Fantasy Draft - 2018..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Fantasy Draft - 2018..

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:38 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:11 am
League 1 results

Round 15

Bleed Black White & Gold 550 vs 542 edmunds club
Wolf's Dragoons 547 vs 682 Laroche Tigers
Benzeman da Tiger 375 vs 570 Bon Vivant
Minto 666 vs 600 EB 's superstars
penalty pullers 568 V 557 Happy's Heroes

Table

1. Penalty Pullers....................................................................22
2. Bleed Black White and Gold.......................................20
3. Happy's Heroes ................................................................18
4. Laroche Tigers.....................................................................18
5. Bon Vivant.............................................................................16
6. Edmunds Club....................................................................14
7. EB's Superstars....................................................................12
8. Wolfs Dragoons..................................................................10
9. Minto.........................................................................................6
10. Benzaman da Tiger..........................................................4

Rd 16

Bleed Black White & Gold V Laroche Tigers
edmunds club V Bon Vivant
Wolf's Dragoons V EB 's superstars
Benzeman da Tiger V Happy's Heroes
Minto V penalty pullers
What's the go , I went to bed winning that game :brick:

TOOV"S investigation time


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 10:24 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 8:38 am
Geo. wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 7:11 am
League 1 results

Round 15

Bleed Black White & Gold 550 vs 542 edmunds club
Wolf's Dragoons 547 vs 682 Laroche Tigers
Benzeman da Tiger 375 vs 570 Bon Vivant
Minto 666 vs 600 EB 's superstars
penalty pullers 568 V 557 Happy's Heroes

Table

1. Penalty Pullers....................................................................22
2. Bleed Black White and Gold.......................................20
3. Happy's Heroes ................................................................18
4. Laroche Tigers.....................................................................18
5. Bon Vivant.............................................................................16
6. Edmunds Club....................................................................14
7. EB's Superstars....................................................................12
8. Wolfs Dragoons..................................................................10
9. Minto.........................................................................................6
10. Benzaman da Tiger..........................................................4

Rd 16

Bleed Black White & Gold V Laroche Tigers
edmunds club V Bon Vivant
Wolf's Dragoons V EB 's superstars
Benzeman da Tiger V Happy's Heroes
Minto V penalty pullers
What's the go , I went to bed winning that game :brick:

TOOV"S investigation time
70min halves...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 6:32 pm

EB's has declared Geo

Going after an innings victory

Might get it as well LOL

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 07 Aug, 2018 10:45 am

League 1 semis started a week earlier then League 2's

Penalty Pullers 632 v Bon Vivant 614
Bleed Black White and Gold 583 v Wolfs Dragoons 471
Edmunds Club 624 v EB's Superstars 693
Happy Heroes 639 v Laroche Tigers 503

Semis

Bon Vivant v Bleed Black White and Gold

Laroche Tigers v EB's Superstars

League 2

Bleed Black White and Gold 611 v Minto 622
Wolfs Dragoons 661 v Laroche Tigers 589
Edmunds Club 588 v Baysiders 389
Bon Vivant 697 v Happy Heroes 568
Penalty Pullers 604 v EB's Superstars 648

Table

Bon Vivant ................................................30
Laroche Tigers.........................................26
EB Superstars...........................................23
Penalty Pullers..........................................20
Happy's Heroes.......................................19
Bleed Black White and Gold.............18
Wolfs Dragoons.......................................16
Edmunds Club..........................................16
Minto...............................................................8
Baysiders......................................................4

Semis Finals

Bon Vivant v Penalty Pullers
Happy's Heroes v Edmunds Club
Bleed Black White and Happy Beat Me Gold v Wolfs Dragoons
Laroche Tigers v EB's Superstars

Have a great week all

Hope Geo and his cell mate have become well acquainted

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:12 pm

League 1 semis

Bon Vivant 802 v Bleed Black White and Gone 606
Laroche Tigers 560 v EB's Superstars 562

