Galloway

domster

Re: Galloway

Post by domster » Tue 13 Apr, 2010 12:39 pm

What are the implications of a nerve injury CT?

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Tue 13 Apr, 2010 12:59 pm

domster wrote:What are the implications of a nerve injury CT?
depending on the extent of the injury it can cause you to have less feeling in that certain area.

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Tue 13 Apr, 2010 1:09 pm

domster wrote:What are the implications of a nerve injury CT?
I would guess recovery periods are harder to determine and can be a bit of a lottery as opposed to a common injury. But i ain't a doctor!
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

Ice-Tiger

Post by Ice-Tiger » Tue 13 Apr, 2010 6:55 pm

Not sure if it has anything to do with with not being named on the side, I forgot to mention that Mitch Brown was training along with Tame.

They were both running along the sideline, although Brown was running a lot faster and pushed a lot harder by Leeds.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 12:08 pm

Massive disappointment not see Keiths name in the team ....... our forwards on paper look light without he and Payten

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 1:01 pm

I wonder if Keith could be a late addition to the side named. Originally they did only say he'd miss a week. Anyone able to clarify on his situation??

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 1:11 pm

He's a 50-50 chance and will be pushing to be fit... he's unsure whether he'll play or not and it'll come down to a fitness test on Thursday. Fingers crossed!
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 2:21 pm

Kaiser wrote:He's a 50-50 chance and will be pushing to be fit... he's unsure whether he'll play or not and it'll come down to a fitness test on Thursday. Fingers crossed!
I thought the rules wrt naming the sides was taht players could be dropped from the list if injured but not the other way around. My point being if Galloway was a chance I think he would have been named and then dropped if found not fit.

Glenn

Footy Head Goodness

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 2:27 pm

Glennb wrote:
Kaiser wrote:He's a 50-50 chance and will be pushing to be fit... he's unsure whether he'll play or not and it'll come down to a fitness test on Thursday. Fingers crossed!
I thought the rules wrt naming the sides was taht players could be dropped from the list if injured but not the other way around. My point being if Galloway was a chance I think he would have been named and then dropped if found not fit.

Glenn
Im happy to break someones ankle to have Galloway put in if 1 of the 17 needs an injury to be taken out!!!

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 2:54 pm

Glennb wrote:I thought the rules wrt naming the sides was taht players could be dropped from the list if injured but not the other way around. My point being if Galloway was a chance I think he would have been named and then dropped if found not fit.

Glenn
There's rules? Sheens done it a thousand times...
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:08 pm

Wouldn't be the first time a big name has been included in a sheens squad at late notice. Pretty sure Galloway himself has been one of them in the past too. Glad to see he's some chance of playing friday night. With these injuries we're not far off being in a bit of a bad spot.

Granto87

Post by Granto87 » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:10 pm

[quote="Glennb I thought the rules wrt naming the sides was taht players could be dropped from the list if injured but not the other way around. My point being if Galloway was a chance I think he would have been named and then dropped if found not fit.

Glenn[/quote]

Not sure if it is a rule or not not but coaches do it all the time just on the weekend Vatuvai for the warriors was a late inclusion.

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:16 pm

Keith in :) Daniel out :)

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 3:28 pm

Tigerpete wrote:Wouldn't be the first time a big name has been included in a sheens squad at late notice. Pretty sure Galloway himself has been one of them in the past too. Glad to see he's some chance of playing friday night. With these injuries we're not far off being in a bit of a bad spot.
Yeah last year he and Heighno returned in the same game I think (maybe it was Ellis or Payten with him)

steven_tiger

Post by steven_tiger » Wed 14 Apr, 2010 4:05 pm

Snowy wrote:Keith in :) Daniel out :)
Is that what you are hoping will happen, or is it fact?

If it's fact...

:wahoo: :wahoo:

joe's magpies

Post by joe's magpies » Thu 15 Apr, 2010 12:51 pm

Any updates if Keith passed his fitness test?

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Thu 15 Apr, 2010 12:53 pm

If KG plays I think we are a big chance ......... if he doesn't, we look a bit light on.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Thu 15 Apr, 2010 12:56 pm

smeghead wrote:
Tigerpete wrote:Wouldn't be the first time a big name has been included in a sheens squad at late notice. Pretty sure Galloway himself has been one of them in the past too. Glad to see he's some chance of playing friday night. With these injuries we're not far off being in a bit of a bad spot.
Yeah last year he and Heighno returned in the same game I think (maybe it was Ellis or Payten with him)

Was that the Monday night Manly game at SFS when we got home by 1 point?