A is for average

Golden

Re: A is for average

Post by Golden » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 11:08 pm

whats strange is last year we were ranked number 1 in defusing bombs

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 11:09 pm

Ok......we didnt win by a thousand......but on the way out,the boys were going nuts in the dressing room.

They sounded pretty happy.

angeman

Post by angeman » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 11:11 pm

i think lote positions himself well but jumps from the spot, i.e. with no momentum. maybe this is why he gets outjumped?

senexx

Post by senexx » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 3:45 pm

Lote's hands were always facing the wrong direction when he jumped for the ball. They were facing out instead of in.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 4:58 pm

simonthetiger wrote:Ok......we didnt win by a thousand......but on the way out,the boys were going nuts in the dressing room.

Farah said in the PC last night that they are happy with the win, but the dressing room felt empty because they know they did not play well.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 5:26 pm

I felt flat too.....

But I dont reckon we played that bad.

It was just one of those days.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 5:46 pm

simonthetiger wrote:I felt flat too.....

But I dont reckon we played that bad.

It was just one of those days.
"one of those days" we have had plenty of them this year

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 6:28 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
simonthetiger wrote:Ok......we didnt win by a thousand......but on the way out,the boys were going nuts in the dressing room.

Farah said in the PC last night that they are happy with the win, but the dressing room felt empty because they know they did not play well.
The players and coaches were disappointed in the effort, the commentators unimpressed, along with most of the fans.

We jagged that....lots of work still to do and not a lot of time

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 6:34 pm

innsaneink wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:

The players and coaches were disappointed in the effort, the commentators unimpressed, along with most of the fans.

We jagged that....lots of work still to do and not a lot of time
sharks got 2 tries that shouldnt have been tries.....the only game we have looked great was the warriors game......besides that its a yoyo season as far as form goes.....i cant see our attack clicking anytime soon by this time of year it should be running smoothly....sometimes it looks like no-one knows what the other is doing

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 8:35 pm

We've played for 80 minutes in two games this year IMO - Warriors at Campbelltown and Parramatta at the SFS.

I am hoping we will suddenly click into gear but the more weeks we play average football the less likely this is to occur.

Our attack is a real issue at the moment, we don't look dangerous at all close to the line, it is a huge concern.

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 9:36 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:We've played for 80 minutes in two games this year IMO - Warriors at Campbelltown and Parramatta at the SFS.

I am hoping we will suddenly click into gear but the more weeks we play average football the less likely this is to occur.

Our attack is a real issue at the moment, we don't look dangerous at all close to the line, it is a huge concern.

If we end up with a home semi, which I assume will be at the SFS, I can't imagine us losing to anyone. Irrational, fanciful and probably naive I know, but I remember all too well the tidal wave of support in 05' and the way the players responded. There's no other club with the anywhere near same 'mojo' (Least of all Saints) and you can't buy it on e bay brother :D

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:53 pm

we've always been crap under the high ball, i dont know why it's taken teams so long to realise
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:59 pm

Average Crowd...14 something...

Heaps of Wests Tigers support.......not many Sharkies...they were huddled in the corner right in front of the Pomeroy NO TRY....

Starting to warm to Sharks fans....they must do it tougher than us...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 11:08 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:We've played for 80 minutes in two games this year IMO - Warriors at Campbelltown and Parramatta at the SFS.

I don't even really consider the game against the Warriors HT. Up until the 30th minute it was anybody's game and we looked to struggle against a spare parts side.

You're right about our attack though. I wish the players had more cohesion in attack. Someone needs to tell Faffy and Benji that if they are going to pot through a grubber on the third tackle you need the support for it to be a success.

They've tried it dozens of times this year, but rarely ever pull it off.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...