18. Joel Edwards
19. Justin Hunt
20. Jordan Rankin
21. Junior Tatola

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... cemen.html
Wayne Train 2019..

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:04 pm

Rankin being on the bench is a worry, does it mean it is contingency incase a deal with Mighty Mouse is struck?

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:06 pm

Rankin is creeping closer ...

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:08 pm

I hope Kev Banana is pushed out to the wing again...
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:12 pm

So what is the story with Felise? I would have thought he'd be pushing for a spot once he got his fitness back, still lacking? Tatola keeps getting named.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:30 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:08 pm
I hope Kev Banana is pushed out to the wing again...
Yeh he's on the wing mate.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

willow

Post by willow » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:12 pm

No surprises there and I would expect the same scenario to unfold during the game with Suli and Frozone swapping in positional play. This side can get the job done without too many issues provided they control the ball.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:13 pm

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:04 pm
Rankin being on the bench is a worry, does it mean it is contingency incase a deal with Mighty Mouse is struck?
Maybe Ivan's a fan? Wouldn't that send a few into meltdown.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:25 pm

The Milkster posted an article where Noffa strongly alluded to this being Moses' last hurrah with us. If that's the case, how could you possibly pick him this week? Not suggesting he'd throw the game, but seeing how he"s likely to be joining our opponents the next day, us losing won't affect him, and Parra winning would benefit him. Ridiculous scenario, and only one our club could possibly put themselves in.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:34 pm

Parra wouldnt want to hurt their new big star, maybe they will go easy om Moses
Maybe thats why he is named ?

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:49 pm

He is named because right now he is our best contracted 5/8 and is therefore on the bus.
He is on the bus so he is expected to go out there wearing a tigers jersey and play to the best of his ability for the team he is playing for.
He is not off the bus yet so should be picked to play
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

shakey4d

Post by shakey4d » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 6:00 pm

I suspect Rankin is named as Hunt travelled last week and didn't get a game. Barring any injuries durin week, is expect Rankin will prob be named in 18th man and Hunt will get a game this week.

Maybe?

Mac tiger

Post by Mac tiger » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 6:59 pm

Another bad week for us off the field, hope they can man up again.

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 7:26 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:49 pm
He is named because right now he is our best contracted 5/8 and is therefore on the bus.
He is on the bus so he is expected to go out there wearing a tigers jersey and play to the best of his ability for the team he is playing for.
I wouldn't say he's on the bus. I would say that he jumped off the bus but, his backpack got stuck in the door when it closed and now he's being dragged with the bus.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:23 pm

Tacky wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 7:26 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
I wouldn't say he's on the bus. I would say that he jumped off the bus but, his backpack got stuck in the door when it closed and now he's being dragged with the bus.
The tigers should tell Moses that if he wants to go to Parramatta the tigers must win on Monday.
If the tigers don't win then he doesn't go to Parramatta and is played in reserve grade for the next 2 rounds.
It is the club's decision on when to release Moses and if he doesn't play well than there is probably a reason behind it and the reason is that he is highly likely to finish the season with Parra and it is in his best interests that Parramatta gets the most wins possible, simple as that.

If he wants to go, tigers win

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:38 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:23 pm
Tacky wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:
The tigers should tell Moses that if he wants to go to Parramatta the tigers must win on Monday.
If the tigers don't win then he doesn't go to Parramatta and is played in reserve grade for the next 2 rounds.
It is the club's decision on when to release Moses and if he doesn't play well than there is probably a reason behind it and the reason is that he is highly likely to finish the season with Parra and it is in his best interests that Parramatta gets the most wins possible, simple as that.

Putting him in reserve grade for a loss is pretty extreme. I think Moses showed on Saturday that he's gonna handle this situation like a professional. However, if he starts putting in sub-par performances or looking disinterested, then he should be released.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Earl

Post by Earl » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:49 pm

I think Moses should stay with us until the end of the year unless we have a suitable replacement.

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:53 pm

Tacky wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:38 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:23 pm
Tacky wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:

Putting him in reserve grade for a loss is pretty extreme. I think Moses showed on Saturday that he's gonna handle this situation like a professional. However, if he starts putting in sub-par performances or looking disinterested, then he should be released.
No put him in reserve grade if he is playing bad because he wants to go to Parramatta.
It just puts incentive for Mitch to perform well on Monday so he doesn't start playing bad to try and get Parramatta the win.