innsaneink wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 3:02 pm
ll

Guess you felt right at home eh?
:roll :roll :roll :roll ;)
I laughed.

Every game Tacky attends, we lose.
Hes bad luck.
Not off to a good start, but should have a much better chance of seeing wins next year if he is still keen.

Looking at going to the Newcastle game now we are living closer, so any tips on parking or whether we should jump on a train?
Where are u?
Just get there early and park around the back near IGA.
Make the short walk around past the drain, race course to the stadium.
Avoid the dingos.

Thanks, Budgewoi, per earlier in this thread. How early, and have you met Dingo?
Last edited by formerguest on Sun 04 Jun, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 9:44 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 7:55 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 2:58 pm
It was quite surreal seeing the team in person. I was sitting in the corner of the stadium so, it was difficult to see much when play was down the other end. Though, 3 of the tries were scored in the corner I was siting.

Did anyone else go?
I went.
I was sitting up the top and the atmosphere was horrendous. I don't think there were 12000 people, it was probably close to 8 or 9 thousand.

It is still always fun watching the Tigers and going to the games is lots of fun especially when we score.

I would definitely recommend going to a game, especially at a packed Leichhardt or Campbelltown.

Good on you for turning up Ben. We have left our seats at ANZ vacant all season thus far, so are a few of those missing that help create something resembling atmosphere at that sponge of a venue.

Have been overseas for a number of those matches, but following the poor off field form of our departing "stars", of late I simply have little desire to see them play in our colours, let alone traveling there to be disappointed with their efforts.

Probably about time to dust off the Opal card and jump back on the bus, particularly as the young fella has no idea of the shenanigans of the last few months and just wants to watch them play. Campbo on a Sunday arvo sounds appealing, but facing our nemesis in the Chooks doesn't.

Demps

Post by Demps » Sun 04 Jun, 2017 10:17 pm

formerguest wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 9:27 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 7:43 pm
formerguest wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 5:37 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 04 Jun, 2017 3:55 pm

I laughed.

Every game Tacky attends, we lose.
Hes bad luck.
Not off to a good start, but should have a much better chance of seeing wins next year if he is still keen.

Looking at going to the Newcastle game now we are living closer, so any tips on parking or whether we should jump on a train?
Where are u?
Just get there early and park around the back near IGA.
Make the short walk around past the drain, race course to the stadium.
Avoid the dingos.

Thanks, Budgewoi, per earlier in this thread. How early, and have you met Dingo?
Oh, not that bad of a drive.
Nah, never met him.... have you ?
I have beef with him.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.