Next Week

Penalty Pullers v EB Superstars

Happy Heroes v Bon Vivant

League 2 semis

Bon Vivant 621 v Penalty 574

Happy's Heroes 535 v Edmunds Club 622

Bleed Black White and Gold 622 v Wolfs Dragoons 579

Laroche Tigers 626 v EB Superstars 604

Next Week

Penalty Pullers v Edmund Club

EB Superstars v Bleed Black White and Gold

Good luck to everyone with their semis

Have a great week


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 6:23 pm

Will try and get results out by Monday morning , but if not won't be until late Monday night

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 20 Aug, 2018 12:00 am

Draft 1 semis

Penalty Pullers 525 v EB's Superstars 532

Happy Heroes 469 pummelled by Bon Vivant 686

Final

EB's Superstars v Bon vivant

Draft 2 semis

Penalty Pullers 510 v Edmunds Club 546

EB's Superstars 517 v Bleed Black White and Gold 720

Draft 2 semis

Bon Vivant v Geo

Laroche Tigers v Edmunds club

Have a great week all , good luck in the semis

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 6:47 pm

Well we have our first winner Congrats Annie

Grand Final Draft League 1

Bon Vivant 646 v EB's Superstars 551

Congratulation to Bon Vivant , commiserations to EB well played all

Draft League 2

Preliminary finals

Bon Vivant 601 v Bleed Black White and Gold 710

Laroche Tigers 594 v Edmunds Club 628

Grand Final

Bleed Black White and Gold v Edmunds Club

Good luck to Edmund , any of my players you want you can have LOL

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 7:26 pm

My missus can't believe her luck, says thanks for all the fun, and is especially grateful that this comp is so well run.
As for me, well the long off season now will be even longer - but I always love these comps and the fun that everyone has, and special thanks to happy tiger for running everything. Thanks champion!

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2617
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 8:53 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 6:47 pm
Well we have our first winner Congrats Annie

Grand Final Draft League 1

Bon Vivant 646 v EB's Superstars 551

Congratulation to Bon Vivant , commiserations to EB well played all

Draft League 2

Preliminary finals

Bon Vivant 601 v Bleed Black White and Gold 710

Laroche Tigers 594 v Edmunds Club 628

Grand Final

Bleed Black White and Gold v Edmunds Club

Good luck to Edmund , any of my players you want you can have LOL
Can't get players from teams that have already been knocked out so i have to pass on your offer.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 8:58 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 7:26 pm
My missus can't believe her luck, says thanks for all the fun, and is especially grateful that this comp is so well run.
As for me, well the long off season now will be even longer - but I always love these comps and the fun that everyone has, and special thanks to happy tiger for running everything. Thanks champion!
Thanks mate I know the reporting of scores has improved dramatically the last month , but Geo has done the majority of the hard yakka

He deserves all the accolades

Thanks Geo

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:21 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 8:58 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 7:26 pm
My missus can't believe her luck, says thanks for all the fun, and is especially grateful that this comp is so well run.
As for me, well the long off season now will be even longer - but I always love these comps and the fun that everyone has, and special thanks to happy tiger for running everything. Thanks champion!
Thanks mate I know the reporting of scores has improved dramatically the last month , but Geo has done the majority of the hard yakka

He deserves all the accolades

Thanks Geo
Of course, Geo is up there too!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:45 pm

Lol i cant even access my team...as my ipad is fried and the internet sucks...in Italy...

Cheers happy for all your efforts..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:56 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:45 pm
Lol i cant even access my team...as my ipad is fried and the internet sucks...in Italy...

Cheers happy for all your efforts..
Glad to help mate , don't worry , you've got me covered in Fantasy league

I have got no changes left and Ponga doesn't seem to have a heartilige :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 4:02 am

Final League 1 Bon Vivant won

Final League 2 Edmunds Club 655 Bleed Black White and Gold 630

Congrats to both winners , thanks to Geo for the splendid job he did running the Draft

See you all in 2019

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 12 Nov, 2018 2:51 pm


Post Reply