fickle supporters

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Skilled Park, Robina
Telecast:
spudoakes

fickle supporters

Post by spudoakes » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 9:50 pm

yeah we might have played bad yeah we might have lost but i remember both balmain, wests, and wests tigers playing worse. consider the injuries i dont care do what i am grab a bottle of the hard stuff off the top shelf and watch the replay the rest of yous dries ur princessess thats what footies about

Kul

Post by Kul » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 9:52 pm

lol

alcohol fixes all ey? nice stuff pal
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 9:53 pm

your going to watch that rubbish? have fun sucks to be you

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 9:54 pm

Cmon spud...Wests Tigers MUST win every week
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 9:57 pm

That was hard to read spudoaks....been to the top shelf already I asume?

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:01 pm

Wow, you are going to watch it? I feel sorry for you.

And it's not fickle that some of us aren't watching, we just are disgusted at the team's performance and don't want to see them lose in the dumbest ways possible.

TheDen

Post by TheDen » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:01 pm

If you want to accept mediocrity be my guest. That performance was a disgrace and every fan has a right to vent their anger based on that. That does not mean we won't be at the SFS getting behind the boys but you take the good with the bad and they were BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:10 pm

you gotta be fairdinkum we got a lot of injuries we started so well but i just had this feeling they were gonna come back they needed that win so bad it was a strange old game we did some rubbish things i havent felt this bad after a loss for a long while but we gotta get back on the horse next week against the broncos. seriously though the titans kicking game was pretty good we seemed to kick it straight down meads throat all night? how many times did prince bomb poor latu? and i felt sorry for young miller ....so was that moltzens first loss with 7 on the back? cmon boys make up for it against the broncos......will have to play so much better..
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

spudoakes

Post by spudoakes » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:11 pm

im not accepting mediocrity but with injuries and all u cant be brillant every week maybe yous should give the team a break or even better support souffs

Tigerpride

Post by Tigerpride » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:11 pm

Could have been another story altogether had the ref not blown his whistle on what would have been a certain try to dwyer with 10 or so to go. I may be wrong, it could have been the correct call, but it looked play on to me. That said we were terrible for 70 mins of the match

Posted using RoarFEED

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:13 pm

done nothing since minute 13

Wagga Tiger

Post by Wagga Tiger » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:14 pm

I've watched the first 20 and that is enough for me.Moltzen effort was not good enough and we had no go forward for witch i blame Sheens.To much chop and change, Galloway out bring in Woods, Mckinnon out bring in Meaney to start why does he keep stuffing around with things.After lasts weeks game i expected and i think many others did a much better performance than that just not good enough for a professional team.And Bird is cat i dislike him more Ennis now.

TheDen

Post by TheDen » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm

spudoakes wrote:im not accepting mediocrity but with injuries and all u cant be brillant every week maybe yous should give the team a break or even better support souffs

They had enough first graders to win that game and i'm not prepared to blame injuries. I don't expect them to be brilliant each week but what they dished up tonight was pure crap. It's a forum and people give opinions and the bagging of the team is justified tonight imo. Have you seen the second half yet?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:16 pm

I don't think we are fickle but top teams don't lose games like that . We all think we are a top side but that was not effort of a top 4 team Accept we have injuries but we should of finished them off . Surprised that we took shot at goal at 14-8 that was strange in my opinion

spudoakes

Post by spudoakes » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:25 pm

TheDen wrote:
spudoakes wrote:im not accepting mediocrity but with injuries and all u cant be brillant every week maybe yous should give the team a break or even better support souffs

They had enough first graders to win that game and i'm not prepared to blame injuries. I don't expect them to be brilliant each week but what they dished up tonight was pure crap. It's a forum and people give opinions and the bagging of the team is justified tonight imo. Have you seen the second half yet?
they mite be first graders but thats what they call the sharks team too the forum gives people there say and thats what im doin , and no 2nd half is comin on soon by the way did u watch friday night games 2004 52-0 and 54-0 against the tigers i did thats my team win - lose - or draw dry ur eyes son and go to bed

TheDen

Post by TheDen » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:31 pm

You obviously are missing the point - was at both of those matches and have been a member since inception so whats your point? I praise the team when they do well and vent my anger and disappointment when it's justified like tonight. Simple really

I'll move on tomorrow and look forward to Friday night. If that makes me fickle than so be it.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:33 pm

spudoakes wrote:
TheDen wrote:

they mite be first graders but thats what they call the sharks team too the forum gives people there say and thats what im doin , and no 2nd half is comin on soon by the way did u watch friday night games 2004 52-0 and 54-0 against the tigers i did thats my team win - lose - or draw dry ur eyes son and go to bed
I think the 54-0 was a Sunday game as remember Nick Graham literally step out of the way of someone from a penalty tap to let them get to 50 That was a disgraceful that day Moltzen sure ran it close with his non attempt at bomb . Hope someone asks Benji whether he still thinks Moltzen is a fullback and plays that footage .

spudoakes

Post by spudoakes » Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:37 pm

TheDen wrote:You obviously are missing the point - was at both of those matches and have been a member since inception so whats your point? I praise the team when they do well and vent my anger and disappointment when it's justified like tonight. Simple really

I'll move on tomorrow and look forward to Friday night. If that makes me fickle than so be it.
i may be missing the point but i dont live in a glass house :dead