Sue's form last two weeks.

Pawsandclaws

Re: Sue's form last two weeks.

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:37 am

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:28 am
On form this year, Sue should be offered contract before likes of Matulino, Packer and Eisenhuth. :sign:
Well at least we have a coach who is well placed to make the call on him. Based on his efforts with this team, you have to back IC's judgement.,

bbobb

Post by bbobb » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:55 pm

Jesse is playing well at the moment but he is also being managed well. 20 minute stint in the first half (gets a breather at half time) then another stint in the second half.

The effort and the impact are currently there however with the reduction in substitutes from 8 - 6 planned, I wonder if that is at the back of IC’s mind? He is a player that has never been able to pump out huge minutes and the game may pass him by.

Would be awesome in Super League though.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 1:25 pm

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:28 am
On form this year, Sue should be offered contract before likes of Matulino, Packer and Eisenhuth. :sign:
Packer and Matulino are signed - glad your not in recruitment.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 2:02 pm

bbobb wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:55 pm
Jesse is playing well at the moment but he is also being managed well. 20 minute stint in the first half (gets a breather at half time) then another stint in the second half.

The effort and the impact are currently there however with the reduction in substitutes from 8 - 6 planned, I wonder if that is at the back of IC’s mind? He is a player that has never been able to pump out huge minutes and the game may pass him by.
Am I the only person less than confident the substitutes will be reduced any time soon?
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 22 Jul, 2018 6:06 pm

Masterton wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 2:02 pm
bbobb wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:55 pm

Am I the only person less than confident the substitutes will be reduced any time soon?
I can’t see it happening for next season, maybe the season after. If they want to bring fatigue back into the game they need to reduce the stoppage time. The shot clocks came in for this reason but are just being used as a way to mark time now with players milling around until they are almost zero.