Worst refs ever

Tacky

Worst refs ever

Post by Tacky » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm

Every single time we gain momentum the refs gave the Tigers the worst call ever. So many awful calls and theyre all going against the Tigers. On another note, I absolutely cant stand Hayne. He's the biggest tosser in rugby league, and thats saying something.

Anyway im taking a break from all things rugby league before I get incurably depressed or have a mental breakdown.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:33 pm

Its not a Tigers thing, its an NRL thing. We notice it a lot because we are the worst team. The reality is that whatever team is expected to win gets the calls. Been happening for years now. Its a subconscious weakness of the guys in the middle. If the expected bad team loses then any criticism is quickly washed aside. If the top team loses the refs know they could cop it big time and be blamed for the loss.

The game as a whole is a disgrace, but the offials have been an embarrassment for years.

It isnt deliberate bias, its subconscious self preservation by weak refs who are weakly supported by a weak organisition in the NRL. Did i mention weak?
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:39 pm

Tacky wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm
Every single time we gain momentum the refs gave the Tigers the worst call ever. So many awful calls and theyre all going against the Tigers. On another note, I absolutely cant stand Hayne. He's the biggest tosser in rugby league, and thats saying something.

Anyway im taking a break from all things rugby league before I get incurably depressed or have a mental breakdown.
More important things in life?

Mark my words... Best to just leave quietly.

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:41 pm

In this league if you go into a game with no chance of winning you are refereed accordingly. If you call out this rubbish the NRL will fine you to deflect the attention, rather than put an effort into lifting the standards of officiating to something above abysmal.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:41 pm

It is like a relationship break-up. It is not you, its me.

It was not the referees, it was the bog average footballers that were wearing our jersey tonight

LARDS

Post by LARDS » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:43 pm

king sirro wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:33 pm
Its not a Tigers thing, its an NRL thing. We notice it a lot because we are the worst team. The reality is that whatever team is expected to win gets the calls. Been happening for years now. Its a subconscious weakness of the guys in the middle. If the expected bad team loses then any criticism is quickly washed aside. If the top team loses the refs know they could cop it big time and be blamed for the loss.

The game as a whole is a disgrace, but the offials have been an embarrassment for years.

It isnt deliberate bias, its subconscious self preservation by weak refs who are weakly supported by a weak organisition in the NRL. Did i mention weak?
You 100% nailed it.
But that badger must be the weakest of the lot

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:48 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:39 pm
[More important things in life?
I keep being told this but I don't believe it.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:51 pm

:roll
Tacky wrote:

:roll at last a bit of lighthearted humour! I can go to bed now.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:53 pm

People bang on about the Refs and rightly so ...
Every BS call goes against us week in week out .
We were garbage tonight , bus some of these dud calls are massive momentum changes .

Piss the Bunker off and go back to one ref !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:12 pm

You blame refs when you have nothing. Embarrassing
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:13 pm

Tacky wrote:

Take care...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:05 pm

Having reffed the game a feel they get a bad wrap. A couple of bad calls but that happens. The nofoa knock on for example Badger took the call from the touch judge and could chance it even if he wanted to. They make calls in a split second and no ref goes into a game to ruin it with dud calls

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:07 pm

king sirro wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:33 pm

Yep Refs are totally weak.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:12 pm

It wasn't the Refs tonight, it was the 17 imposters wearing our jersey pretending to be football players.

In all seriousness though I would not be surprised to see a corruption scandal come out of the NRL in the near future. The Ref's clearly have their own agendas and clearly influence the outcome of the game. You only need to see a Broncos game to see it. The Brisbane v Titans game earlier this year comes to mind.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:23 pm

I fell asleep during first half of game (due to eating black grapes) but I thought the Tigers got away with a few forward passes from dummy half.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:34 pm

Refs were poor but they were poor on Wednesday and last week too. They are often poor in games not involving Tigers, just I don't care so much. If guys like Perenara can get a run, and honestly the guy has hardly any idea what he is doing, then it doesn't bode well for the rest.

Think that Matt Cecchin is the game's #1 ref and half a decade ago he was at the bottom of the pile, a bit of a joke. All the quality refs with some gumption, with a feel for the game and a quick eye for detail, they've retired and don't seem to be replaced.

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:50 am

Why was the MWZ no try a penalty and not a scrum? Did anyone else think it was accidental offside?

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:59 am

Gary Bakerloo wrote:
Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:50 am
Why was the MWZ no try a penalty and not a scrum? Did anyone else think it was accidental offside?
I assumed they called it a two man strip.