NYC Live Game Thread!

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
tigesup

Re: NYC Live Game Thread!

Post by tigesup » Mon 23 May, 2011 7:46 pm

Vicious wrote:Great to see them come good after a slow start to the year. I reckon we need Tim Simona in first grade now, he does struggle in defence at times, but so do our current first grade centres only Simona is a much more dangerous attacking player than what our current first grade centres are.

All the above posts have already stated most of the stand outs, but geez the captain goes ok too. He doesn`t take a backward step, he`s a constant hard running option for his playmakers and puts plenty of shoulder in when defending. Simon Dwyer aside, I think a few of the first graders could learn a thing or two off watching him play.

Is Daniel Ashin still on the playing roster?
Think a bit early for Tim for NRL he still has a lot of errors in his game and that was the reason he spent a few weeks on the bench and I think played a State Cup game with Bret.

He is certainly a talent and very promising but until he removes some of those errors he would be a liability.

Good comments re the skipper!!!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 May, 2011 8:08 pm

PS Great work Tap appreciated all the feedback Job well done

willow

Post by willow » Mon 23 May, 2011 8:16 pm

tigesup wrote:
Vicious wrote:Great to see them come good after a slow start to the year. I reckon we need Tim Simona in first grade now, he does struggle in defence at times, but so do our current first grade centres only Simona is a much more dangerous attacking player than what our current first grade centres are.

All the above posts have already stated most of the stand outs, but geez the captain goes ok too. He doesn`t take a backward step, he`s a constant hard running option for his playmakers and puts plenty of shoulder in when defending. Simon Dwyer aside, I think a few of the first graders could learn a thing or two off watching him play.

Is Daniel Ashin still on the playing roster?
Think a bit early for Tim for NRL he still has a lot of errors in his game and that was the reason he spent a few weeks on the bench and I think played a State Cup game with Bret.

He is certainly a talent and very promising but until he removes some of those errors he would be a liability.

Good comments re the skipper!!!
Young Shaun sets a good example for the team every week, what you see is what you get with him and he goes well. Hope the Tigers stick by him.