ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 3 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 Delay
innsaneink

Re: Galloway

Post by innsaneink » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 10:31 pm

king sirro wrote:
innsaneink wrote:And wade mack dont have the balance and speed of Dugan, Ayshford dont have the strength of Inglis, Marshall dont have a boot like Soward, Heighno doesnt have Gallens aggro & go forward, Brown doesnt have Fergusons talents etc etc et yawwwn
He enforces plenny

Didnt think i compared Keith to anyone else.......but dont let that stop your argument
I think you did

Matt Scott
Paul Harrigan

My post was pointing out all players have someone else better in front of them

Youre never happy, thats your problem.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 11:06 pm

I thought Sauce was one of our best Today with MacKinnon , Heighington Benji and Shirnack .Led the pack well .

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 11:26 pm

happy tiger wrote:I thought Sauce was one of our best Today with MacKinnon , Heighington Benji and Shirnack .Led the pack well .
yeah agree with you.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 12:11 pm

I thought Galloway was good again, King Sirro you're right, he is not Paul Harragon, but gees, not many are!! he is in the top handful of props in the last 20 years.
Galloway takes the ball forward well, is a strong defender, he is a very good prop despite not heading to the hall of fame with blokes like Harragon and Roach.
As for Dwyer living off that tackle, I think the reverse, I think he is paying for it, people want him to come out and pull off the hit of the year every week!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:58 pm

innsaneink wrote:
king sirro wrote:
innsaneink wrote:And wade mack dont have the balance and speed of Dugan, Ayshford dont have the strength of Inglis, Marshall dont have a boot like Soward, Heighno doesnt have Gallens aggro & go forward, Brown doesnt have Fergusons talents etc etc et yawwwn
He enforces plenny

Didnt think i compared Keith to anyone else.......but dont let that stop your argument
I think you did

Matt Scott
Paul Harrigan

My post was pointing out all players have someone else better in front of them

Youre never happy, thats your problem.

Yes your right, i did say that
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 4:19 pm

I think King Sirro is right in a few ways about Galloway - he does lack that little bit extra aggro sometimes.
He is also blessed with talent.
When he is fully loaded he really gets going but I do notice the intensity is not always on full burn.
Maybe he does need more game time to make him believe he's our gun prop.