pre-season 2019

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
TheDaBoss
Member
Member
Posts: 764
Joined: Tue 21 Aug, 2018 8:43 am
Location: C'Town

Re: pre-season 2019

Post by TheDaBoss » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 5:14 pm

cochise wrote:
Wed 09 Jan, 2019 4:25 pm
mattypicks wrote:
Wed 09 Jan, 2019 4:13 pm
Anyone who is in that Tigers team of 2005 is considered a legend.

In 50 years time there will still be stories of Patty Richards receiving a flick pass from Benji, running down the left wing putting a massive fend on Rod Jensen, then having too much speed for Matty Bowen after having 16 injections into his ankle before the match. That's what legends are made of!
And people will watch the old footage wondering how we were able to watch the footage that wasn't a life sized hologram.
whats wrong with the footage ;)
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 5:27 pm

Hopefully Pat is teaching some of his kick off tricks to our lads 😎
No more plodders!
:sign:

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 5:30 pm

TheDaBoss wrote:
Wed 09 Jan, 2019 5:14 pm
cochise wrote:
Wed 09 Jan, 2019 4:25 pm
mattypicks wrote:
Wed 09 Jan, 2019 4:13 pm
Anyone who is in that Tigers team of 2005 is considered a legend.

In 50 years time there will still be stories of Patty Richards receiving a flick pass from Benji, running down the left wing putting a massive fend on Rod Jensen, then having too much speed for Matty Bowen after having 16 injections into his ankle before the match. That's what legends are made of!
And people will watch the old footage wondering how we were able to watch the footage that wasn't a life sized hologram.
whats wrong with the footage ;)
Yeah I don't understand the need for these new fangled holographic projectors that turn your coffee table into a 3 dimensional football field.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29769
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 5:33 pm

Whats Patty cakes doing here?

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3872
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 7:00 pm

Those hologram projectors are dangerous, as is watching telecasts via VR.

Another Wests Tigers fan injured attempting to dive on the ball from the scrum while watching 2010 semi final replay


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4340
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Fri 11 Jan, 2019 10:20 pm

No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23063
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 11 Jan, 2019 10:24 pm

Hope MCK didn’t Uber home.

User avatar
palms
Member
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon 20 Jul, 2009 2:09 pm
Location: Mooloolaba, QLD

Post by palms » Fri 11 Jan, 2019 10:49 pm

It doesn't look like he's there.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10241
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 11 Jan, 2019 11:07 pm

Can’t believe McQueen’s still in the picture...
Christ we have some crap players .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3872
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 12 Jan, 2019 10:15 am

Hope they paid for the dinner. Otherwise the NRL will likely issue another fine and demand the cost of dinner be included in the cap.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 23063
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 12 Jan, 2019 10:21 am

hobbo wrote:
Fri 11 Jan, 2019 11:07 pm
Can’t believe McQueen’s still in the picture...
Christ we have some crap players .
Well, we might rid ourselves of one pretty soon if he goes to court and gets a conviction.

User avatar
jrtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by jrtiger » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:48 pm

Anyone got any decent info on what's been happening with pre-season? How are the lads taking to Madge/who's a bolter for the 17/best trainers/potential captains etc I have barely heard anything

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8520
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:51 pm

jrtiger wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:48 pm
Anyone got any decent info on what's been happening with pre-season? How are the lads taking to Madge/who's a bolter for the 17/best trainers/potential captains etc I have barely heard anything
KANE BRADLEY / WING SPOT :twisted:
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30070
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:58 pm

Has Bradley been upgraded to an NRL contract....?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5783
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 5:02 pm

Demps wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:51 pm
jrtiger wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:48 pm
Anyone got any decent info on what's been happening with pre-season? How are the lads taking to Madge/who's a bolter for the 17/best trainers/potential captains etc I have barely heard anything
KANE BRADLEY / WING SPOT :twisted:
He's a back-rower who stands at 195cm and 102kg

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8520
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 5:49 pm

Newtown wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 5:02 pm
Demps wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:51 pm
jrtiger wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 4:48 pm
Anyone got any decent info on what's been happening with pre-season? How are the lads taking to Madge/who's a bolter for the 17/best trainers/potential captains etc I have barely heard anything
KANE BRADLEY / WING SPOT :twisted:
He's a back-rower who stands at 195cm and 102kg
Yeah. did you see the reports he's been having a go on the wing & they're calling him Corey Oates junior or something...?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
prattenparkchild
Member
Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun 07 May, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by prattenparkchild » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 6:20 pm

Safe to say McQueen is such damaged goods with poor form to date that no-one is mad enough to take him, even with WT sweetening the pot.

Great signing......... TBH, how can these players possibly pass a rigorous medical and physical test before club accepting contract.

cochise
Member
Member
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by cochise » Thu 17 Jan, 2019 7:36 pm

prattenparkchild wrote:
Thu 17 Jan, 2019 6:20 pm
Safe to say McQueen is such damaged goods with poor form to date that no-one is mad enough to take him, even with WT sweetening the pot.

Great signing......... TBH, how can these players possibly pass a rigorous medical and physical test before club accepting contract.
He was injured after he signed?

Post Reply
cron