if there is the slightest chance of moving him on.
Just the same as they flicked JT when thing started to go South.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:40 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 7:48 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:

media; Who gives a rats?
players; Name them!
and staff; Name them!

Calm the farm.

Precisely!

As ive already said, relax dude.

No need for the agro.
I assure you, I'm quite relaxed, but thanks for your concern.
Aggro? No Aggro.
You made a broad statement and I called you to account for it. All you've done since is broaden the generalisation further and then tuck tail and backpedal. I don't need aggro to see that.
And by the way I'm not a Dude. If you'd care to, look up the Irish Gaelic origin of 'Dude', you probably wouldn't be quite so quick to use it. Unless, of course, in reference to yourself.
"Quality Stupidity"