US Tennis

The Patriot

Re: US Tennis

Post by The Patriot » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 6:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 3:59 pm
I know I shouldn't put all Americans in this category , but you just see it all the time unfortunately

Serena has some really bad habits when you watch her play , if she ever loses the first set her grunting just get louder and louder , all the stuff that happened when she played Stosur in the final

Her coach has admitted he was giving her coaching when the code violation occurred , what so it doesn't matter because she allegedly didn't see it occur

She smashed her racquet which is an immediate code violation and I've never seen anyone since the rule changed get away with it .......ever.......

She calls the umpire a cheat , imagine if it was Billy Harragon , third offence

She got 2.8 million for being a finalist and got some pitiful 30 k fine , what is this teaching anyone , cricket you lose your match fee for 1 offence and it sureas hell isn't 2.8 million

The American fans all booing the young Japanese player

Ever want to see bad sportsmanship , watch a Ryder Cup (Europe v USA Golf )played in the US when the US are losing It was disgraceful what was happening in some of the matches , US fans were yelling as European players were driving and putting and then when the US players all ran across the green and the European players putting line when the US player sunk the putt was just a joke

It's about time many Americans learnt that the sun doesn't shine from their own klackers and the rest of human beings on this planet aren't 2nd class citizens

I don't know if this is true or not but someone told me that some American fans have posted comments in regards to Hiroshima and Nagasaki on this young girls facebook page

Are you kidding ............
To assume that all Americans think that the world revolves around them is no different to Williams thinking that all men are out to get her.
Its an opinion!

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 7:04 pm

When you threaten an official like Serena did then you have no capacity to take the moral high ground. The fact her coach has admitted to coaching should vindicate the umpire. The worst part is her behaviour lead to a poor girl having to accept her first grand slam title in tears, when it should have been her crowning moment. For Serena to try and calm the crowd down then and be the good guy was horrible, it should never have gotten to that. At any other slam she is probably boo'd off the court.

It's not the first time Serena has pulled this crap either. I respect her as a tennis player, as a professional sportswoman she may be the best to have ever lived, but she behaves appallingly at times.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 8:30 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 7:04 pm
When you threaten an official like Serena did then you have no capacity to take the moral high ground. The fact her coach has admitted to coaching should vindicate the umpire. The worst part is her behaviour lead to a poor girl having to accept her first grand slam title in tears, when it should have been her crowning moment. For Serena to try and calm the crowd down then and be the good guy was horrible, it should never have gotten to that. At any other slam she is probably boo'd off the court.

It's not the first time Serena has pulled this crap either. I respect her as a tennis player, as a professional sportswoman she may be the best to have ever lived, but she behaves appallingly at times.

Clearyweareone

Post by Clearyweareone » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 8:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 8:30 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 7:04 pm

Well articulated. x 3

Go You Good Things

Post by Go You Good Things » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 9:12 pm

formerguest wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 8:19 am
Blackpearl wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 7:55 am
So the crowd boos st the presentation and the winner is reduced to tears
All class yanks and William's has no credibility whatsoever
Really?, what a joke they are. The poor girl has just beaten her idol and is no doubt struggling with the situation and then has to put up with that crap. Serena has lowered herself and the crowd to a Trump like level.
Lol. "Trump like level" Just LOL.
Lets see . . . Williams plays the "bet that wouldn't happen to a man " card. PC left at it's best.
Plays the " I've got a daughter" card. Bleeding heart hand wringing at it's best. ( WTF has having a daughter got to do with cheating at tennis ?)
Williams lies about her crew not coaching her from the sidelines.
She gets beat fair and square, and her supporters boo and jeer the opponent( the victor)
Sound familiar ? Trump like. Hahahahaha. It is TEXTBOOK Hillary like.
To even mention Trump's name in something that has absolutely no connection with him . . . regardless of the fact you are 100% wrong . . . tells me you need to let it go. It's another country. He won. Hillary lost. It ain't gonna change. :deadhorse:

. . . . preparing for the barrage from the righteous in 3-2-1 . . .

