Balmainian wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 8:21 pm
851 wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 3:37 pm
Russell wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:04 pm
851 wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:03 pm

We have 3 players in the top 10 for most missed tackles, which coupled with our poor attack leaves us a good chance of losing.
For the record the players are
2- Rochow
7- Marshall
10- Brooks
Point being what? You want to get rid of them.
Marshall and Rochow yes
Go back to sleep mate.
Marshall has had a strong influence on Brooksy’s Resurrected form, and has kept us in few games and been a big reason why we are in the eight.
Maybe he should be rested for a few games here and there but he’s been better than I have him credit for this year.
Rochow started strong and probably needs a few weeks rest aswell.
I think Rochow just needs to play less minutes. Maybe 45-50 would be a good figure.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 21 May, 2018 7:44 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 6:42 pm
Balmainian wrote:
851 wrote:
Russell wrote:
Sat 19 May, 2018 12:04 pm

Point being what? You want to get rid of them.
Marshall and Rochow yes
Go back to sleep mate.
Marshall has had a strong influence on Brooksy’s Resurrected form, and has kept us in few games and been a big reason why we are in the eight.
Maybe he should be rested for a few games here and there but he’s been better than I have him credit for this year.
Go to hell mate, that is my opinion, and Marshall has made Brooks regress in the last month, and Rochow needs to be dropped
I trawled stats at the start of the year and saw Rochow lead the missed tackles count. LEAD, i.e. was worse then everyone else and everyone else in the top 10 were halfbacks. I heard some say that he went in to disrupt the oppositions flow of play. It's not working.

As for Benji. Drop him to reserves when Reynolds is fit or if you want to try Tui. He can win unwinable games and loose unlooseable games. Brooks took form because of Marshall, but yes now Marshall is off his game. That's where a good coach comes in and gets him to focus.

Balmainian

Post by Balmainian » Mon 21 May, 2018 8:47 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 7:44 pm
851 wrote:
Balmainian wrote:
851 wrote:

Marshall and Rochow yes
Go back to sleep mate.
Go to hell mate, that is my opinion, and Marshall has made Brooks regress in the last month, and Rochow needs to be dropped
I trawled stats at the start of the year and saw Rochow lead the missed tackles count. LEAD, i.e. was worse then everyone else and everyone else in the top 10 were halfbacks. I heard some say that he went in to disrupt the oppositions flow of play. It's not working.

As for Benji. Drop him to reserves when Reynolds is fit or if you want to try Tui. He can win unwinable games and loose unlooseable games. Brooks took form because of Marshall, but yes now Marshall is off his game. That's where a good coach comes in and gets him to focus.
The first 5 weeks we won 4 and should have won 5.
Both Marshall and Rochow were big contributors to the efforts for why we are in the eight.
To put a statement out to say they need to be punted shows some people have very short memories.
If we punted every player who has had a few bad weeks during their career there would be no one running out this week they’d all be playing elsewhere.

If you believe stats are what matter you should join a Des Hassler forum.
Let’s not forget we are in the eight........you Don’t punt players after a bad month of football.

Post by 851 » Mon 21 May, 2018 9:13 pm

Balmainian wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 8:47 pm
colmcd wrote:
851 wrote:
Balmainian wrote:

Go back to sleep mate.

Both Marshall and Rochow were big contributors to the efforts for why we are in the eight.
To put a statement out to say they need to be punted shows some people have very short memories.
If we punted every player who has had a few bad weeks during their career there would be no one running out this week they’d all be playing elsewhere.

Let’s not forget we are in the eight........you Don’t punt players after a bad month of football.
Punted to reserve grade mate to get some form back, that is what accountability is all about
Go hard or go home

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Tue 22 May, 2018 9:03 am

Balmainian wrote:
colmcd wrote:
851 wrote:
Balmainian wrote:

Go back to sleep mate.

The last 5 weeks we have lost 4. I prefer the Toovey forum, there has to be an investigation

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Tue 22 May, 2018 11:21 am

851 wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:13 pm
Balmainian wrote:
colmcd wrote:
851 wrote:

Punted to reserve grade mate to get some form back, that is what accountability is all about
That's what the club did to Tui and nobody complained. Tui is now regaining his form and from a potential point of view his first grade outlook is much better than Benji's.

Balmainian

Post by Balmainian » Tue 22 May, 2018 9:19 pm

Newtown wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 11:21 am
851 wrote:
Balmainian wrote:
colmcd wrote:

That's what the club did to Tui and nobody complained. Tui is now regaining his form and from a potential point of view his first grade outlook is much better than Benji's.
They put Tui in Reggie’s.
Some are calling for Benji and co to be moved on all together.

Balmainian

Post by Balmainian » Tue 22 May, 2018 9:20 pm

851 wrote:
Balmainian wrote:
colmcd wrote:
851 wrote:

“Get rid” and “dropped” are two different things mate.