Chemist Warehouse Injury Update: Round 7

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Chemist Warehouse Injury Update: Round 7

Post by Tacky » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:23 pm

Wests Tigers can provide the following Chemist Warehouse Injury Update ahead of the club’s Round 7 clash with the Newcastle Knights in Tamworth.

Josh Reynolds is expected to miss at least the next month with a fractured shoulder suffered in Sunday’s win over the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Chris Lawrence will also miss this week's game against the Knights with a hamstring strain but is expected to be available for selection next week.

Russell Packer will miss the next few weeks with a knee injury suffered in the Round 5 win over Melbourne.


Meanwhile, Elijah Taylor will return to the side this week after suffering a hamstring injury in Round 2, with the forward to Captain the side this weekend.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.


Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3569
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:43 pm

It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3569
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:43 pm

It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:48 pm

Impressive we have been able to cover for all these injuries very well so far. We haven’t been hit with any long term injuries yet and part of that would be we have the depth to rest players when they have a niggle.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29199
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:12 pm

Eddie wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:43 pm
It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.
Uh oh Benji


User avatar
Luke
Member
Member
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Luke » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:13 pm

Honestly I'm so confident with the depth we have this year that I'm not overly worried if somebody gets injured. The only players I'd get worried about are our halves.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22371
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:30 pm

Christ grub. Glad ET is back. He's the heart and soul of our pack imo.

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:31 pm

Super league Josh?

User avatar
weststigers
Member
Member
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by weststigers » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:40 pm

Roar Power wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:31 pm
Super league Josh?
Seriously...you'd jump at the chance to release him now wouldn't you?

He's not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he's surplus to requirements.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1860
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:46 pm

weststigers wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:40 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:31 pm
Super league Josh?
Seriously...you'd jump at the chance to release him now wouldn't you?

He's not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he's surplus to requirements.
I knew it wouldn’t take long. It’s a fractured shoulder for crying out loud! Not a lot you can do about it,
This guy has already had a huge impact through his infectious attitude towards preseason. He will shine for us over the next 4 years. Give the bloke a break!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6021
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:56 pm

Eddie wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:43 pm
It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.
That's the thing, when you haev 9 captains, you can afford to lose a few :roll

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40746
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:07 pm

Yeah I found it strange at the time when he came off , thought when I saw him hunched over that it couldn't possibly be a fitness issue , he was only on for about 20 minutes

bbobb
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by bbobb » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:24 am

Good thing is with Grub’s injury is he can still get some miles in his legs. I reckon his hamstring strain would have restricted his fitness and we saw the result on Sunday.

Hopefully will come back fit and healthy.

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1391
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:25 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:07 pm
Yeah I found it strange at the time when he came off , thought when I saw him hunched over that it couldn't possibly be a fitness issue , he was only on for about 20 minutes
Nah - he was gassed. On 360 tonight he said he didn't even know how he did it.
Bad luck for Josh. Let's hope this is his last set back.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40746
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:27 am

yeti wrote:
Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:25 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:07 pm
Yeah I found it strange at the time when he came off , thought when I saw him hunched over that it couldn't possibly be a fitness issue , he was only on for about 20 minutes
Nah - he was gassed. On 360 tonight he said he didn't even know how he did it.
Bad luck for Josh. Let's hope this is his last set back.
Fair enough , haven't watched 360 yet :D

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 7:12 am

Tiger Steve wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:46 pm
weststigers wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:40 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:31 pm
Super league Josh?
Seriously...you'd jump at the chance to release him now wouldn't you?

He's not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he's surplus to requirements.
I knew it wouldn’t take long. It’s a fractured shoulder for crying out loud! Not a lot you can do about it,
This guy has already had a huge impact through his infectious attitude towards preseason. He will shine for us over the next 4 years. Give the bloke a break!!
He's got the break already....

hodgo
Member
Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:03 am

Post by hodgo » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 7:35 am

I tell you what we love to throw crap at our own players. I for one feel for grub and hope he sorts it out. The bloke has been the perfect team mate and a catalyst to the team first approach his attitude and selflessness should be applauded. Its hard to like our fan base sometimes.
:deadhorse:
:brick:

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 7:52 am

Tiger Steve wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:46 pm
weststigers wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:40 pm
Roar Power wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 9:31 pm
Super league Josh?
Seriously...you'd jump at the chance to release him now wouldn't you?

He's not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he's surplus to requirements.
I knew it wouldn’t take long. It’s a fractured shoulder for crying out loud! Not a lot you can do about it,
This guy has already had a huge impact through his infectious attitude towards preseason. He will shine for us over the next 4 years. Give the bloke a break!!
X10000

Post Reply