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 8:50 am
formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:
Really?, what a joke they are. The poor girl has just beaten her idol and is no doubt struggling with the situation and then has to put up with that crap. Serena has lowered herself and the crowd to a Trump like level.
Serena urged the crowd to stop booing
After realising she was the whole instigator in making the fans boo in the first place.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:08 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 09 Sep, 2018 9:26 am
Played the gender card too. Idiot.
Well she could hardly play the race card as her opponent was as black as her and the judge was Latino.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:21 pm

formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:
Ummmmm. Whole bunch of Hilary Clinton loving New York snowflake libtards acting like the 2 year old puppets they are booing and hissing like a silver spoon just dropped out of their mouths and it is Donald Trumps fault.You do realise New York City is TOTALLY democrat right?Hmmmmm get over it mate.For you to bring Trump into this really shines a bright torch in your inner hatred towards white people.Do you ever feel like your walking down the road and you are taking a dump on every household that allowed you to make it in life.I understand that you are of latin descent(URUGUAY).

Well remember this the same people you crap on are the same people who allowed you(or your family) to make it in life by emigrating to Australia(ordinary white folk).All the while your latino brothers said get stuffed your not emigrating here...….This liberal mentality that all things white is evil will only result in one thing and quite frankly as racist as it get.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:22 pm

Why do Trump supporters always assume anyone whose anti-Trump is pro-Hillary? 🤔

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:31 pm

Go You Good Things wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 9:12 pm
formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:
Lets see . . . Williams plays the "bet that wouldn't happen to a man " card. PC left at it's best.
Plays the " I've got a daughter" card. Bleeding heart hand wringing at it's best. ( WTF has having a daughter got to do with cheating at tennis ?)
She gets beat fair and square, and her supporters boo and jeer the opponent( the victor)
To even mention Trump's name in something that has absolutely no connection with him . . . regardless of the fact you are 100% wrong . . . tells me you need to let it go. It's another country. He won. Hillary lost. It ain't gonna change. :deadhorse:

Maybe the umpire had a daughter too.Wants to teach his daughter that cheating is not good.Serenas coach admitted to cheating post match.Told a Asian lady linesman she would kill her in 2009 us open semi final.

Totally love it at 1m40sec when she says I didn't say that crowd member screams out "yeah you did".

Or this classic from 2011 US open final against our own Sam Stosur

She really seems to save her "best" for the US when she feels she has free reign to "gang" up on an individual with her weak rent a crowd ways.Look at me I a happy little princess at the French,Wimbledon Aussie opens get her in her home town NYC LIBTARD PC CENTRAL and she craps on all the same people she "loved" at the 3 other majors.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:53 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:22 pm
America has no in between.NYC Is home to some of the most political pc crowd dump of brain dead puppets in the whole of America outside of Los Angeles.One of the greatest cities in the world but you just gotta avoid those random NYC Loonies who want to blame everything from climate change to a manged dog farting in Uganda on Donald Trump.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:06 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 6:35 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 3:59 pm
I know I shouldn't put all Americans in this category , but you just see it all the time unfortunately

Serena has some really bad habits when you watch her play , if she ever loses the first set her grunting just get louder and louder , all the stuff that happened when she played Stosur in the final

Her coach has admitted he was giving her coaching when the code violation occurred , what so it doesn't matter because she allegedly didn't see it occur

She smashed her racquet which is an immediate code violation and I've never seen anyone since the rule changed get away with it .......ever.......

