BBL-Fantasy League 2016/7..

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Re: BBL-Fantasy League 2016/7..

Post by WestsBenTigers » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:17 pm

Absolute garbage.

He definetly shouldn't be suspended.

From the coverage last night I thought that penalising the net run rate is the best punishment.

There the whole team cops a penalty and not just the captain.
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:


User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5609
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 5:07 pm

cheers Geo
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29313
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:43 pm

Results H2H ....Rd 7

Bleed B W & G 571 DEF DCC 510
Laroche Lions 622 DEF Bozo's Bashers 253
Bon Vivant 528 DEF BY Logan's Dream Team 554
BowledthepluckyWK 657 DEF HOWZAT!!! 406

Ladder ....Pts..F/A..
1. Laroche Lions............8...+837
2. BowledthepluckyWK.....8..+499
3. Bleed B W & G.......,....8...+451
4. Logan's Dream Team.....8...-159
5. Bon Vivant.................6...-73
6. HOWZAT!!!.................4...-306
7. DCC........................4...-387
8. Bozo's Bashers..........2...-857

Round 8..Actual Matches (4 Game Round)

Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers
Brisbane Heat v Melbourne Renegades
Hobart Hurricanes v Perth Scorchers
Melbourne Stars v Sydney Sixers

All teams play once..

Our Match Ups

Bleed B W & G VS Laroche Lions
Bon Vivant VS DCC
BowledthepluckyWK VS Bozo's Bashers
HOWZAT!!! VS Logan's Dream Team

Good Luck to All Teams and Coaches..
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29313
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 19 Jan, 2017 1:34 pm

Ish Sohdi... :shock:
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Thu 19 Jan, 2017 1:43 pm

Who does everyone actually go for?

I've gone for the heat since BBL 01


User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5609
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Thu 19 Jan, 2017 4:49 pm

Born tiger wrote:Who does everyone actually go for?

I've gone for the heat since BBL 01
I went to a game before the BBL started and was laughed at when I suggested that this format of the game will revitalise the spinners in cricket. Or if it was the BBL must have been year 1. I remember you could rent a helmet and thinking hell I played all my life without one and 45 minutes later almost getting sconned by a ball!

I dont really go for any team just love the closeness of the contests.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6932
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Thu 19 Jan, 2017 5:17 pm

sheer64 wrote:
Born tiger wrote:Who does everyone actually go for?

I've gone for the heat since BBL 01
I went to a game before the BBL started and was laughed at when I suggested that this format of the game will revitalise the spinners in cricket. Or if it was the BBL must have been year 1. I remember you could rent a helmet and thinking hell I played all my life without one and 45 minutes later almost getting sconned by a ball!

I dont really go for any team just love the closeness of the contests.
Big Bash started out as a State comp - using same teams as the One day and Shield comps.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_Twenty20_Big_Bash

I remember being at ANZ Stadium for a final where NSW won on the last ball
http://www.espncricinfo.com/australiand ... 61327.html

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29313
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 10:59 am

Results H2H ....Rd 8

Bleed B W & G 730 DEF BY Laroche Lions 846
Bon Vivant 897 DEF DCC 688
BowledthepluckyWK 674 DEF Bozo's Bashers 482
HOWZAT!!! 659 DEF Logan's Dream Team 655

Final Ladder ....Pts..F/A..
1. Laroche Lions............10...+953
2. BowledthepluckyWK.....10...+691
3. Bleed B W & G.......,....8...+330
4. Bon Vivant.................8...+136
5. Logan's Dream Team.....8...-163
6. HOWZAT!!!.................6...-302
7. DCC........................4...-596
8. Bozo's Bashers..........2...-1040

Now the Fun begins....

Semi Finals..Actual Matches

Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars
Brisbane Heat v Sydney Sixers

*Unlimited Trades...

Our Match Ups

Championship Semi's
Laroche Lions VS Bon Vivant
BowledthepluckyWK VS Bleed B W & G

Minors Semi's
Logan's Dream Team VS Bozo's Bashers
HOWZAT!!! VS DCC

Good Luck to All Teams and Coaches..
Wayne Train 2019..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40746
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 11:05 am

Geo. wrote:Results H2H ....Rd 8

Bleed B W & G 730 DEF BY Laroche Lions 846
Bon Vivant 897 DEF DCC 688
BowledthepluckyWK 674 DEF Bozo's Bashers 482
HOWZAT!!! 659 DEF Logan's Dream Team 655

Final Ladder ....Pts..F/A..
1. Laroche Lions............10...+953
2. BowledthepluckyWK.....10...+691
3. Bleed B W & G.......,....8...+330
4. Bon Vivant.................8...+136
5. Logan's Dream Team.....8...-163
6. HOWZAT!!!.................6...-302
7. DCC........................4...-596
8. Bozo's Bashers..........2...-1040

Now the Fun begins....

