The best bet would will ever get...hurry all get on

User avatar
Zaibatsu
Member
Member
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Gold Coast

Re: The best bet would will ever get...hurry all get on

Post by Zaibatsu » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 6:36 pm

It was obviously an error but you have a case, any bet a punter makes is set in concrete but any mistake by them can be reversed, definately wrong imo!


BigUnit
Member
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by BigUnit » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 6:38 pm

If i was the OP I'd get on Souths to Win at 1.97 in live betting to cover your bet

another 1000 to leave out even or if souths win 0-10 points will win another $970

User avatar
Aladinsane
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Cabarita

Post by Aladinsane » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 6:53 pm

The Williams twins are killing me.....I can't see Manly getting back in this game

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29331
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 6:58 pm

Aladinsane wrote:The Williams twins are killing me.....I can't see Manly getting back in this game
I know mate...can you believe this bloke payed origin....Beau Ryan>>>>>>>>>>Beardlessman

Here we go the Ref's are on the case....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

BigUnit
Member
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by BigUnit » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:11 pm

oh man manly have to score quick!


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29234
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:15 pm

Souths up 34 16 ....four to go.....
Ouch...this has to be a classic thread.....bad luck aladin.... :lol:

Black Orange White
Member
Member
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Black Orange White » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:Souths up 34 16 ....four to go.....
Ouch...this has to be a classic thread.....bad luck aladin.... :lol:
Lol he went though so much trouble to get the bet alive again...then manly get smashed :lol:

User avatar
Aladinsane
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Cabarita

Post by Aladinsane » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh well , easy come easy go.....but Manly has just given me another 1,000 reasons to hate them more.... :x

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:19 pm

:lol:

Oh dear you poor man.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29331
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:21 pm

Aladinsane wrote:Oh well , easy come easy go.....but Manly has just given me another 1,000 reasons to hate them more.... :x

Sorry Mate...At least the Souths win is better for us........Hope you got on at $81 cause we will shorten after we thump the Rorters tommorrow....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29234
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:26 pm

Geo. wrote:
Aladinsane wrote:Oh well , easy come easy go.....but Manly has just given me another 1,000 reasons to hate them more.... :x

Sorry Mate...At least the Souths win is better for us........Hope you got on at $81 cause we will shorten after we thump the Rorters tommorrow....
Shut up....just shut it....youve already put the mock on aladin....if we get rolled I'm blaming you

BigUnit
Member
Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by BigUnit » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:29 pm

Souths win and Asotasi does his knee should be good for us

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Post by Kul » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:30 pm

this is why i rarely bet...
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5786
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:34 pm

So many cruel bastards laughing. I cant believe that result, who would have thought Souths by 14? I was hoping u'd get it Aladinsane, but since u didnt ill join the others :lol:

If it makes u feel any better, i did my a.... on the punt today too, not quite $1000, but........
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 11055
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:40 pm

heh ahh well, it is better for us at least ladder wise......

Eagles have the roosters, storm, sharks then titans.... based on how they are going.... who knows if they'll even make the 8. Their for and against is only +18 now too.

Hopefully, we won't take the Roosters lightly.... and then we'll be in the 8

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29331
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:43 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Aladinsane wrote:Oh well , easy come easy go.....but Manly has just given me another 1,000 reasons to hate them more.... :x

Sorry Mate...At least the Souths win is better for us........Hope you got on at $81 cause we will shorten after we thump the Rorters tommorrow....
Shut up....just shut it....youve already put the mock on aladin....if we get rolled I'm blaming you
INK if we get rolled tommorrow...I'll accept all the Blame...I'm Backing us again for the 5 week in a row...Don't put the Mock on me......

This is a classic thread though....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
Aladinsane
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Cabarita

Post by Aladinsane » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:46 pm

That's a very fair call, Ink about the Classic thread line, I am still wiping the egg off my Clown make up........ Played like a dog on the Golf course this morning, Souths win by 14.... and now the wife wants to watch a Romantic comedy movie together......the day just gets better and better :lol: ...it's all good. Talk to you all later

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Post by Kul » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 7:49 pm

Aladinsane wrote:That's a very fair call, Ink about the Classic thread line, I am still wiping the egg off my Clown make up........ Played like a dog on the Golf course this morning, Souths win by 14.... and now the wife wants to watch a Romantic comedy movie together......the day just gets better and better :lol: ...it's all good. Talk to you all later
you poor, poor man
my heart goes out to you :lol:
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

Post Reply