tale of 2 halves

•  Recent Topics
ron burgandy

tale of 2 halves

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 6:14 pm

well i screaming profanity after profanity during the first half absolutly disgraceful 40 minutes of football, we were god damn awful to say the least, but im impressed by our second half defence really wraped the bal lup and got men in on tackles, and to win a game 13+ under those circumstances is stunning

stand outs for me today were fifita ellis and heigno, robbie really stood up in the second half and led the comeback, moltz and benji had a quiet game but its good that they can both not have stella games and we still come away with a win, i thought moltz played well in the first half putting a couple of players through holes only for bad handling to let us down

he definatly has to stay at 7 for the rest of the year, lawrence was back to good form in the second half aswell finally seeing some space for him self instead of putting others in it and lote was again very good, not a mistake from him again and proving safe under the high ball.

its concerning how bad we have played in patches but good to see us finally over come a bad start to win a game, we havent lost a second half of football this year which is also a good sign that our heads are in the right place and our fitness levels are there.
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 6:16 pm

you cant win without the football.... we gave them 70 % of the pill and they made us pay ....but when it evened up we outplayed them .....

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 6:24 pm

tiger tigers wrote:you cant win without the football.... we gave them 70 % of the pill and they made us pay ....but when it evened up we outplayed them .....

what do you think the storm or dragons would of done to us? their defence wouldnt let us score 31 unanswered points, the boys need to sharpen up at the start of games
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 8:51 pm

There were some soft tries against us today. There shouldn't be any of them.

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sun 04 Apr, 2010 8:59 pm

So I sat down to watch the game which I'd set the timer for (so could take kids to park) and what if I didn't change it for daylight saving...got the awful first half and none of the comeback! Dudded.