STATE CUP 2009 FINALS CAMPAIGN

Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies Junior Development Discussion
Balmain Bug

Re: WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES 2009 FINALS CAMPAIGN

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 13 Sep, 2009 12:51 pm

Wests were on fire and the Storm just gave up. The Storm looked really tired. Daine Laurie played very very well and looked like he was out to impress. Is he still seeking a release?? Looked like he wanted to show what he could do. Everyone else played really well.

I would be surprised if MM has enough speed to come back next week. If we win next week who knows what will happen the week after.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

moshmagpie

Post by moshmagpie » Sun 13 Sep, 2009 3:07 pm

galahs wrote:Moshy I think crouching_tiger is actually having a go at the Wests Tigers for not trying to keep a player who's heart and soul was actually with the club.

Shannon doesn't think he'll be able to play next week, but could be a possibility for the grand final qualifier if the Magpies win. Here's hoping.
Sorry crouching tiger, have heard he has been coping some flack on the forum + he has been pretty upset with it so I guess I miss interpreted your message.
Hope to see Mighty Mouse the week after.Anyone know what time the Magpies will play next week?

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 13 Sep, 2009 5:51 pm

Well thanks to the useless rabble that is the Chokequeens the Storm get the week off in first grade meaning BRET may have to face a full strength Storm outfit

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 13 Sep, 2009 7:35 pm

smeghead wrote:Well thanks to the useless rabble that is the Chokequeens the Storm get the week off in first grade meaning BRET may have to face a full strength Storm outfit
Well i don't mind BRET playing a full strength Storm side next week. It will be the true test to see if this Tigers squad is the real deal to take the comp out IMO. Yesterday they showed they were hungry enough to put Wenty away from well behind, and if they can carry this attitude onto next weekend then i will have far more confidence in them beating their opposition than this weeks game. Hopefully the Magpies have done enough to them to mentally scar them for next week. :pray:
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

alien

Post by alien » Sun 13 Sep, 2009 8:17 pm

I think Balmain Ryde will win next week anyway.

Western Suburbs I think will win aswell IF they defend well and stop giving away stupid penalties, especially at the start of the game!!!