Ennis on Bryce Cartwright tonight

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
happy tiger

Ennis on Bryce Cartwright tonight

Post by happy tiger » Mon 07 May, 2018 11:03 pm

Absolutely gave it to him tonight

Literally said he is taking the piss up at the Titans

With what we know now in regards to his ex girl friends suicide and subsequent death threats , is it deserved ??

Thoughts ??

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 08 May, 2018 7:19 am

Hated Ennis as a player but thankfully he is one of the few commentators to actually say what he thinks. Id hate to see that sanctioned.
Its an opinion!

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Tue 08 May, 2018 7:35 am

He certainly says what he thinks however more often than not I tune out because he dominates all discussions as if his opinion is the only one that matters. Too much to say imo.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Tue 08 May, 2018 9:15 am

Yes its deserved. I would be livid with his display if i was a Titans fan. If the guy isn't ready to play then don't play. At the moment he is nothing more than a thief. I can honestly say what i saw on the weekend was the single softest display by an NRL player that i have ever seen. Actually i take that back, i forgot about Moses, but it was literally that bad.

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 08 May, 2018 11:27 am

Ennis is cool. Doesn't shy away from the truth.
Titans keep buying divas. First Hayne now this guy....
He's not a half and that's obvious as.
Probably too much of a cat for second row.

Qld cup for him imo.
Curtis sironen 2.0
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 08 May, 2018 1:09 pm

Ennis and Gasnier are surprisingly becoming favourites of mine.

Both well spoken, articulate, and intelligent - and YES I did just say that about Gasnier - he's come leaps and bounds since he started with Fox - Probably the most Improved.

And most importantly both seem to have opinions instead of following the status quo.

Nine apart of Phil "IDGAF" Gould tend to tow the company line a little too much.

What we really need is a Footy show hosted by Willie Mason - now THAT I'd watch. :mrgreen:

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 08 May, 2018 1:46 pm

Gasnier is the best on Fox, he calls it as he see it. Even when the Dragons are playing he is impartial. Ennis is good but is a bit over the top these days, needs to bring it back a touch. Anasta gets the gong hands down

Elderslie Tiger

Post by Elderslie Tiger » Tue 08 May, 2018 3:39 pm

Always been a bit of a turnstile Gus doesn't let to many good players go.

eyewonder

Post by eyewonder » Tue 08 May, 2018 3:46 pm

cartwright deserves the criticism.
he plays as if hes been on the grog all week.

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 08 May, 2018 5:10 pm

underdog wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 1:09 pm

Both well spoken, articulate, and intelligent - and YES I did just say that about Gasnier - he's come leaps and bounds since he started with Fox - Probably the most Improved.

And most importantly both seem to have opinions instead of following the status quo.

Nine apart of Phil "IDGAF" Gould tend to tow the company line a little too much.

What we really need is a Footy show hosted by Willie Mason - now THAT I'd watch. :mrgreen:
Gasnier has a soft spot for the Tigers too.
Always shows us love.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 08 May, 2018 5:54 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 5:10 pm
underdog wrote:

Always shows us love.
This is true, he is one of the few that does.

Must be some sympathy kind of thing after pretty much destroying us every single time he played us, errrr.
Its an opinion!

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 08 May, 2018 5:58 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 5:54 pm
Demps wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 5:10 pm
underdog wrote:

Always shows us love.
This is true, he is one of the few that does.

Must be some sympathy kind of thing after pretty much destroying us every single time he played us, errrr.
Humble guy tho and as mentioned one of the best personalities in the media.

Anyone see the Maloney throwing the shoe skit? 😂
Hit Gasnier in the melon.
#Unbeatable

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 08 May, 2018 9:51 pm

Elderslie Tiger wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 3:39 pm
Always been a bit of a turnstile Gus doesn't let to many good players go.
Luke Lewis and Wade Graham are probably Gus' only blunders.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 08 May, 2018 10:02 pm

Cartwright’s personal life is a train wreck.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 08 May, 2018 11:04 pm

supercoach wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 1:46 pm
Gasnier is the best on Fox, he calls it as he see it. Even when the Dragons are playing he is impartial. Ennis is good but is a bit over the top these days, needs to bring it back a touch. Anasta gets the gong hands down
SC we are usually on the same page brother , but I rate Gasnier below Anasta , can't stand him

Good player , meh commentator

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 08 May, 2018 11:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 11:04 pm
supercoach wrote:
SC we are usually on the same page brother , but I rate Gasnier below Anasta , can't stand him

Gasnier is actually a decent bloke to talk to and really knows his football.He quite likes the tigers and hates manly despite living on the peninsula.
I do enjoy his commentary of all games because he can see what the others on the panel miss

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 08 May, 2018 11:57 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 11:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 08 May, 2018 11:04 pm
supercoach wrote:

Gasnier is actually a decent bloke to talk to and really knows his football.He quite likes the tigers and hates manly despite living on the peninsula.
I do enjoy his commentary of all games because he can see what the others on the panel miss
Agree when he talks about playing in the centres , along with Inglis ,Hodges and Gidley the best of this era

He'd love the WT's JT , he probably scored half of his career tries against us :lol:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 09 May, 2018 6:20 am

I like to remember Patty rag dolling Gaz over the sideline in the semi..still smile to this day...Elf prolly still has nightmares tho...

He's a very good commentator...Gaz below Bwaith omg happy...toads again...
Wayne Train 2019..