Wests Tigers considering forming a partnership with South West Sydney A-League franchise

Wests Tigers Discussion
Cultured Bogan

Re: Wests Tigers considering forming a partnership with South West Sydney A-League franchise

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 20 Dec, 2018 5:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 18 Dec, 2018 8:12 pm
Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Dec, 2018 1:05 pm
What a terrible bit of journalism.

Upon reading it closer, the writer phoned up Pascoe, asked a few questions and, boom, we're considering a partnership:

Asked would he be happy to work with the football franchise, Pascoe: “Yeah, why not.
Haha yeah spot on
Very telling now huh?
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 20 Dec, 2018 5:26 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
Tue 18 Dec, 2018 5:22 pm
Great thinking Tigers

Whiteant the blighters drom within....
Who the football club?

The NRL is not in direct competition with the A-League. Football would get slaughtered in the winter months nationwide by Rugby League and Vicky Kicky.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Thu 20 Dec, 2018 6:54 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 18 Dec, 2018 8:12 pm
Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Dec, 2018 1:05 pm
What a terrible bit of journalism.

Upon reading it closer, the writer phoned up Pascoe, asked a few questions and, boom, we're considering a partnership:

Asked would he be happy to work with the football franchise, Pascoe: “Yeah, why not.
Haha yeah spot on
u got quite the eagle eye m8, :D
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell