WESTS Tigers Team V Canberra....

tigermac88

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Canberra....

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 6:59 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
Why is it silly to expect Chee Kam to get a run before Lovett?? I've heard it on this forum countless times "why change a winning team?"
Anybody that can't see from last weeks game that Chee Kam offers more than Lovett has no clue.
Because its not going to happen. Just like when people expect Rankin at dummy half is suddenly going to stop.
Ok you sound so sure so you must be right, you obviously hold the hose for Lovett and Rankin while they're washing JT's car. :lol:
Facts are facts. Its been the same 17 for 7 or 8 weeks barring injuries, its not going to suddenly change with 1 round left.

Common sense :crazy
So we win last week after 2 losses with Chee Kam in for Lovett and nobody has the right to have an opinion on the silliness of that decision? Common sense?? Nothing common about it I've realised when it comes to conversing with you.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:08 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Because its not going to happen. Just like when people expect Rankin at dummy half is suddenly going to stop.
Ok you sound so sure so you must be right, you obviously hold the hose for Lovett and Rankin while they're washing JT's car. :lol:
Facts are facts. Its been the same 17 for 7 or 8 weeks barring injuries, its not going to suddenly change with 1 round left.

So we win last week after 2 losses with Chee Kam in for Lovett and nobody has the right to have an opinion on the silliness of that decision? Common sense?? Nothing common about it I've realised when it comes to conversing with you.
So you're going to play the ''i have a right to an opinion card''? :roll:

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:15 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

Lol well don't I?? Go away, you're like conversing with a 5 yr old

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:19 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Facts are facts. Its been the same 17 for 7 or 8 weeks barring injuries, its not going to suddenly change with 1 round left.

You're the one that started conversing with me. As always.

And yes, you're entitled to have all the opinions you like, no matter how silly they are.

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
You're the one that started conversing with me. As always.

And yes, you're entitled to have all the opinions you like, no matter how silly they are.
:blah

tigers2005

Post by tigers2005 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:30 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

Yes must be hard to comprehend. Please read this slowly. A forum member can have a different opinion to you without having to run it by you first or have your permission. Thats the whole point of a forum. You dont have to shoot down every opinion that is different to yours. Just because an opinion is different to yours it doesnt make it an attack on JT. Hope that clears it for you. I reckon i just saved you a few hours a day lol lol lol.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:33 pm

tigers2005 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Facts are facts. Its been the same 17 for 7 or 8 weeks barring injuries, its not going to suddenly change with 1 round left.

Yes must be hard to comprehend. Please read this slowly. A forum member can have a different opinion to you without having to run it by you first or have your permission. Thats the whole point of a forum. You dont have to shoot down every opinion that is different to yours. Just because an opinion is different to yours it doesnt make it an attack on JT. Hope that clears it for you. I reckon i just saved you a few hours a day lol lol lol.
A previously banned user educating others on forum etiquette. Good one lol.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:42 pm

I would've been quite confident of winning this week with Siro and Chee Kam in the squad , but with the return of the ultimate plodders (Lawrence and Lovett) ...not so now .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:46 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:I would've been quite confident of winning this week with Siro and Chee Kam in the squad , but with the return of the ultimate plodders (Lawrence and Lovett) ...not so now .
Be careful having that opinion around this thread mate.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 7:52 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:I would've been quite confident of winning this week with Siro and Chee Kam in the squad , but with the return of the ultimate plodders (Lawrence and Lovett) ...not so now .
Last word on the subject. Bringing it back to the topic some what.

I think the majority would agree that the 17 will be the 17 that's named. It's a different kettle of fish to hope it's not the 17, that's fine, but when you are expecting it to be different from the last 2 months, well to use a nicer word, it's naive. Taylor has his best 17 whether you agree or not. That's just how it is. And if you stopped playing the man and started playing the ball you might understand it.

We're all grown ups. Hiding behind your right to an opinion when someone harmlessly challenges it is juvenile.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:08 pm

How is Lawrence an 'ultimate plodder'?

He ran rings around Sironen. Lovett had outplayed him too.

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:19 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

I think the majority would agree that the 17 will be the 17 that's named. It's a different kettle of fish to hope it's not the 17, that's fine, but when you are expecting it to be different from the last 2 months, well to use a nicer word, it's naive. Taylor has his best 17 whether you agree or not. That's just how it is. And if you stopped playing the man and started playing the ball you might understand it.

We're all grown ups. Hiding behind your right to an opinion when someone harmlessly challenges it is juvenile.
Chee Kam showed last week that he offers more than Lovett, nothing you can say will change my opinion on that.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:24 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:

Chee Kam showed last week that he offers more than Lovett, nothing you can say will change my opinion on that.
Not trying to change your opinion. Just saying don't expect him to be there ahead of Lovett

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:33 pm

I was happy to see Sirro get a another run, especially as he was going to start, but sadly he woke up crook to scupper that plan and a shot at retribution, only playing a cameo role. Lovett has had a good year for an improving average player, so deserves the right to play for a possible shot at a finals berth and will be fresher after a week off to get rid of a few niggles.

MCK is obviously well thought of as he has been next in line on many occasions in a year where injuries to his playing positions have been rare and it is probably only a resurgence in form from Edwards that is keeping him there this week.
Last edited by formerguest on Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:34 pm

MacDougall wrote:How is Lawrence an 'ultimate plodder'?

He ran rings around Sironen. Lovett had outplayed him too.
I think I just vomited in my mouth.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 8:59 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
Why is it silly to expect Chee Kam to get a run before Lovett?? I've heard it on this forum countless times "why change a winning team?"
Anybody that can't see from last weeks game that Chee Kam offers more than Lovett has no clue.
Because its not going to happen. Just like when people expect Rankin at dummy half is suddenly going to stop.

You wouldn't to be changing it either, I haven't seen MCK do that much in first grade anyway. He looks decent but so does Lovett.

Siro looked more damaging that both of them in the whole 5 minutes he played on the weekend. It's easier to look good though if you are only playing 5 minutes.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 9:04 pm

stevetiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Because its not going to happen. Just like when people expect Rankin at dummy half is suddenly going to stop.

You wouldn't to be changing it either, I haven't seen MCK do that much in first grade anyway. He looks decent but so does Lovett.

Siro looked more damaging that both of them in the whole 5 minutes he played on the weekend. It's easier to look good though if you are only playing 5 minutes.
The last 5 mins at that. MCK made a mistake and he also slacked off when Fausitua scored and moved around closer to the posts. He was allowed to do that because MCK had given up on the play.

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 30 Aug, 2016 9:23 pm

Pains me to say it, but Lovett has been decent during the second half of this year. Hasn't actually done much wrong.