Tribute to the Tigers forwards pack

Post Reply
tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Tribute to the Tigers forwards pack

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:14 pm

We have been criticised to have a small, unintense, intimidating forward pack, but today I am proud to say that Tigers have the best forward pack. Most forwards think with their d***s but these forwards actually think with their brain.

A special mention to Gibbs and Payten.
Ellis, the best running second rower.
Heighington, a workoholic
Dwyer, the best young gun IMO
Fifita, enough said

Tribute to all of these and I think I missed Galloway but he has enough praises from Guss.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble


User avatar
JRD
Member
Member
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:08 am
Location: Adelaide

Post by JRD » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:18 pm

tig_prmz wrote:We have been criticised to have a small, unintense, intimidating forward pack, but today I am proud to say that Tigers have the best forward pack. Most forwards think with their d***s but these forwards actually think with their brain.

A special mention to Gibbs and Payten.
Ellis, the best running second rower.
Heighington, a workoholic
Dwyer, the best young gun IMO
Fifita, enough said

Tribute to all of these and I think I missed Galloway but he has enough praises from Guss.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!
Mate you can ram roses up their ass 's for all i care if penrith and saints lose we are gone thats all that matters. This is worse than the souths game better team all night but unlike the souths game this COULD cost us our season

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:21 pm

Who exactly are you criticising? Do you agree with this thread? If not then tell me what parts I said were wrong?

Pleaseandthankyou
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Tiger_heart
Member
Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:22 pm

Fifita is a great player but clearly our coach doesn't think so. Is this what you meant by "enough said"?

User avatar
Tigersmurf
Member
Member
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue 20 Oct, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Tigersmurf » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:23 pm

The result would indicate that we do not have the best forward pack in the comp!

But special mention to Bryce Gibbs - best I have ever seen him play!


User avatar
senexx
Member
Member
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
Contact:

Post by senexx » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:23 pm

Emotions are running high we can be understanding of a few comments.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Eye Of Wests Tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon 03 Aug, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Eye Of Wests Tigers » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:25 pm

interchange was stuffed up completely, fifita should have been out there much earlier than murdoch, on his debut and still gets a run before fifita... COME ON SHEENS... the kids good but my good Fifita who has been one of our best the past few weeks, and you decide he really only needed 8 mins. They all did good, but they were completely stupid sometimes... braindead.. heighno just DROP ON THE BALL

User avatar
JRD
Member
Member
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:08 am
Location: Adelaide

Post by JRD » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:27 pm

tig_prmz wrote:Who exactly are you criticising? Do you agree with this thread? If not then tell me what parts I said were wrong?

Pleaseandthankyou
If we have the best forward pack would we have lost the bloody game??????????????????????????????
We lost a scrum against the bloody feed with 32 seconds on the clock if we had the best bloody forward pack would have that have happened???????????????????????????????????????
I bet blokes like blocker and noel kelly are farrrking fumming after that scrum because any bloody forward worth his salt would have bloody made sure we won the scrum and the game for faark sakes

User avatar
senexx
Member
Member
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
Contact:

Post by senexx » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:28 pm

Eye Of Wests Tigers wrote:interchange was stuffed up completely, fifita should have been out there much earlier than murdoch, on his debut and still gets a run before fifita... COME ON SHEENS... the kids good but my good Fifita who has been one of our best the past few weeks, and you decide he really only needed 8 mins. They all did good, but they were completely stupid sometimes... braindead.. heighno just DROP ON THE BALL
I just reckon he put Murdoch on too late, he should've been out there last time the ball went out.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Leroy The Tigers Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Leroy The Tigers Fan » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:34 pm

Bryce Gibbs, what a sensational effort, Liam Fulton I can't believe he was still out there to throw the intercept pass that won the game for the Rorters after appearing to suffer a major injury.
Did coach Sheens hit the panic button a little early in the game, I noticed that shortly after Ryles ran out of puff we also replaced a front rower, I also think, in hindsight that Fifita should have gone on before Murdoch-Massila.
All in all I'm proud of the teams efforts unlike some of our supposed fans in other forum entries.

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:39 pm

Our pack smashed the roosters. Our backs I thought were all over them.

We came up with a couple of poor plays and we didn't get much luck with the calls in the first half. Go Penrith and St George.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:44 pm

Leroy The Tigers Fan wrote:Bryce Gibbs, what a sensational effort, Liam Fulton I can't believe he was still out there to throw the intercept pass that won the game for the Rorters after appearing to suffer a major injury.
Did coach Sheens hit the panic button a little early in the game, I noticed that shortly after Ryles ran out of puff we also replaced a front rower, I also think, in hindsight that Fifita should have gone on before Murdoch-Massila.
All in all I'm proud of the teams efforts unlike some of our supposed fans in other forum entries.
x2
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 2:23 pm

I was wondering if I could make a video of Bryce Gibbs and put it on youtube. Has someone done it already coz I can't find one on youtube. Also, if you have a great footage of him, could you please PM me?? :D :D

Thank You
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Torbizlo
Member
Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon 20 Jul, 2009 12:40 am

Post by Torbizlo » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 9:08 pm

Gibbs had a great game. when a game gets into the dying stages, i think the backs need to step up and support their forwards. we failed to kill the game off. it should never had got to that stage, no 2 ways about it.

Post Reply