She calls the umpire a cheat , imagine if it was Billy Harragon , third offence

She got 2.8 million for being a finalist and got some pitiful 30 k fine , what is this teaching anyone , cricket you lose your match fee for 1 offence and it sureas hell isn't 2.8 million

The American fans all booing the young Japanese player

Ever want to see bad sportsmanship , watch a Ryder Cup (Europe v USA Golf )played in the US when the US are losing It was disgraceful what was happening in some of the matches , US fans were yelling as European players were driving and putting and then when the US players all ran across the green and the European players putting line when the US player sunk the putt was just a joke

It's about time many Americans learnt that the sun doesn't shine from their own klackers and the rest of human beings on this planet aren't 2nd class citizens

I don't know if this is true or not but someone told me that some American fans have posted comments in regards to Hiroshima and Nagasaki on this young girls facebook page

Are you kidding ............
To assume that all Americans think that the world revolves around them is no different to Williams thinking that all men are out to get her.
Glad you read my first line , still playing the man , not the comment

If Serena wants true equality of the sexes , start playing best of 5 sets in the Grand Slams , see how she likes them apples

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:09 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:21 pm
formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:
Ummmmm. Whole bunch of Hilary Clinton loving New York snowflake libtards acting like the 2 year old puppets they are booing and hissing like a silver spoon just dropped out of their mouths and it is Donald Trumps fault.You do realise New York City is TOTALLY democrat right?Hmmmmm get over it mate.For you to bring Trump into this really shines a bright torch in your inner hatred towards white people.Do you ever feel like your walking down the road and you are taking a dump on every household that allowed you to make it in life.I understand that you are of latin descent(URUGUAY).

Well remember this the same people you crap on are the same people who allowed you(or your family) to make it in life by emigrating to Australia(ordinary white folk).All the while your latino brothers said get stuffed your not emigrating here...….This liberal mentality that all things white is evil will only result in one thing and quite frankly as racist as it get.
You understand nothing and likely know little else. Trump is a liar, sexist, almost certainly racist and definitely not a nice man, but he is white.

The aboriginal people did not invite anyone into their country.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:28 pm

Go You Good Things wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 9:12 pm
formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:

My comparison has nothing to do with ideology or politics, simply poor form as human beings. You imagined the rest.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:43 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:53 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:22 pm
America has no in between.NYC Is home to some of the most political pc crowd dump of brain dead puppets in the whole of America outside of Los Angeles.One of the greatest cities in the world but you just gotta avoid those random NYC Loonies who want to blame everything from climate change to a manged dog farting in Uganda on Donald Trump.
A revered example of those that you say don't exist was honoured in the Australian parliament today. Another to whom your mate showed contempt.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:47 am

formerguest wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:09 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 10 Sep, 2018 10:21 pm
formerguest wrote:
Blackpearl wrote:

You understand nothing and likely know little else. Trump is a liar, sexist, almost certainly racist and definitely not a nice man, but he is white.

The aboriginal people did not invite anyone into their country.
Says the man who blames the racist,sexist Donald Trump for the crowds booing a BLACK WOMAN Serena Williams alleged bad Treatment in NYC The biggest libtard city on earth.You did prove my point once more when you managed to throw the sexist,racist etc etc and white men in the same sentence in a two year old tantrum.Tell me how is sexism and racism of minorities in the latin world compared to North America(white mans world)?Ten times worse or a million times worst?So you keep on throwing stones In the largest of glass houses and it will forever blow up in your face.Also it isn't the aboriginies you have to thank for you and your family getting here is it.Again how on earth did we get to talk about Donald trump in a Serena Williams thread????Hmmmmmm your sorry fault.

Also Riddle me this batman?Who was the First President to hire a female head of the CIA?Has made Latino,Black and Asian unemployment at the LOWEST LEVELS EVER???PUT THE STOCK MARKET AT RECORD LEVELS WHEN ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA SAID IT WOULD GO INTO A MASSIVE RECESSION???HMMM That white racist,sexist guy you speak of.Get outside the four walls of your home and you may realise everything your forefathers told you may be one big lie.....Luis Suarez is not the true god of the whole free world...In fact to some he is nothing but a vampire with rabies.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 11 Sep, 2018 1:01 am

Who won the tennis...?
Wayne Train 2019..

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 11 Sep, 2018 1:03 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 11 Sep, 2018 1:01 am
Who won the tennis...?
How incredibly intolerant.What a massive invasion of my safe space you terrible terrible white racist.(jokes,never know these days)