jadtiger wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 4:28 pm
Lidcombe Magpie wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 4:11 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 11:22 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 4:28 pm

Players from basket ball or a number of sports, could mug someone in stark daylight and most probably no one one would recognise them anyway.
A NRL player only has to sneeze the wrong way, and a dozen phones spring out of pockets, When will some of these drongos realise that, and even the thickest of them ,get the message?
There’s a lot of players in the NRL, who know how to act like a human,
A pity that they get bundled in with the cretinous minority who are not capable of sane thinking,
I couldn’t care less if the League booted anyone who brings the game into disrepute, get rid of them
The League only selectively chooses who to punt out of the game for bringing it into disrepute. Todd Carney for example.
Yet a spouse-beating Greg Inglis drives across NSW half-p###ed and speeding and is hailed as "brave" by Greenberg for holding a press conference AFTER his misdemeanor is splashed over every newspaper. The game is run by idiots so it is no surprise that it breeds idiots.
Wonder if MCK will be made an example of ala Carney, or cop the red-carpet adulation the Immortal-in-waiting (spew) GI gets showered with?
Absolutely 100% agree
Agreed.Read Animal Farm some time and it could be about the NRL even though it was written about communism.
You mean the part about all animals being equal but some being more equal than others?

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri 04 Jan, 2019 9:37 pm

Go You Good Things wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 6:13 pm
It's encouraging to see that we can formulate theories and blame religion ( really?) for this incident WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.
Who knows? . . . the uber driver ( not taxi driver) could be some sort of lunatic himself. Instead of a polite bip bip with his horn, he may have leant on it for 20 seconds swearing at these 2 to get out of the effing way. We don't know the facts, and it occurred to me that maybe we should hear the facts first before wringing our hands.
MCK may well have done the wrong thing. But these uber drivers are just randoms with no training or effective screening. Didn't one sexually assault a young girl asleep in the back seat after a big night out ? I wonder if she went to church ?
Anyway . . . pitchforks unite !!!
I don’t care how long the driver was on the horn for or whether he was playing ABBA at ear piercing decibels, it does not give anyone (including MCK) the right to physically assault him.

What if after being attacked, the random pulled a knife from his glovebox that he only carries to defend himself against thugs, and stuck it through MCK’s throat?

Look at what happened in southern Sydney today. It only takes one moron overreacting for things to escalate very badly.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Fri 04 Jan, 2019 9:39 pm

Always best to wait for the actual details before slandering a guys reputation.

No one knows what actually happened, but it's obviously cool to pass judgement without having a clue as to what really went down.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Fri 04 Jan, 2019 10:34 pm

coivtny wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 9:13 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 4:28 pm
Lidcombe Magpie wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 4:11 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 11:22 pm

The League only selectively chooses who to punt out of the game for bringing it into disrepute. Todd Carney for example.
Yet a spouse-beating Greg Inglis drives across NSW half-p###ed and speeding and is hailed as "brave" by Greenberg for holding a press conference AFTER his misdemeanor is splashed over every newspaper. The game is run by idiots so it is no surprise that it breeds idiots.
Wonder if MCK will be made an example of ala Carney, or cop the red-carpet adulation the Immortal-in-waiting (spew) GI gets showered with?
Absolutely 100% agree
Agreed.Read Animal Farm some time and it could be about the NRL even though it was written about communism.
You mean the part about all animals being equal but some being more equal than others?
Yes thats exactly what i mean

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Fri 04 Jan, 2019 10:44 pm

Abraham wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 9:39 pm
Always best to wait for the actual details before slandering a guys reputation.

