Re: We cant keep carrying ET

Post by king sirro » Sun 21 May, 2017 7:27 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Sun 21 May, 2017 7:09 am
king sirro wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 7:03 pm
Nelson wrote:
Sat 20 May, 2017 6:32 pm
He does the job he's told to go out and do. If he was told to go out there and tuck the ball under his arm and hit it up 12-15 times a game he would and he would probably make decent enough metres. He's got pretty good leg drive and massive determination. He's clearly been told to ball play a little probably both to conserve himself for the enormous defensive workload he's expected to shoulder and also because he's pretty useful as a ball player. Nobody is carrying him. Blame the coach not the player if you have a problem with the metres he puts out, it's certainly not for lack of effort or preparedness on his part.
same thing mate. Doesn't matter if its coaches instructions or just ET...same result....poor go forward. Hence we cant carry him at lock.

Cleary is starting to show he has no idea like past coaches.
KS,I can see the point you are making regarding ET,however I can't understand where you are coming from regarding Ivan Cleary our coach with no idea apparently...Ivan would be the best thing to happen to the Wests Tigers in quite along time,he has had to deal with contract dramas and losing 3 of the so called future of this club,he has had little time here and is starting to get things moving in the right direction as far as recruiting quality NRL players goes...to say Ivan has no idea is clearly unfair and uncalled for seeing as he has very little in the depth department and is trying to get this team that he has to play competitively and to NRL standard...it can't happen overnight but next year will be the year for us as a team and club moving toward finals football...I feel comfortable on the bus with Ivan driving it.....

Frustration talking regarding Cleary mate.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Earl

Post by Earl » Sun 21 May, 2017 7:34 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sun 21 May, 2017 6:10 am
I feel some of you are too quick to defend ET as you are misreading what questions King Sirro is asking us.

He is ultimately questioning the Structure, not ET.
He is questioning ET in the middle because we have 2 props and then one smaller lock forward. Now a lot of teams have a dominant prop like lock forward.

I still don't think ET in the middle is the problem. I think ET works better in the middle but I do think we need some bigger and better players in the pack.

I think our biggest problem isn't our go forward but our defence and discipline - dropped balls, missed tackles, giving away penalties etc.