What's it going to take

•  Recent Topics
Tigerheart_returns

What's it going to take

Post by Tigerheart_returns » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:27 pm

to fix our right side defense? It is becoming embarrassing when even a side like the Dragons find plenty of opportunities, today the execution let them down else the score may have been a lot closer than it was.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 7:31 pm

It's definitely a concern Tigerheart. If us fans can see it I'm sure coaches of opposites sides can too.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:10 pm

shane2801 wrote:It's definitely a concern Tigerheart. If us fans can see it I'm sure coaches of opposites sides can too.
Even the channel nine commentary were all over it, mentioning our Right side problems, and the outside guys rushing up too much,
I don't think that there's any secret about it

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:53 pm

The try was embarrassing to watch on replay. They aren't communicating what they are going to do. One does one thing the others do something different and it makes it so easy for the opposition. Something needs to be done.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 8:59 pm

All due respect it wasnt as bad as other weeks today, perhaps mainly to the Red V's lack of attack.

I saw Kevvy pointing at Nofo in defence today, something i havent seen
I saw a communication or some sign of.

I'm sure it will improve next week, they were closer to being on the same page today bar the first try,
Both retreating or both moving up

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 9:06 pm

I think it's just a matter of working on it a lot and accepting that we play a compressed defensive line.

Today it looked to me that Nofo was just out of position.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 9:43 pm

stevetiger wrote:I think it's just a matter of working on it a lot and accepting that we play a compressed defensive line.

Today it looked to me that Nofo was just out of position.
He let rip the F word after letting the try in
I wasnt sure if he was filthy with himself, at Kevvy or at both for letting that happen again

It was hard to judge but clear reaction to see from him

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:00 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
shane2801 wrote:It's definitely a concern Tigerheart. If us fans can see it I'm sure coaches of opposites sides can too.
Even the channel nine commentary were all over it, mentioning our Right side problems, and the outside guys rushing up too much,
It's mentioned in the commentary every week, baffles me how it hasn't been resolved yet. Thought I saw some improvement in limited stages today, may have been an illusion though..

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:33 pm

Sco77y wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
It's mentioned in the commentary every week, baffles me how it hasn't been resolved yet. Thought I saw some improvement in limited stages today, may have been an illusion though..
It's almost as if we're missing a player on the right hand side ....
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:50 pm

Like supercoach said to me at the game imagine Thurston and Morgan watching the videos. Will be salivating.

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 6:17 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Sco77y wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
It's almost as if we're missing a player on the right hand side ....
It certainly looks like that sometimes.. Probably because Nofa rushes into the middle of the field so we effectively are missing a player!