Semi Finals..Actual Matches

Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars
Brisbane Heat v Sydney Sixers

*Unlimited Trades...

Our Match Ups

Championship Semi's
Laroche Lions VS Bon Vivant
BowledthepluckyWK VS Bleed B W & G

Minors Semi's
Logan's Dream Team VS Bozo's Bashers
HOWZAT!!! VS DCC

Good Luck to All Teams and Coaches..
Yes good luck to everyone

I'm worried about Geo , he has a sore throat , see below

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29313
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 12:00 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Yes good luck to everyone

I'm worried about Geo , he has a sore throat , see below
Yes it is tough to win back to back Premierships..

The bigger question though is what's it going to be like in the tiger_one household this week..? Will tiger_one be chivalrous and run dead or will he stack his side with no Mercy..?
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 12:05 pm

I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^

Disappointing to lose to the strikers in the matter that we did

I was unfortunately at the first Sydney Derby at Spotless

I just wish we bought tickets to the Stars game

It is always going to be hard to make the finals when you lose four games in a row to start the season
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 1:11 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^

Disappointing to lose to the strikers in the matter that we did

I was unfortunately at the first Sydney Derby at Spotless

I just wish we bought tickets to the Stars game

It is always going to be hard to make the finals when you lose four games in a row to start the season
Lol, I cant believe you beat me mate.. 4 points!!.. Na you deserve to win when you have Johnson on the bench.. Good Luck.. Go win it!!

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 1:15 pm

Born tiger wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^

Disappointing to lose to the strikers in the matter that we did

I was unfortunately at the first Sydney Derby at Spotless

I just wish we bought tickets to the Stars game

It is always going to be hard to make the finals when you lose four games in a row to start the season
Lol, I cant believe you beat me mate.. 4 points!!.. Na you deserve to win when you have Johnson on the bench.. Good Luck.. Go win it!!
Thanks,

I hope your Heat go well in the finals. Hopefully Lynn can play :pray:
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6932
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 7:31 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^
What kinda cricket fan living in Sydney chooses the Thunder over the Sixers...

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 7:59 pm

Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^
What kinda cricket fan living in Sydney chooses the Thunder over the Sixers...
^^^Me :righton:

Except I do have a soft spot for Garry

But who was the last winner of the Sydney smash??? :D

Who was the last team to win both the mens & women's title??? :D

I am sorry Sabre you and your pink friends (exlcuding Garry) lose. No surpise

Thunder Nation (and Garry) win. Again, No surprise
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6932
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 8:32 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^
What kinda cricket fan living in Sydney chooses the Thunder over the Sixers...
^^^Me :righton:

Except I do have a soft spot for Garry

But who was the last winner of the Sydney smash??? :D

Who was the last team to win both the mens & women's title??? :D

I am sorry Sabre you and your pink friends (exlcuding Garry) lose. No surpise

Thunder Nation (and Garry) win. Again, No surprise
Who are you playing in the Semis?

Oh....

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29313
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 8:51 pm

Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^
What kinda cricket fan living in Sydney chooses the Thunder over the Sixers...
^^^Me :righton:

Except I do have a soft spot for Garry

But who was the last winner of the Sydney smash??? :D

Who was the last team to win both the mens & women's title??? :D

I am sorry Sabre you and your pink friends (exlcuding Garry) lose. No surpise

Thunder Nation (and Garry) win. Again, No surprise
Who are you playing in the Semis?

Oh....
He's playing you in the minor plate semi..
Wayne Train 2019..

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 22 Jan, 2017 8:52 pm

Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Sabre wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:I am part of the Thunder Nation^^^^^
What kinda cricket fan living in Sydney chooses the Thunder over the Sixers...
^^^Me :righton:

Except I do have a soft spot for Garry

But who was the last winner of the Sydney smash??? :D

Who was the last team to win both the mens & women's title??? :D

I am sorry Sabre you and your pink friends (exlcuding Garry) lose. No surpise

Thunder Nation (and Garry) win. Again, No surprise
Who are you playing in the Semis?

Oh....
I am playing you Sabre in our Semi-Final.

HOWZAT!!! VS DCC
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Post Reply