This is do or die

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7pm, Monday 6 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Golden

Re: This is do or die

Post by Golden » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 12:52 pm

the nerves are kicking in already and its only midday for the do or die game of our lives for 2011!

BeeJay

Post by BeeJay » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 1:08 pm

I wouldn't say it's do or die yet.. but if they don't pull their finger out the season will slip away very quickly.
A return from injury from players will give us a mini mid season boost that we need but most importantly A serious attitude adjustment is needed from some of the players.
The Question is what is happening to help get these players focused on the task at hand?
in years gone by sheens hasn't had any qualms with rushing the team off into a camp, maybe it's not in the budget this year..

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 1:25 pm

I'd say slap some monies on the tigers to win the premiership BEFORE this game.

Because after it their odds won't be as long as they are now again.

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 1:36 pm

mtd wrote: in 2005 when we won the comp, where were we placed before we made our run?
We were 12th going into round 15, but only 2 points outside the 8.

2005 was more congested than this season. The top have skipped away by 3 wins to 8th position when the gap is usually more like 2 wins. Not to say it won't even up by season's end, but Dragons, Brisbane, Cowgirls and Manly have really set a pace.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 4:20 pm

Suzie-Q wrote:
Golden wrote:As far as I am concerned this is do or die, if we don't win this game we have no hope for the top 4 to win the comp and we might as well not even bother making the 8, its a home game knights are crap lately no Mullen. if we don;t win this game we are G O N E GONE no chance at all in this comp. and are looking like and deserve 10th place. Already beaten by the Roosters and souths 2 joke teams can't fall to this one
I'm feeling super confident now - Golden, you should have done this weeks ago! ;)
hahahahahah i was thinking along your lines suzie ......we are specials tonight ........

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:12 pm

Well... we didn't die it took till the 87 min but we DID!!