Predict 6 EPL competition is back 2018/2019

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30070
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: Predict 6 EPL competition is back 2018/2019

Post by Geo. » Tue 25 Dec, 2018 5:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 25 Dec, 2018 5:32 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 25 Dec, 2018 12:48 am
Waiting on Foreveratiger , Tigersbusdriver , Blackpearl ,Mac , Marshall_Magic , NJLM78, BigSiro , Bozo97 ,Swag for the Wednesday 11.45 pm tips
You all only have until 11.45 pm tomorrow to get your tips in

I've got a massive day tomorrow , unlikely you will get PM reminders
Merry Christmas dopey
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Tue 25 Dec, 2018 9:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 25 Dec, 2018 5:45 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 25 Dec, 2018 5:32 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 25 Dec, 2018 12:48 am
Waiting on Foreveratiger , Tigersbusdriver , Blackpearl ,Mac , Marshall_Magic , NJLM78, BigSiro , Bozo97 ,Swag for the Wednesday 11.45 pm tips
You all only have until 11.45 pm tomorrow to get your tips in

I've got a massive day tomorrow , unlikely you will get PM reminders
Merry Christmas dopey
As usual your posting in the wrong thread and you already have your tips in :brick:

But seeing it is the Festive season , Merry Xmas to you and your family

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2733
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 12:49 pm

Wednesday 26th December 11.45 pm

Burnley 1 v Everton 1
Leicester 1 v Manchester City 2
Liverpool 3 v Newcastle 1
Manchester U 2 v Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 2 v Cardiff 1
Brighton Hove and Albion 0 v Arsenal 1

Saturday 11.45 pm 29th December

Brighton Hove and Albion 1 v Everton 2
Fulham 1 v Huddersfield 1
Leicester 2 v Cardiff 1
Tottenham 3 v Wolverhampton 1
Watford 2 v Newcastle 2
Liverpool 1 v Arsenal 0

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2691
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 7:04 pm

Burnley 1 v Everton 1
Leicester 0 v Manchester City 2
Liverpool 3 v Newcastle 1
Manchester U 2 v Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 2 v Cardiff 1
Brighton Hove and Albion 0 v Arsenal 1
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 7:10 pm

All players have now been PMed about tonight

Good luck all


Mac
Member
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat 20 May, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Mac » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 9:27 pm

Wednesday 26th December 11.45 pm

Burnley 0 v Everton 1
Leicester 1 v Manchester City 0
Liverpool 4 v Newcastle 0
Manchester U 3 v Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 2 v Cardiff 1
Brighton Hove 0 and Albion v Arsenal 2

Saturday 11.45 pm 29th December

Brighton Hove and Albion 2 v Everton 1
Fulham 2 v Huddersfield 0
Leicester 2 v Cardiff 1
Tottenham 2 v Wolverhampton 0
Watford 2 v Newcastle 0
Liverpool 2 v Arsenal 1

User avatar
bigsiro
Member
Member
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue 11 Jan, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by bigsiro » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 9:58 pm

Burnley 1 v Everton 0
Leicester 0 v Manchester City 1
Liverpool 5 v Newcastle 0
Manchester U 4 v Huddersfield 0
Crystal Palace 2 v Cardiff 1
Brighton Hove and Albion 1 v Arsenal 0

Saturday 11.45 pm 29th December

Brighton Hove and Albion 1 v Everton 2
Fulham 0 v Huddersfield 0
Leicester 2 v Cardiff 0
Tottenham 1 v Wolverhampton 1
Watford 2 v Newcastle 1
Liverpool 5 v Arsenal 0

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by TigersBusDriver » Wed 26 Dec, 2018 11:44 pm

Wednesday 26th December 11.45 pm
Burnley 0 v Everton 2
Leicester 1 v Manchester City 2
Liverpool 3 v Newcastle 0
Manchester U 4 v Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 2 v Cardiff 1
Brighton Hove and Albion 1 v Arsenal 2

Saturday 11.45 pm 29th December

Brighton Hove and Albion 1 v Everton 2
Fulham 1 v Huddersfield 1
Leicester 3 v Cardiff 2
Tottenham 3 v Wolverhampton 1
Watford 4 v Newcastle 2
Liverpool 2 v Arsenal 1

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 8:34 am

Results coming shortly

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 8:58 am

Definitely another interesting round Few major upsets threw many of us a curve ball but definitely an improvement on last round . Mac cleaned us all up with an 8 this week and jumps to the top of the leaders board We had 3 players with 6 , Yossarian , Dazza 96 and young EB

Just a reminder that some still need to put their Saturday scores in asap

Results

Burnley 1 Everton 5
Leicester 2 Man City 1
Liverpool 4 Newcastle 0
Man United 3 Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 0 Cardiff 0
BHA 1 Arsenal 1

