**Live game thread**

tiga4eva

**Live game thread**

Post by tiga4eva » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:45 pm

tylermax wrote:So Most of you think Taylor is the problem. I don't recall seeing him out there, dropping balls, trying offloads from hopeless positions or missing tackles.
Taylor can't play the game for them, its up to the players to do that and they were found wanting today.
But he is the boss of a team that make these basic errors Champ. So when does he become accountable

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:51 pm

12mins gone Warriors 16 Cowboys 0....
Wayne Train 2019..

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:54 pm

tiga4eva wrote:
tylermax wrote:So Most of you think Taylor is the problem. I don't recall seeing him out there, dropping balls, trying offloads from hopeless positions or missing tackles.
Taylor can't play the game for them, its up to the players to do that and they were found wanting today.
But he is the boss of a team that make these basic errors Champ. So when does he become accountable

he was accountable when we were playing to a structure which didn't suit us at all
he owned up to it and improved it.

now fully grown footballers who've held the ball for 20 years start dropping balls and completing 50% sets.. i dont get how in the world it could be taylor's fault.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 6:36 pm

Never understood this argument.
By that logic any of us could be coach because we wouldn't be the ones on the field....

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 6:36 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:

he was accountable when we were playing to a structure which didn't suit us at all

now fully grown footballers who've held the ball for 20 years start dropping balls and completing 50% sets.. i dont get how in the world it could be taylor's fault.
Not Taylor's fault. I would assume that he would like to drop some players, but for whom?

The salary cap would prevent making changes.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 8:03 pm

The Sharks did three thing's during the game, that wests-tigers couldn't.
Held the ball.
Tackled players.
Completed sets of six tackles.

scoreboard reflects that.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 8:06 pm

magpiecol wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:

Not Taylor's fault. I would assume that he would like to drop some players, but for whom?

The salary cap would prevent making changes.
This garbage about it is not Taylor has well and truly worn out ...the same players have been with Taylor for just under 12 months.. now I will say this again under his charge for just under 12 months ! Now roll the tape of the game today can anyone with a straight face actually say it is not Taylors fault that this team looks worse now than round one .This team looks demoralised... looks beaten..looks not interested and certainly looks like they are not playing for there coach . Maybe it it is time someone should ask Mr Wonderful if Taylor can coach because I certainly now the answer!

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 9:29 am

Snake wrote:This garbage about it is not Taylor has well and truly worn out
Yep. Honestly there cannot be any more excuses for this guy.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 9:44 am

What about the fact we can't afford to pay him out?
Is that a valid excuse? Don't get me wrong... I've had it with the lot of them and aren't sticking up for him.... But it's a fact

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 9:50 am

In years gone by there was a "player draft", maybe there should be a coaches draft.
So everyone is on notice.
Also no back ended contracts, and paying for contracts of players who were with you and have moved onto another club.
This would solve a lot of financial difficulties some clubs are in.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 10:37 am

hobbo2803 wrote:I'm glad I tipped the Sharks !!

I tipped our boys. Silly me :bawling
I'm still in second place, thanks to my for and against :D

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 11:27 am

innsaneink wrote:What about the fact we can't afford to pay him out?
Is that a valid excuse? Don't get me wrong... I've had it with the lot of them and aren't sticking up for him.... But it's a fact
I can accept this. If we can't pay him out then we have to keep him. Geez he has been bad though.