Page 1 of 1

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 4:39 pm
by stryker
westTAHger wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:15 pm
Why not let both the women, ref a game each. :idea:
Storm v- raiders, Storm cannot finish anywhere but first, if raiders are good enough to win they will.
Wests-tigers v warriors, a battle of the teams who pluck defeat from the jaws of victory..
Because that would be pandering.
If they have earned it they will be given a go. It shouldnt just be handed out because of gender.

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 5:30 pm
by jadtiger
innsaneink wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 4:25 pm
Harvey wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:19 pm
westTAHger wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:15 pm
Why not let both the women, ref a game each. :idea:
Storm v- raiders, Storm cannot finish anywhere but first, if raiders are good enough to win they will.
Wests-tigers v warriors, a battle of the teams who pluck defeat from the jaws of victory..
Let them referee together.
In lingerie
Thats one way to get a packed LO for the game

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 6:17 pm
by Sabre
Harvey wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:19 pm
westTAHger wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:15 pm
Why not let both the women, ref a game each. :idea:
Storm v- raiders, Storm cannot finish anywhere but first, if raiders are good enough to win they will.
Wests-tigers v warriors, a battle of the teams who pluck defeat from the jaws of victory..
Let them referee together.
Imagine the arguments they'd have mid-game

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 6:39 pm
by Harvey
Let them referee a storm game. Cameron would not get a word in.

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 7:04 pm
by GNR4LIFE
steve-o wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 3:42 pm
A referee on debut is given a game with less scutiny... Seems fair enough to me.
But it's presented nothing like this. Usually when things are done in games and the term ''in a game without finals ramification's'' is used, it's usually in regards to a rule being trialed, not a referee making her debut. Sure there's probably been examples of referee's being blooded in meaningless games, but the article is really poorly worded, implying that a woman will be given the nod, purely because she's a woman.

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 7:19 pm
by Spud Murphy
Sabre wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 6:17 pm
Harvey wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:19 pm
westTAHger wrote:
Mon 28 Aug, 2017 5:15 pm
Why not let both the women, ref a game each. :idea:
Storm v- raiders, Storm cannot finish anywhere but first, if raiders are good enough to win they will.
Wests-tigers v warriors, a battle of the teams who pluck defeat from the jaws of victory..
Let them referee together.
Imagine the arguments they'd have mid-game
Why would you say that sabre? From my experience men argue with each other way more than women do. You only have to look on here to see the greatest example of that! :lol:

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 7:23 pm
by Geo.
Referees: Adam Gee, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

Kasey didn't make it... :cry: :cry:

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 8:10 pm
by steve-o
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 7:04 pm
steve-o wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 3:42 pm
A referee on debut is given a game with less scutiny... Seems fair enough to me.
But it's presented nothing like this. Usually when things are done in games and the term ''in a game without finals ramification's'' is used, it's usually in regards to a rule being trialed, not a referee making her debut. Sure there's probably been examples of referee's being blooded in meaningless games, but the article is really poorly worded, implying that a woman will be given the nod, purely because she's a woman.
That's on the author of the article though. I'm sure that tony archer will give her a go when she deserves it, and I can almost guarantee it will not be in a blockbuster/prime time game.

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017 8:14 pm
by Harvey
Going to the bunker. Does my bum look big in this outfit?

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Mon 04 Sep, 2017 6:05 am
by innsaneink
What happened with this?
Couldn't she find her way there?
Did she change her mind?
Couldn't get ready in time?

All I know is we seemed to go forever in the 2nd half without a penalty

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Mon 04 Sep, 2017 7:29 am
by Tweed Tiger
Assume it might have something to do with her poor performance last weekend on the sideline, cant remember which game it was but the commentators didn't miss it.

Re: Duel Badgers..

Posted: Mon 04 Sep, 2017 7:35 am
by Geo.
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 04 Sep, 2017 6:05 am
What happened with this?
Couldn't she find her way there?
Did she change her mind?
Couldn't get ready in time?


All I know is we seemed to go forever in the 2nd half without a penalty
Geo. wrote:
Tue 29 Aug, 2017 7:23 pm
Referees: Adam Gee, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

Kasey didn't make it... :cry: :cry:
Probably had something to do with not being appointed....I dunno.. :?