No one knows what actually happened, but it's obviously cool to pass judgement without having a clue as to what really went down.
Self defence?????????
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:49 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 3:41 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Fri 04 Jan, 2019 12:32 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 03 Jan, 2019 1:50 pm

League is a mugs game, played by meatheads.
Players from basket ball or a number of sports, could mug someone in stark daylight and most probably no one one would recognise them anyway.
A NRL player only has to sneeze the wrong way, and a dozen phones spring out of pockets, When will some of these drongos realise that, and even the thickest of them ,get the message?
A pity that they get bundled in with the cretinous minority who are not capable of sane thinking,
I couldn’t care less if the League booted anyone who brings the game into disrepute, get rid of them
Honestly though , how many people would recognize Zane Musgrove or MCK ...............
a lot less less than a lot of other players,true, but it only takes one,
Bet we read if he does get sacked he is starts playing Union

That is the biggest problem I see , we need to cut the back door off and have a cross code agreement against players who have been involved in criminal activities

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:20 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:49 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

Honestly though , how many people would recognize Zane Musgrove or MCK ...............

That is the biggest problem I see , we need to cut the back door off and have a cross code agreement against players who have been involved in criminal activities
Or league in France etc etc
No more plodders!
:sign:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:27 pm

WT2K wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:20 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 05 Jan, 2019 12:49 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Or league in France etc etc
Totally , if the International Rugby League had an ounce of bite a ban by any of the Leagues should apply across every league worldwide

It does in soccer but then again FIFA is a powerful union

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 1:31 pm

**Not Tigers related but similar to Mosgrove case**
Scott Bolton faced court today.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/cow ... 50pxx.html

TheDaBoss

Post by TheDaBoss » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 2:00 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 1:31 pm
can we stop.....please nrl.......
:sign: + :deadhorse: = Ivan in a nutshell

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:31 pm

Willie Masons brother Les arrested in Newcastle on drug charges (commercial supply) bail refused

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:46 pm

Lauren wrote:
Touching her thigh? Big difference from the police originally claiming they had CCTV of Bolton grabbing her privates......
Don't know what to think of this case. People will be getting charged every minute for standing next to someone in a queue or on public transport accidently brushing up against someone.
If the police retracted their allegation I am surprised it wasn't thrown out of court. Bolton obviously agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge. Whole thing seems a bit wishy-washy IMO.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:50 pm

Elderslie Tiger wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:31 pm
Willie Masons brother Les arrested in Newcastle on drug charges (commercial supply) bail refused
Dope is an apt description for both Les and Willie then. Built like outhouses with the same smelly contents for brains..........

TigerSkins

Post by TigerSkins » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 10:35 pm

Where's Mr Terdburg having a dig at the Cows now .. !!

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 07 Jan, 2019 11:37 pm

Elderslie Tiger wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:31 pm
lol, this guy...

heard some stories about him. absolute tool.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

matchball

Post by matchball » Tue 08 Jan, 2019 10:55 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Mon 07 Jan, 2019 6:46 pm
Lauren wrote:
Touching her thigh? Big difference from the police originally claiming they had CCTV of Bolton grabbing her privates......
Don't know what to think of this case. People will be getting charged every minute for standing next to someone in a queue or on public transport accidently brushing up against someone.
If the police retracted their allegation I am surprised it wasn't thrown out of court. Bolton obviously agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge. Whole thing seems a bit wishy-washy IMO.
Touching the thigh was considered flirting not so long ago. The world has gone mad.
The leftist feminists have neutered men.

I've had women grab my junk on the dance floor at the Legends night club many moons ago. Where is my justice? Lol.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 08 Jan, 2019 11:06 am

matchball wrote:
Tue 08 Jan, 2019 10:55 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Lauren wrote:
Touching the thigh was considered flirting not so long ago. The world has gone mad.

I've had women grab my junk on the dance floor at the Legends night club many moons ago. Where is my justice? Lol.
If you wanted justice, I’m sure you could pursue it. Though, it doesn’t sound like it was a negative experience for you, like it is for most women. It’s not about the action, it’s about how the action is received.

matchball

Post by matchball » Tue 08 Jan, 2019 11:41 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 08 Jan, 2019 11:06 am
matchball wrote:
Tue 08 Jan, 2019 10:55 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Lauren wrote:

If you wanted justice, I’m sure you could pursue it. Though, it doesn’t sound like it was a negative experience for you, like it is for most women. It’s not about the action, it’s about how the action is received.
Let's be honest.
It's received by how much money the man has or how high profile he is.
Not the action itself.