Table

Mac .........................................8pts......................93
Hobbo Jr................................3pts......................92
Tiger_1....................................3pts......................90
Yossarian..............................6pts......................90
Hobbo.....................................2pts......................89
Geo..........................................3pts......................88
Dazza96................................6pts......................87
Harvey....................................4pts.....................86
Marshall_Magic.................NS........................84
851.............................................2pts.....................83
Tigersbusdriver..................3pts.....................83
Mrs Tiger_1...........................2pts.....................82
Happy Jr................................6pts.....................82
Blackpearl.............................NS.........................80
NJLM78...................................5pts.....................78
Happy.....................................3pts.....................77
Swag.......................................2pts......................76
Bozo97.....................................NS........................70
Chris.........................................3pts.....................68
Bigsiro......................................2pts.....................67
Foreveratiger.......................NS..........................46

Again just reminding players we have a Saturday game and are waiting on Blackpearl , Foreveratiger , Harvey ,Marshall_magic ,Yossarian , Bozo 97 and Swag

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and are looking forward to being overtaken by myself and Foreveratiger in the New Year

Just remember we have many rounds to go , this comp is far from won and one good week can take you from whoa to go

Have a great week all , put the chocolates away Hobbo and see you Sunday morning

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10241
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 10:32 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 27 Dec, 2018 8:58 am
Definitely another interesting round Few major upsets threw many of us a curve ball but definitely an improvement on last round . Mac cleaned us all up with an 8 this week and jumps to the top of the leaders board We had 3 players with 6 , Yossarian , Dazza 96 and young EB

Just a reminder that some still need to put their Saturday scores in asap

Results

Burnley 1 Everton 5
Leicester 2 Man City 1
Liverpool 4 Newcastle 0
Man United 3 Huddersfield 1
Crystal Palace 0 Cardiff 0
BHA 1 Arsenal 1

Table

Mac .........................................8pts......................93
Hobbo Jr................................3pts......................92
Tiger_1....................................3pts......................90
Yossarian..............................6pts......................90
Hobbo.....................................2pts......................89
Geo..........................................3pts......................88
Dazza96................................6pts......................87
Harvey....................................4pts.....................86
Marshall_Magic.................NS........................84
851.............................................2pts.....................83
Tigersbusdriver..................3pts.....................83
Mrs Tiger_1...........................2pts.....................82
Happy Jr................................6pts.....................82
Blackpearl.............................NS.........................80
NJLM78...................................5pts.....................78
Happy.....................................3pts.....................77
Swag.......................................2pts......................76
Bozo97.....................................NS........................70
Chris.........................................3pts.....................68
Bigsiro......................................2pts.....................67
Foreveratiger.......................NS..........................46

Again just reminding players we have a Saturday game and are waiting on Blackpearl , Foreveratiger , Harvey ,Marshall_magic ,Yossarian , Bozo 97 and Swag

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and are looking forward to being overtaken by myself and Foreveratiger in the New Year

Just remember we have many rounds to go , this comp is far from won and one good week can take you from whoa to go

Have a great week all , put the chocolates away Hobbo and see you Sunday morning
Chocolates have melted.....
It’s all over :bawling
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 11:23 am

The following week we have another mid week round

Your tips will need to be in 5.00 am Thursday 3rd

Slight difference , seeing that we have the clash of the top sides will include the City v Liverpool game on Friday the 4th

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9912
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 11:31 am

Brighton 1 Everton 2
Fulham 1 Huddersfield 0
Leicester 3 Cardiff 1
Spurs 2 Wolves 1
Watford 0 Newcastle 0
Liverpool 1 Arsenal 1

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 5:33 pm

All players left have been PMed

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3872
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Thu 27 Dec, 2018 7:21 pm

Brighton Hove and Albion 0 v Everton 2
Fulham 1 v Huddersfield 1
Leicester 2 v Cardiff 0
Tottenham 2 v Wolverhampton 1
Watford 3 v Newcastle 1
Liverpool 3 v Arsenal 1

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2691
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 12:58 am

Brighton Hove and Albion 0 v Everton 1
Fulham 1 v Huddersfield 1
Leicester 2 v Cardiff 1
Tottenham 2 v Wolverhampton 0
Watford 2 v Newcastle 1
Liverpool 2 v Arsenal 1
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41841
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 10:11 am

Still waiting on a few tipsters for this round

Just giving everyone a heads up your tips for the following round will need to be in by Thursday 3/1/19 at 5.00 am

Will give you the games in advance ......

Chelsea v Southampton
Bournemouth v Watford
WHU v Brighton Hove and Albion
Wolverhampton v Crystal Palace
Newcastle v Man United
Man City v Liverpool

Unless you absolutely have to , don't put your tips for this round until after the current round finishes please

Cheers Happy

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 30070
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 28 Dec, 2018 11:09 am

Chelsea 3 v Southampton 0
Bournemouth 1 v Watford 1
WHU 2 v Brighton Hove and Albion 0
Wolverhampton 1 v Crystal Palace 1
Newcastle 0 v Man United 2
Man City 2 v Liverpool 2
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Post Reply