We are very much alive right now

Flippedy

Re: We are very much alive right now

Post by Flippedy » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 5:43 pm

tigerap wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:The joy i'd get out of making the 8 would be twofold. Not only from us making the 8, but because the Titans would be knocked out. For the majority of the year i had so much respect for the Titans. Amazing what one player with an ego big enough for its own postcode, plus sickening media overexposure can do.
I'm with ya...and how ironic that they lost by 1 point

Hahaha yes I hear ya too! I would like nothing more than for WT to make that "This is my house" declaration and the "I am the greatest" pose (after potting the field goal that beat us) completely null and void! Revenge would be sweet! :twisted:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:13 pm

:sign:
GNR4LIFE wrote:The joy i'd get out of making the 8 would be twofold. Not only from us making the 8, but because the Titans would be knocked out. For the majority of the year i had so much respect for the Titans. Amazing what one player with an ego big enough for its own postcode, plus sickening media overexposure can do.
Agree totally.

I have looked at the ladder + draw And with some luck luck we could not only make the finals but get past week 1.

We want NQLD to win, Cronulla to Beat Melbourne, Brisbane to lose to the Roosters and the Dogs to sneak home against Souths Sydney and get 4 players suspended for a Black Friday like game.

NQld winning is obviously key but Sharks upsetting Melbourne would have sticky sending up a reserve grade squad to LO guaranteeing our victory.

Somehow getting the Dogs at ANZ would sound very winnable to me with Teddy back.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:18 pm

Just curious. Say we somehow played the Dogs in week 1, what would that mean for members, tickets wise?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:39 pm

Do you mean members reserved seating?

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 12:05 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Just curious. Say we somehow played the Dogs in week 1, what would that mean for members, tickets wise?
The home teams are running their own finals games this season, rather than the NRL as per previous years.
That said, I'd imagine it'd be a similar process - members will get an email with a password and details of an exclusive sale window, and then tickets would go on sale to the general public after that.
I imagine we (members) will get an email this week with some more info.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 12:42 am

ricksen wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Just curious. Say we somehow played the Dogs in week 1, what would that mean for members, tickets wise?
The home teams are running their own finals games this season, rather than the NRL as per previous years.
That said, I'd imagine it'd be a similar process - members will get an email with a password and details of an exclusive sale window, and then tickets would go on sale to the general public after that.
this week? wouldnt we get it next week once the teams have been decided for the 8?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:54 am

pHyR3 wrote:
ricksen wrote:
this week? wouldnt we get it next week once the teams have been decided for the 8?
From memory they used to send out an email to members with potential ticket sales details, as it all happens pretty quickly next week, were we to make it.
Something along the lines of 'should the Tigers make the finals, the ticketing details will be as follows: ......'
Then, if we made it, they'd follow up with an email with the actual passwords etc.

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 11:35 am

tigerap wrote:
I'm with ya...and how ironic that they lost by 1 point
Yep, I've always had a soft spot for the Titans and was actually happy for them when they finally started building toward something this season - I was looking forward to seeing them succeed but Hayne has ruined that sentiment..