Parramatta fans call for Mitchell Moses' axing after woeful first half performance

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
innsaneink

Re: Parramatta fans call for Mitchell Moses' axing after woeful first half performance

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 7:49 pm

He'll never be able to be the player his team mates WANT to play with, which is who all good coaches advise their players to try and be

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 8:05 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sun 02 Sep, 2018 5:28 pm
Nelson wrote:
Sun 02 Sep, 2018 4:53 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sun 02 Sep, 2018 4:34 pm
Plenty on here quick to bag Moses, who is playing behind the worst pack in the comp, and then stick up for Brooks for playing behind a pack that gets owned.
It's pretty much the same pack that took them to 4th last year. Mitchell Moses is a jerk and that is why people are always quick and happy to revel in his misfortune. Also, his rubbish efforts last night had little to do with lack of time or space due to a lack of go forward.
Everyone to their own - still a better player than any of our halves.
Post of the year
:roll
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 8:45 pm

Laden with abilty, but the wrong mentality.

Enough good players have acknowledged his ability, but his career will be a short one if he doesnt seriously address his attitude.
No joy for me seeing him implode, just looks like a kid that cant handle adversity, and that side of his character should have been identified and managed a long time ago.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 8:48 pm

I hope he never leaves Parra. Such a good match.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 9:19 pm

Can he sign with Easts and stunk that club up?
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 9:31 pm

He reminds me of a tennis player called Nick - very talented but spits the dummy.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 9:31 pm

Talented player but he has a shocking attitude, so he fits right into that Parra team.

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Sun 02 Sep, 2018 9:35 pm

In their 72 year history.. The eels have got the spoon 14 times which averages once every 5 years via telegraph.
No more plodders!
:sign:

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:04 pm

I’m an ex Balmain supporter. I went to Holy Cross. I played a lot of footy at holy cross.

I just watched Ben Elias defend his turd nephew on Fox. Ben Elias is an absolute tool. He is an embarrassment.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:28 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:04 pm
I’m an ex Balmain supporter. I went to Holy Cross. I played a lot of footy at holy cross.

I just watched Ben Elias defend his turd nephew on Fox. Ben Elias is an absolute tool. He is an embarrassment.
What was pathetic was a tackled Parra player managed to get an off load, Moses wasn't not waiting for at all and let it bounce - then instead of running with his terrific speed he passes it to someone else thus snuffling out any surprise attack. He should not have been on the field if he did not want to perform.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:51 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:28 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:

What was pathetic was a tackled Parra player managed to get an off load, Moses wasn't not waiting for at all and let it bounce - then instead of running with his terrific speed he passes it to someone else thus snuffling out any surprise attack. He should not have been on the field if he did not want to perform.
That play sums up Moses completely. Surely his team mates don’t respect him. He is surly, obnoxious, gutless, selfish and has an overrated opinion of himself. I’d hate to be playing alongside him

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:00 pm

Mitch Moses :the gift that just keeps on giving

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:03 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:

Its a disgrace theres a photo of him in Aussie jersey at LO in the gym there at Holy X

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:09 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:03 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:

Its a disgrace theres a photo of him in Aussie jersey at LO in the gym there at Holy X
Agreed

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:15 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:

Can't knock a bloke for defending his family member, regardless of what you think of either of them otherwise.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:21 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:15 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:

Can't knock a bloke for defending his family member, regardless of what you think of either of them otherwise.
Yeah but did you see the way he attacked Rothfield with the “what do you know, you’ve never played the game.” Self righteous d*** if you ask me.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:29 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:21 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Tiger Steve wrote:

Yeah but did you see the way he attacked Rothfield with the “what do you know, you’ve never played the game.” Self righteous d*** if you ask me.
I didn't see it but makes you think.......no wonder Moses has the selfish attitude that he does with an Uncle saying crap like that . Elias is a Germ
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:33 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:29 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:21 pm
jirskyr wrote:
Tiger Steve wrote:

I didn't see it but makes you think.......no wonder Moses has the selfish attitude that he does with an Uncle saying crap like that . Elias is a Germ
Mate I don’t pretend to know a lot but trust me - Moses comes from a long line of grubs.