Addo-Carr

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Addo-Carr

Post by clokan » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 11:23 am

A couple of average games, but he will get better with more game time, this kids special. Sorry we let him go, but now that he 's signed with Melbourne, I'd probably ship him back to state cup

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 11:30 am

clokan wrote:A couple of average games, but he will get better with more game time, this kids special. Sorry we let him go, but now that he 's signed with Melbourne, I'd probably ship him back to state cup
Majority are saying that here and if there is a repeat of the last 2 performances i'd say we would seriously need to implement that idea

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 11:54 am

JAC has put himself in a position of put up big time in Melbourne to play top grade or they will ship him straight into the feeder club ..where as if he would of stayed our club would of persisted with him over a longer period in the top grade ..JAC has put himself under a lot of pressure to come up with the goods immediately .I see him playing in the lower grades next season for who ever the feeder club is.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 11:59 am

Snake wrote:JAC has put himself in a position of put up big time in Melbourne to play top grade or they will ship him straight into the feeder club ..where as if he would of stayed our club would of persisted with him over a longer period in the top grade ..JAC has put himself under a lot of pressure to come up with the goods immediately .I see him playing in the lower grades next season for who ever the feeder club is.
That is probably going to depend on whether we persist with him. If he goes down there with 15+ first grade games under his belt and some decent form then he'll be a good chance of starting next season for Melbourne. If we park him in reggies for the rest of the year then yeah, he may have stalled his career by 12 months in taking the Melbourne contract.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 12:26 pm

Nelson wrote:
Snake wrote:JAC has put himself in a position of put up big time in Melbourne to play top grade or they will ship him straight into the feeder club ..where as if he would of stayed our club would of persisted with him over a longer period in the top grade ..JAC has put himself under a lot of pressure to come up with the goods immediately .I see him playing in the lower grades next season for who ever the feeder club is.
That is probably going to depend on whether we persist with him. If he goes down there with 15+ first grade games under his belt and some decent form then he'll be a good chance of starting next season for Melbourne. If we park him in reggies for the rest of the year then yeah, he may have stalled his career by 12 months in taking the Melbourne contract.
So there is the problem do you drop him as there is an upside ...but you do not play finals footy without a kicker enter Rankin the best kicker in the cloud ATM.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 12:35 pm

Snake wrote: So there is the problem do you drop him as there is an upside ...but you do not play finals footy without a kicker enter Rankin the best kicker in the cloud ATM.
Yeah I would have already dropped him once the signing was announced. He's just signed a cushy 3 year contract as a young kid, that does tend to have an impact on motivation.

Curaeus

Post by Curaeus » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 12:40 pm

Why ignore a player like Rankin who wants to play for us with someone like JAC who quite evidently no longer does!

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 1:14 pm

Curaeus wrote:Why ignore a player like Rankin who wants to play for us with someone like JAC who quite evidently no longer does!
Rankin in JAC out my view ..more upside to Rankin at this stage imo.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 1:28 pm

He didn't want to go to Melbourne hence why he tried to back out. Don't be surprised if the realisation that he has to go is affecting him. There was a photo of the team in the sheds after the game and all of them were smiling and looking happy, except JAC. He looked bummed. Don't think his head is there atm. Bellamy will turn him into a star.

marzie

Post by marzie » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm still hopeful they will convince him to stay. Long time to go until the end of the season

Curaeus

Post by Curaeus » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 1:47 pm

If JAC really wants to stay in Sydney for some good reason (eg family related) there's no way the Storm would try to force him to go down there. He might be a good prospect but still only a rookie winger with little first grade time. Has anyone actually asked the kid whether he'd rather stay in Sydney?

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 1:49 pm

It's too late to back out now. I don't want another Tim Moltzen situation. Even if it were possible for him to stay, he has to go.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 5:44 pm

what I didn't like about last night was the try souths scored and his lack of effort to stop it. Just standing watching the slowest put down to score a try ever just wasn't on.

He also needs to learn a different way of running the ball back as he gets pushed back too often for a fast big winger his size.

Has huge amounts of potential and is raw but thats what we have to expect from a 20yr old rookie.

notarealtiger

Post by notarealtiger » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 12:21 am

I wouldn't call JAC big, he looks the same size as Moses which is why I think his kick returns are so ineffective.

He's got a lot of upside but all he really offers at the moment is pace which I think we already have with Simona, Teddy, Moses, Brooks. Nofo's not as slow as some make it out on here either.

If he has another bad game I'd really like to see either Rankin or somebody new given a go.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 7:40 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:He didn't want to go to Melbourne hence why he tried to back out. Don't be surprised if the realisation that he has to go is affecting him. There was a photo of the team in the sheds after the game and all of them were smiling and looking happy, except JAC. He looked bummed. Don't think his head is there atm. Bellamy will turn him into a star.

#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 8:27 am

Geo. wrote:is fast...
Very! :D

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 8:57 am

hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:Hmmm ..I'm just watching again...the way he gave up for South's last TRY was bad...when Johnston tapped it back in he just stood there and watched....

I would keep him for now but more of that back to ISP...
I wouldn't give him another shot after that effort.
Pack ya bags JAC and hit the road .... A disgusting purple Jersey awaits you ....
Lol Hobo...Calm Down young man! ;)

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 9:19 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:He didn't want to go to Melbourne hence why he tried to back out. Don't be surprised if the realisation that he has to go is affecting him. There was a photo of the team in the sheds after the game and all of them were smiling and looking happy, except JAC. He looked bummed. Don't think his head is there atm. Bellamy will turn him into a star.
Think I am having trouble with reasoning, could you explain please.

JAC didn't want to go to Melbourne - so he signed with Melbourne?

This kid is really screwed up if that is the case.

I don't blame him for looking bummed - Anyone would have if they had just played like he did.

Rankin in - Hit the road JAC.