Another Chance !!!

crouching_tiger

Re: Another Chance !!!

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 12:30 pm

innsaneink wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:Last night's results was a NRL ploy to make the top 8 even tighter.
Just by reading this thread makes me laugh and shows how it changes supporters' attitudes to giving their team hope.
This is how it draws numbers to games.
Had to laugh last night when Archer says "this is the fourth time" after blowing his first penalty against the Eels.
So this means he deliberately let 3 other incidents go before being forced to blow the whistle.
I knew the Eels and Sharks would win last night, it was the perfect outcome for the NRL to create congestion on the race for the finals.
Not only does it affect the teams which ARE in the race for the semi's, but also good for Sharks fans to help restore their hopes for the future of the corrupt dying game.
Shouldve posted this 14.5 hrs earlier, it mightve had some cred then
forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=4671&p=110806#p110806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Should've read my post last week... you might've had some cred then..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 3:52 pm

glad I stuck with the Warriors....

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 4:58 pm

if we scored one more point today we would have been outright 2nd... damn it lol

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 5:01 pm

Idiot theorey CT.
Youve obviously never played the game to claim this crap.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 5:07 pm

So based on your theory CT the Knights should of won today. Whats going on there mate?
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 6:36 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote: I knew the Eels and Sharks would win last night, it was the perfect outcome for the NRL to create congestion on the race for the finals.
Not only does it affect the teams which ARE in the race for the semi's, but also good for Sharks fans to help restore their hopes for the future of the corrupt dying game.
So, by your theory, the Cowboys and Knights should be certainties to win then?
Do you want me to place the bets on for you as well??
28pts will be the cut off point this year. Cowboys have absolutely no chance in making the playoffs. Titans are good for the game and almost a certainty needing only one more win. Being a Qld team, a one town team the NRL favours them as a big drawcard since their entry into the competition. With the Cowboys having "had their turn" at the top, the NRL still has 2 teams in Qld to promote(Broncos, Titans).
Knights are a slim hope of still creeping into the top8. A win for them over in NZ would be fantastic for the game, as it will create a tighter fight for the bottom four teams. A loss to the Warriors does hurt their chances, but doesn't end there season just yet. But the NRL does want the Warriors in the finals, as they are good for the game with a different drawcard being a team from another country.
Some teams are good enough to get over the corrupt referee calls but most aren't, Titans being one of them, but not the Knights. Melbourne and Manly are a perfect examples of this.

Titans and Knights is what i backed in my tipping this week. Knights being one of this weekends' upsets.
Put your house on it Dave. If you become destitute, don't come crying to me.. ;)
Dopes can't read..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

BRET

Post by BRET » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 8:36 pm

Keep placing those bets CT, you might be able to pay back your debts then, seeing as you are so great with your tipping
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

-Vince Lombardi