5 halfbacks played in Dogs game

alexaki

5 halfbacks played in Dogs game

Post by alexaki » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 9:20 am

Shows how desperate we were Sheens played 5 halfbacks during the Dogs game.

1) Lazarus
2) Marshall
3)Fitzhenry
4) Farah
5) Fulton.

Sorry but what I saw last night we need to find a halfback for the rest of the year if we are going to make the 8...It's no coincidence that our attack has stalled since Moltzen went off. We only scored 1 try,setup by Heinington, after he went off during the Cowboys game and runaway try from Lote last night....

Also without a fairdinkum halfback Robbie and Benji overcompensate and try to score off every play...it compromises their game and the teams attack...

From what I have seen Blake lazarus is too young in the head to play NRL standard...he needs more State Cup games and confidence to run the team around before he plays NRL again, I hope AJ is fit next weekend as he can play half and is comfortable playing in the NRL, so he should be given the halfback role next week..when Lui comes back I hope he slots in where he left off but....as much as I love Beau Ryan at fullback(gee he saved some trys last night) he doesn't play that play makers role from full back we are used to with Hodgo and Moltzen...therefore our attack will feel it...

whatever the answer is playing 5 guys at halfback during a game is not the answer and a sign that things maybe getting a bit desperate!. :cry: :cry: :cry:

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 9:28 am

Stability is key! We will be fine providing we can keep the same 7 on the park for the season. Lui will snag the spot in 2010.
STAND BACK OR SOMEONE WILL
GET HURT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 9:30 am

I think we need to get our main front rowers back on first & foremost....with no go forward even the best halves struggle

the_scene

Post by the_scene » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 9:34 am

Are people forgetting about Robert Lui???? The kid played well in the opening rounds and i believe his perfroamnces were undervalued due to the fact so many people wanted Moltzen in the 7. When Lui comes back i am confident we will be more fluid in attack...he did train all off season in the role.

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 9:37 am

the_scene wrote:Are people forgetting about Robert Lui???? The kid played well in the opening rounds and i believe his perfroamnces were undervalued due to the fact so many people wanted Moltzen in the 7. When Lui comes back i am confident we will be more fluid in attack...he did train all off season in the role.
I haven't forgotten.

Read the second post.

By the way, freaky icon pic "the scene"
STAND BACK OR SOMEONE WILL
GET HURT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!