Justin Hunt...

•  Recent Topics
Snake

Re: Justin Hunt...

Post by Snake » Mon 16 May, 2016 6:32 pm

Sabre wrote:
The Tooth wrote:Disappointment! He held his own in defence for the most part and returns the ball hard, but had nothing in attack.

I can only recall the one time he linked with the halves when we were attacking their line. Pretty sure he spent a lot of the pre season training with them at fullback.

Really wanted to see him steaming onto the ball at their end. Probably Brooks and Moses fault too though.

I'd be given Rankin a crack at fullback next week also.
To be fair, he had very limited opportunity to do much.
We can't expect a Tedesco-like performance from him.

I thought he did well and proved to be a handy replacement.
I like the bit had nothing in attack well with the dynamic backline the Tigers have that would not be a surprise ..played well I thought did his job gets a tick well done at least there is a compitant replacement for teddy .

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 6:50 pm

stevied wrote:Ridiculous that Rankin didn't get the job after his fantastic performance v Souths.
100% mate. It is just making changes for the sake of making changes and shuffling players around. Rankin should of been left at fb and Hunt onto the wing- hope it is named that way this week, or with JAC onto the wing. Hunt played OK though in a badly beaten rabble.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:06 pm

I was impressed with his enthusiasm and willingness to run hard. Unlike most out there.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:17 pm

Hard to complain about his attack when the outside backs had no space all game.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."