**Live game thread**

Knuckles

Re: **Live game thread**

Post by Knuckles » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:48 pm

I wonder had it been Brisbane or Roosters if they'd have blown a penalty for that .... What an anti climax.

mctiger

Post by mctiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:50 pm

stevetiger wrote:The refs were terrible. Tedesco's try should have been a try. The supposed strip wasn't a strip. Farah though was off-side.
It's a shepherd any day of the week. If your referring to the strip in extra time, again that's a fair penalty. And Farah didn't mark up straight. Right call but they never call in those in extra time and it seemed to take a second or two to blow the whistle.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:52 pm

At one stage,it looked like the dragons would run away with the game.
Very pleased with the effort in final 20 mins of the last game.

As previously posted, where has this been all season ?
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:52 pm

king sirro wrote:
dazza65 wrote:Since when do refs blow penalties in extra time. Never. Oh except against the WT

Since its the Tigers that's when. The amount of stuff that goes against us that u see go unnoticed every week by other teams is astounding
I'm sure supporters of some of the other teams would say the exact same thing. We tend to see things only with our team's colours glasses on.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Russell

Post by Russell » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:55 pm

dazza65 wrote:JT needs to be fined......let it rip..... If he has any balls

I'll tell him you are paying the $10,000 shall I?

littletiger

Post by littletiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:06 pm

Flippedy wrote:
king sirro wrote:
dazza65 wrote:Since when do refs blow penalties in extra time. Never. Oh except against the WT

Since its the Tigers that's when. The amount of stuff that goes against us that u see go unnoticed every week by other teams is astounding
I'm sure supporters of some of the other teams would say the exact same thing. We tend to see things only with our team's colours glasses on.
Start a petition mate. Take it all the way

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:09 pm

mctiger wrote:
stevetiger wrote:The refs were terrible. Tedesco's try should have been a try. The supposed strip wasn't a strip. Farah though was off-side.
It's a shepherd any day of the week. If your referring to the strip in extra time, again that's a fair penalty. And Farah didn't mark up straight. Right call but they never call in those in extra time and it seemed to take a second or two to blow the whistle.

I don't think so at all.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:09 pm

I'm just glad Galloway's error didn't determine the game

mctiger

Post by mctiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:25 pm

stevetiger wrote:
mctiger wrote:

I don't think so at all.
No shock there....

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:41 pm

When is this team gonna learn that 20 good minutes per game is not going to be enough. Sure refs were hopeless last 20, but you can't hope all the calls go your way when you play crap for 60 minutes.

Today's game was pure old-school Wests Tigers, game never really over but we found new ways to take it to the line and then lose. This ad-lib, come-from-behind, flat-track style of footy is going to win you about 45% of games and ensure you consistently miss the finals.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:41 pm

Something really clicked in that last 20 for everyone. I wish they'd just play like that all the time. It all starts with the forwards winning the ruck. Our forwards don't run fast enough generally but Sue, Taupau and Ava out there at the same time and we hit the advantage line hard and often.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:42 pm

Lol fairdinkum down rating arbitrary posts of mine because I downrated his silly Farah swipe post. Big man on campus.

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:48 pm

MacDougall wrote:Lol fairdinkum down rating arbitrary posts of mine because I downrated his silly Farah swipe post. Big man on campus.
pot meet kettle

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:51 pm

MacDougall wrote:Something really clicked in that last 20 for everyone. I wish they'd just play like that all the time. It all starts with the forwards winning the ruck. Our forwards don't run fast enough generally but Sue, Taupau and Ava out there at the same time and we hit the advantage line hard and often.
Cherrington is what happened the captain was off the field!

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:55 pm

fairdinkum wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Lol fairdinkum down rating arbitrary posts of mine because I downrated his silly Farah swipe post. Big man on campus.
pot meet kettle
Lol you did it again. Can't take criticism?

Mate, you made a huge post about some dribble that amounted to I was right you were wrong nerny nerny ner ner. You deserved the down vote.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 9:42 pm

Going to enjoy going through our field goal shots looking at the Saints players all off side

The closest shot that Patty had 3 blokes were in at marker

The double standards in every game with the favoured side getting calls is reaching epidemic proportions

And what about the shoulder charge from Marshall with the Tedesco no try ??

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 9:50 pm

Patt RIchards cannot goal kick.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 9:58 pm

happy tiger wrote:Going to enjoy going through our field goal shots looking at the Saints players all off side

The closest shot that Patty had 3 blokes were in at marker

The double standards in every game with the favoured side getting calls is reaching epidemic proportions

And what about the shoulder charge from Marshall with the Tedesco no try ??
Also de Belin was neither marker nor back 10m in the second last set. Penalty every day of the week.