Josh Reynolds

GNR4LIFE

Re: Josh Reynolds

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 16 May, 2016 6:34 am

Geo. wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Eddie wrote:I just had a look through the leagueunlimited game day thead.

Had a read of opinions these (from people watching it on TV) who follow different clubs

Prob 50/50 split in terms of they thought he might have done it deliberately.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... ds9lCtZ.97

So the original poster does not deserve to be laughed at plenty of others (whilst not to that extreme had their suspicions)
Just because an opinion has many believers doesn't mean the opinion can't still be laughable.
Bit like the Dogs are over rated trash....
They are.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:32 am

I think Reynolds is as big of a grub as the next guy, but I would take him in a heartbeat if Brooks was off to the Dogs. He'd be the perfect foil for Moses imo.

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:34 am

While everyone is bagging Reynolds, i would gladly take him in a swap with Brooks.
The guy plays with passion which our blokes struggle with, he does some stupid things but gezz he can also do some good plays which wins games.....hint....wins games....something Brooks and Moses struggle to do.
You can swap these 2 and still have some money left over to get a decent centre or 2nd rower.

Moses at half and Reynolds at 5/8 looks pretty decent.

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Mon 16 May, 2016 7:39 am

Accidents do happen and Brooks performance yesterday was one of them

As for Reynolds, was an accident and blind freddy could see that ....but still a grub

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 16 May, 2016 8:01 am

Nothing in it IMO. Reynolds is a grade A grub but in the replays I saw I don't think he even had his eye on him when he tripped. You'd think if you were going to drop the knee into a bloke you'd be watching so you could line him up good and proper.

Farah is OK though and that is the main thing.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 16 May, 2016 8:27 am

But disappointing old Byron didn't contribute to this thread. He would have added some sanity. :roll

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 16 May, 2016 8:31 am

His stocks went up for me showing the concern for RF.

Mind you he still down there

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Mon 16 May, 2016 9:01 am

Regardless of all the drama he was genuinely concerned for Farah's well being.

We all were, even the Farah haters here and all over the place.
We dont want to see anyone like that.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 16 May, 2016 9:18 am

Chipofftheoldblock wrote:While everyone is bagging Reynolds, i would gladly take him in a swap with Brooks.
The guy plays with passion which our blokes struggle with, he does some stupid things but gezz he can also do some good plays which wins games.....hint....wins games....something Brooks and Moses struggle to do.
You can swap these 2 and still have some money left over to get a decent centre or 2nd rower.

Moses at half and Reynolds at 5/8 looks pretty decent.
So, so true. Reynolds plays with a passion which is non-existent at Wests Tigers.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 3:54 pm

Geo. wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Eddie wrote:I just had a look through the leagueunlimited game day thead.

Had a read of opinions these (from people watching it on TV) who follow different clubs

Prob 50/50 split in terms of they thought he might have done it deliberately.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... ds9lCtZ.97

So the original poster does not deserve to be laughed at plenty of others (whilst not to that extreme had their suspicions)
Just because an opinion has many believers doesn't mean the opinion can't still be laughable.
Bit like the Dogs are over rated trash....
:roll :roll

I'm guessing we should of gone for a field goal at the end for points differential purposes too.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 16 May, 2016 4:03 pm

You're really riding that joke that went over your head into the ground FTB

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 4:07 pm

criwdfluffer wrote:IMO Reynolds dropped his knees into Farah when he was on the ground....he only grazed him,and i dont think he knew he was unconscious.

But it was grubby!
Probably the most accurate post in describing that incident IMO. When people trip over something they usually step over what's in front of them on the ground and stagger. Reynolds knew our player was underneath him and just straight out dropped the knees on him as a bit of a cheap shot to inflict a bit of damage, same as when blokes come down on players' heads/throats with their elbow in a tackle. Just that bit of grubbiness. Wish our team had a bit more of it in our game plan.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 4:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:You're really riding that joke that went over your head into the ground FTB
:roll Yeeeeeehaaaaaa, ride em cowboy!
Nice smother buddy. Don't worry, we forgive ya.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 16 May, 2016 4:20 pm

It's like conversing with a 7 yr old

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 May, 2016 4:32 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
criwdfluffer wrote:IMO Reynolds dropped his knees into Farah when he was on the ground....he only grazed him,and i dont think he knew he was unconscious.

But it was grubby!
Probably the most accurate post in describing that incident IMO. When people trip over something they usually step over what's in front of them on the ground and stagger. Reynolds knew our player was underneath him and just straight out dropped the knees on him as a bit of a cheap shot to inflict a bit of damage, same as when blokes come down on players' heads/throats with their elbow in a tackle. Just that bit of grubbiness. Wish our team had a bit more of it in our game plan.
I'd say stepping over something in front of me would see me avoid tripping on it
:brick:

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 16 May, 2016 5:28 pm

So if you tripped over a toddler or dog getting under your feet your first instinct is to drop down on it with your knees? OK then......

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 May, 2016 5:34 pm

Did I say that?

Maybe if Id just kicked a ball and was in mid air a moment earlier then lost my balance when landing trying to avoid the baby or dog that was at my feet
I wouldnt call it an instinct, Id say it just occurs, gravity

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 16 May, 2016 5:38 pm

IMO reynolds had the intention to drop his knees onto Farah , but at the last second realised Farah was already out cold .
And luckily for Reynolds he didn't go through with it although his knee slightly grazes Farah's face .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !