Which was WS Best and Worst games of the 2018 season?

Wests Tigers Discussion
TheDaBoss

Re: Which was WS Best and Worst games of the 2018 season?

Post by TheDaBoss » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 3:08 pm

Ags wrote:
Mon 10 Dec, 2018 9:06 pm
Best - the melbourne wins, especially because of bellamy and slaters milestones.
Worst - the pathetic efforts against the titans and the dogs when we had everything to play for.
Special mention - the stitch up against the broncos. I was absolutely seething after that effort. Even my bronco mates thought that was a dog effort from the refs that night
X2 nearly punched a hole in the wall after that game....
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 3:51 pm

Which was WS best and .....

What are we talking about here WS Magpies in Reggies or WT Wests Tigers in the NRL???

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 5:13 pm

The worst was undoubtedly the flogging against Canberra at Campbelltown.

Was at the game, and the boys just gave up in the second half. I left with 15 minutes to go.

Best was Melbourne in Melbourne, where despite a dodgy sin binning, and a string cheese of penalties designed to get Melbourne home, we managed to get over the top of them.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 5:40 pm

Beating the Roosters was the best after years of being hammered by them and going into the game with no one giving us a chance.
The Titans game was horrendous and we had evetything to play for.They were woeful all over the park.

fibrodreaming

Post by fibrodreaming » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 6:12 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 12 Dec, 2018 5:13 pm

Was at the game, and the boys just gave up in the second half. I left with 15 minutes to go.

Best was Melbourne in Melbourne, where despite a dodgy sin binning, and a string cheese of penalties designed to get Melbourne home, we managed to get over the top of them.
Agreed, I thought the refs were riding the Storm home, and then JAC received a pass in space and was certain to score, and the pass was called forward. No-one in the press would have complained if the refs allowed the play to proceed and JAC scored (and won the game for the Storm).

That decision restored my faith in the refs - until the game against the Broncos at Campbelltown - I'll say no more.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Wed 12 Dec, 2018 6:34 pm

Losing at Leichhardt Oval to Titans & Dragons was hard to take. Also hated losing our 5th Home Ground game to the Roosters reserve grade team in Tamworth.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Fri 14 Dec, 2018 9:27 pm

Harvey wrote:
Wed 12 Dec, 2018 5:13 pm

I did the same with out last game of the season against the rabs.... didnt bother to watch the last 20 minutes,
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 15 Dec, 2018 9:09 am

win against Easts, finally after 5 years :)
wins against Melbourne, how sweet it is to win against Ribot's team :sign:
win against Canberra, 'the times they are a changin' '
near miss against Brisbane, refs again and again :deadhorse: