Over it under 40?

Cultured Bogan

Re: Over it under 40?

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 2:02 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 1:50 pm
I think this will be the most even comp in many years.
As for me I've got a grand on us with 9.5 it's start.
A grand? Christ you're a braver man than I.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 2:19 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 2:02 pm
Magpie Magic wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 1:50 pm
I think this will be the most even comp in many years.
As for me I've got a grand on us with 9.5 it's start.
A grand? Christ you're a braver man than I.
I enjoy betting on RL with some success as " supplementary income". Take a professional approach.

As for the year think that Easts have taken a bigger gamble with their signings to the detriment of their depth and possibly their harmony. Pearce was a long termer who had many friends there whom the club built a team around. If I were coaching opposition sides I would challenge that harmony by forcing them to play a semi type match make them feel they have to earn everything and see if all is well there. They are probably already looking forward to the big games in September they may not like a really tough match in March which we have the capacity to play now with our forwards . Our team seems in the moment and commited and if they can replicate this Easts may not like a tough match against a team who's "finally on the bus" playing a "back to the future" style game.

My biggest concern is if Marsters marks Mitchell. Don't like outside backs beaten on the outside too often and that was the difference in the match late last year. Thinking he belongs in the back row unless his added a hard or two of pace.

Fibros

Post by Fibros » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 2:23 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 8:13 am
Idiot post winner of the week and it's only Friday.
Yeah. This coulda been posted in another thread and and still won let alone it;'s own thread.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 2:46 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
wt00 wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 12:05 pm
Might be time for a becks and a lay down
bex the painkiller or becks the beer.....either will do ...

I honestly think this season will be full of surprises in regards to results of games...
Last night the Dragons played a very solid opening game and caught the Broncs completely off guard...the Broncs were all over the shop and playing ordinary football to what we are used to seeing from them..it is only early days,however it may take different teams longer to get into the rythem of the season and others a shorter period of time..all in all the first 6/8 rounds will be interesting...there is no reason that our team cant get into the swing of things early on,and scare the hell out of some of the big name teams we have to play in the opening rounds...I have complete faith in our team and coach to put us on the road of a successful season ahead...
Dunno about that. The top 8 seems pretty locked in there will be maybe 2 surprises. Last night the Dragons were favourites - their pack dominated the Broncs it's one of the best in the comp. I agree with Matty Johns I don't see the Broncs making the 8 this year. If they sneak in they won't pose a threat whereas the Dragons are a legitimate top 4 team. The Roosters is an interesting one... it will be interesting to see what happens to team harmony after a few losses.

Bee-Em

Post by Bee-Em » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:01 pm

BlackandGoldForever wrote:
Thu 08 Mar, 2018 10:14 pm
How much will our usual auto lock in loss to the roosters be by?? Usually they smash us by 40 even good tigers teams couldn’t bear them. Now we have a reserve grade looking team

Only good thing would be to see Tedesco tear an acl first touch of the ball that be worth getting beaten by 40
Why bother responding to a senseless post like this??...Oops, I just did didn't I??

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:08 pm

Can I still buy Bex ?
Must have been something good about it because the blue rinse set that used to take it almost lived long enough to see blue rise fashionable again.🤣🤣
Anyway didn't get on the option but may be a low scoring game under 40 .

Anyway as for locked in nothing is with so many halves personell changes this year. But one can always get and put their money where their mouth is. Otherwise if one thinks we have no hope what's the point of following a side like that?

teddy23

Post by teddy23 » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:09 pm

How much will our usual auto lock in loss to the roosters be by?? Usually they smash us by 40 even good tigers teams couldn’t bear them. Now we have a reserve grade looking team

Only good thing would be to see Tedesco tear an acl first touch of the ball that be worth getting beaten by 40
I certainly don't want too see Tedesco go down injured... at least he didn't dog it

I'll be watching the Parra game hoping Moses tears more than just his ACL

trafford10

Post by trafford10 » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 4:25 pm

While there seems to be a big difference in class between you guys and the rorters.
Cleary is s good coach and I think you stand a chance of jumping them round 1.
Also @ $3.70 i jumped on board.
As I did @ $5.50 against the storm. Couldn't believe my eyes at those odds.
Because you have so many new players it is impossible to know how you will go this season.

TigerSJ

Post by TigerSJ » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 5:05 pm

Roosters have a top notch 17 but the one thing they have always lacked for many years is "heart". They are the NRL's biggest bunch of pretenders. They have been underachievers many times. With all their money and gun players they should be expected to hammer us. All I want from our team is to have a dig for the full 80 and to show us some true substance.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 5:41 pm

I don't think it's an even comp this year at all.

Storm
Cows
Roosters

Stand out like you know what.

Sharks
Parra
Penrith
Dragons
Broncos (write them off at your peril)

The only even part is the rest who are all evenly ordinary.

TigerTone

Post by TigerTone » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 6:02 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 08 Mar, 2018 10:35 pm

Surely Ivan Cleary wont let that happen...
Ivan wont be playing :brick:

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 6:03 pm

TIGER wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 5:41 pm
I don't think it's an even comp this year at all.

Storm
Cows
Roosters

Stand out like you know what.

Sharks
Parra
Penrith
Dragons
Broncos (write them off at your peril)

The only even part is the rest who are all evenly ordinary.
That's how I see it too... with Penrith and the Broncs the 2 teams that might miss the 8. There won't be too many surprises.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 6:47 pm

Dragons were rusty last night and still beat the Broncos easily. When their backline clicks they'll be very dangerous.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 7:07 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 6:47 pm
Dragons were rusty last night and still beat the Broncos easily. When their backline clicks they'll be very dangerous.
Says every St Choke fan since 1999...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 7:29 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 7:07 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 09 Mar, 2018 6:47 pm
Says every St Choke fan since 1999...
Worked well for them in 2010...
#penaltyTigers

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 10:20 pm

I see I’ve upset people with my realistic post, based in real facts

This time tomorrow let’s see if I’m still the no faith idiot. Because when we do get smashed by 40 there will be 50 posts about how we suck. And you will all know why I have no faith.

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 10:23 pm

And lol on the dragons do you guys know the dragons always are March premiere ? Broncos hit flogged by souths in round 1 of 2015 and cowboys did as well both made the grand final.

Dragons will choke as usual and come down to earth and they always get a soft draw around origin time

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 10:33 pm

Fri 09 Mar, 2018 10:20 pm
I see I’ve upset people with my realistic post, based in real facts

This time tomorrow let’s see if I’m still the no faith idiot. Because when we do get smashed by 40 there will be 50 posts about how we suck. And you will all know why I have no faith.
Well it could happen and it's only one game.
But if your that confident you can take Easts 30 plus at $6. Easy money.