WESTS Tigers Team V Gold Coast..

User avatar
Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Gold Coast..

Post by Defiant » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 12:04 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 7:45 pm
Tedesco is busted.
Hes gonna have leg injuries his whole career, i just know it.
That's the only positive in him leaving.

I no longer care jack about his injuries or the fact his out this week.

....... based on they way the drama has played out.


User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by TigerTiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 8:23 am

Club Sandwich wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 5:53 pm
TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 12:52 pm
Teddy withdrawn for Titans game, something about an ankle.
Personally I'd thought he would pull the concussion excuse. But you know, whatever.

Wouldn't put money on Woods backing up either, I haven't heard anything about him pulling out just I doubt he would bother putting the effort in.
Mate did you watch last nights game? Every player on both teams were playing their guts out. I'm sure some of them could hardly walk today, let alone back up 48 hours later.
Yes buddy I watched it. Ted just does not get the benefit of the doubt with me anymore. Best wishes to him, he's a great player, his heart is just not in it for the Tigers.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:05 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 3:51 pm
I only hope that Cleary does not have Woods as our captain again (though I think he probably will). He has made a choice not to represent our club, not to be a part of our club. That's fine fair enough, but why then be the leader/ captain of our club?

He is not leading us, he should not be our captain, and any time he is named our captain the whole game feels hollow.
Agree with you there. Looks like Cleary has named Woods as Captain again though. Really bad call. Woods is a heartless slug.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by TigerTiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:19 am

Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:05 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 3:51 pm
I only hope that Cleary does not have Woods as our captain again (though I think he probably will). He has made a choice not to represent our club, not to be a part of our club. That's fine fair enough, but why then be the leader/ captain of our club?

He is not leading us, he should not be our captain, and any time he is named our captain the whole game feels hollow.
Agree with you there. Looks like Cleary has named Woods as Captain again though. Really bad call. Woods is a heartless slug.
Too right mate, but bugger Woods, so sick of him. Really hope Nofa gets across the line tonight, a couple of times would be great! He's close to a tryscoring record at Campbelltown isn't he? Would make it an awesome night if he can get that record, and we get the win as well.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 12:36 pm

TigerTiger wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:19 am
Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:05 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 3:51 pm
I only hope that Cleary does not have Woods as our captain again (though I think he probably will). He has made a choice not to represent our club, not to be a part of our club. That's fine fair enough, but why then be the leader/ captain of our club?

He is not leading us, he should not be our captain, and any time he is named our captain the whole game feels hollow.
Agree with you there. Looks like Cleary has named Woods as Captain again though. Really bad call. Woods is a heartless slug.
Too right mate, but bugger Woods, so sick of him. Really hope Nofa gets across the line tonight, a couple of times would be great! He's close to a tryscoring record at Campbelltown isn't he? Would make it an awesome night if he can get that record, and we get the win as well.
Yeah that'd be sweet. Wouldn't mind seeing Ryan James get smashed out of the game but can't see any of our forwards stepping up. Not sure re Nofo's record.
Tigers tragic since 1980.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29333
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:06 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 7:55 pm
WESTS TIGERS - Update

5. Kevin Naiqama
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Moses Suli
18. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tuimoala Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Kyle Lovett
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Matt Eisenhuth
15. JJ Felise
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt McIlwrick

Reserves:
19. Jack Littlejohn
21. Alex Twal

Coach: Ivan Cleary

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... _roun.html
Lovett. In the starting side. :brick:
Those bloody team selection committee members again...?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17934
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:23 pm

Tacky wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 4:46 pm
Hoping for:
5. Naiqama
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Suli
18. DWZ

6. Lolohea
7. Brooks

8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Seumanufagai
11. Sue
14. Eisenhuth
13. Taylor

15. Felise
16. Chee-Kam
17. Mcilwrick
21. Twal
Swap Eisenhuth and Taylor.

Eisenhuth could be that toiling third prop in the 13.

Allows Taylor to be a bit more dynamic on the edges.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:06 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 7:55 pm
WESTS TIGERS - Update

5. Kevin Naiqama
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Moses Suli
18. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tuimoala Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Kyle Lovett
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Matt Eisenhuth
15. JJ Felise
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt McIlwrick

Reserves:
19. Jack Littlejohn
21. Alex Twal

Coach: Ivan Cleary

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... _roun.html
Lovett. In the starting side. :brick:
Those bloody team selection committee members again...?
What's your explanation?
Tigers tragic since 1980.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3193
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:37 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:06 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 7:55 pm
WESTS TIGERS - Update

5. Kevin Naiqama
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Moses Suli
18. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tuimoala Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Kyle Lovett
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Matt Eisenhuth
15. JJ Felise
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt McIlwrick

Reserves:
19. Jack Littlejohn
21. Alex Twal

Coach: Ivan Cleary

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... _roun.html
Lovett. In the starting side. :brick:
Those bloody team selection committee members again...?
What's your explanation?

Second tier salary cap?

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:45 pm

If Woodsy wants to keep his big mouth first round rivalry up with his ex he has to lead his team to a victory tonight - that should give him some incentive to prove a point and more points for Tigers, a win-win.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:59 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:37 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:06 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm


Lovett. In the starting side. :brick:
Those bloody team selection committee members again...?
What's your explanation?

Second tier salary cap?
So based on last week's performance Eisenhuth doesn't deserve to start over Lovett?
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33020
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 6:52 pm

Late Changes: NRL Round 16 vs. Titans

Fri 23rd June, 06:50PM

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary has finalised his side to take on the Gold Coast Titans tonight for their Round 16 clash at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

Kickoff for the match is at 7:50pm AEST with live coverage via Channel 9 and Fox League.

Cleary has confirmed an unchanged lineup from the team updated last night, with Kevin Naiqama replacing James Tedesco (ankle) at fullback and Malakai Watene-Zelezniak brought on to the wing. Young gun hooker Jacob Liddle will also make his first starting appearance, while captain Aaron Woods will start in the front row as he backs up from Origin Game II.

WESTS TIGERS

5. Kevin Naiqama
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Moses Suli
18. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tuimoala Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Kyle Lovett
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Matt Eisenhuth
15. JJ Felise
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt McIlwrick

Coach: Ivan Cleary

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 7:35 pm

Was hoping to see Twal

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 7:37 pm

Good luck fellas!
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29235
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 7:43 pm

Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:59 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:37 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 1:06 pm


Those bloody team selection committee members again...?
What's your explanation?

Second tier salary cap?
So based on last week's performance Eisenhuth doesn't deserve to start over Lovett?
Calm down... It's his 2nd game for gods sake

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6932
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 7:50 pm

What is the point of announcing Twal at 3:58pm on Tuesday, then naming him in the team at 4pm.
Then keeping him in the 19 come the 24 hour deadline, but then not playing him. Especially when it means Lovett and MCK have kept their spots.

Seems stupid to me....is there something I'm missing?

Post Reply