Page 1 of 1

If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:46 pm
by tiga4eva
If you feel compelled to pick Fitzhenry every week, shove him on the wing to minimize the damage, Mitch Brown proved in the last 20mins that he is twice the player Fitzhenry is. Fitzhenrys kick returns are pathetic, and Manly manhandled him easily, it's embarrassing.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:50 pm
by Golden
i think we should try a different tactic this week for sheens to chagne his mind../

lets all start 30 threads on fitzy on how hes so awsome and our best player

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:53 pm
by stryker
Golden wrote:i think we should try a different tactic this week for sheens to chagne his mind../

lets all start 30 threads on fitzy on how hes so awsome and our best player
hahaha that'd probably work....

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:56 pm
by tiger tigers
why is it fitzy always slips when he starts to run ?

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:00 pm
by ron burgandy
he got found out on the wing too.....he is to slow for any position

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:01 pm
by izotope
fucking ridiculous our biggest bench of the century and we have this waste of space offering zip.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:50 pm
by ragedmachine
we need a big banner for the rest of the season with 'slipzhenry'

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:12 pm
by Newy Tiger
Once again nothing we can do except vent.... *sigh*

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:16 pm
by tiger05
Fitzy at 1 vs J Mo at 7 is not even close. Fitzy is not a bad player. There are just better options.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:04 pm
by jirskyr
I'm dead-set certain Fitzy is related to our coach some how, that is the only explanation. Fitzsheensie!

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 8:04 am
by angeman
still can't get over blocker's comments on fitzy which were both spot on:
1. he can't catch a cold
2. he runs around in circles before sitting down

let's hope beau is back next week and brown stays in the side, with fitzy off to reggies...
nothing against the guy but he really doesn't deserve to be there!

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:13 am
by Defiant
My Mrs has been to few matches live but yesterday pointed out to me how slow the no17 was on his kick returns.

Yes he looks even slower at the ground then on TV.

Our current ladder possy is in spite of Sheens imo.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:28 am
by Cultured Bogan
ragedmachine wrote:we need a big banner for the rest of the season with 'slipzhenry'
Thats poor form. I don't think the guy deserves to be there either, but if he runs on with that jersey on, the very least he deserves is the support from the fans.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:41 am
by citizen cub
tiga4eva wrote:If you feel compelled to pick Fitzhenry every week, shove him on the wing to minimize the damage, Mitch Brown proved in the last 20mins that he is twice the player Fitzhenry is. Fitzhenrys kick returns are pathetic, and Manly manhandled him easily, it's embarrassing.

Yeah, you don't here much about Brown but he's performed well this year in the limited match time he's been given.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:44 am
by smeghead
How Brown was dropped after his performances as winger is beyond me.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:48 am
by AmericanHistoryX
we wont win the comp with fitzsheensie in the team.we're handicapped.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 11:54 am
by fergiefurr
for once our basement bargain buys that no other club wanted have actually been good. both daniela and brown have really impressed.

yet that bumbling idiot on the wing/fullback yesterday continually gets selected ahead of them both.

Re: If u really must Sheens

Posted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010 1:21 pm
by 851
fergiefurr wrote:for once our basement bargain buys that no other club wanted have actually been good. both daniela and brown have really impressed.

yet that bumbling idiot on the wing/fullback yesterday continually gets selected ahead of them both.
It's like groundhog day every tuesday when the team is announced. :cry: